User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 14 May 2006, 17:55   #1
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Self-Exiling is driving me insane.

Hi there just a quick complaint about self-exiling.

I had no choice but to self-exile from a galaxy that had been decent as quite a few players got bored and stopped playing the game. Being in a galaxy of 5 active players was bad enough until those 5 actives decided they were exiling to give themselves a chance in the game.

I in my infinite wisdom also decided to exile as i thought whats the point in being in a gal where im the only active and my score would stick out like a sore thumb....so away i exiled only to land in a galaxy of total non-actives, i stayed for a few ticks to see if anyone would come online but alas they didnt and as far as i could tell there was no irc channel or structure in place, exile again i thought to myself even though its expensive and once again i landed in a galaxy of full of planets but with no-one online whilst i was there. This galaxy had the same problems as the previous one with no irc channel and also no forum posts or def calls on overview etc. Damn i thought gonna have to exile again, my blind luck im in my 3rd inactive galaxy off the trot with a load of inactives, no irc channel, no def calls etc etc.

Now i know a lot of people will say "exiling is a lottery" and this i understand but to get 3 total inactive galaxies off the belt is pretty damn irratating, my next exile is going to cost me a HUGE amount of resources with the rate of the incomings i currently get being a decent sized player and being the only active player in these galaxies i should be able to self-exile again sometime before the end of the round. Is there anything that can be done with the formula so that you dont keep ending up in crap galaxies ? I know people will say "well then it wont be random" but believe me if you were in this predicament you would be slighly miffed too.

Also in the meantime can you move me into a galaxy that contains at least some reasonably active people :crymeariver:
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote