User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Oct 2003, 23:42   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Readmin Jj

Because he's FLUFFY AND WONDERFUL
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 23:43   #2
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Re: Readmin Jj

and better than karm

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 23:43   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

and not ****

e;f;b
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 23:44   #4
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

And please fire Karmulian while you're at it. As we all know he's useless.
Unread 3 Oct 2003, 23:47   #5
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

Make JammyJim a admin so people can infiltrate his account again!*

* P.S. this may be coincidence
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:16   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

guess whos back
back again
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:17   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

\0/

So what's going on?
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:17   #8
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

FOX NEWS SPECIAL REPORT:

CORRESPONDANT JAMMYJIM IN REINCARNATION SHOCKER! EXCLUSIVE REPORT FROM GERALDO RIVERA AT 9!
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:18   #9
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it seems some numnuts hijacked my account

p.s. my username/pass wasnt 'jammyjim' 'jammyjim'

:/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:18   #10
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

Always had the intention of re-admining him

he was removed as i didn't know when in the hell he would be back on - and oddly enough i didn't want to risk a second hack
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:20   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
Always had the intention of re-admining him

he was removed as i didn't know when in the hell he would be back on - and oddly enough i didn't want to risk a second hack
And why not just say that instead of letting people think JJ had been sacked?

The Karm PR machine rolls on.
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 00:33   #12
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

Pie
Costa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:16   #13
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Back once again
with the renegade master
people damager
power to the people
Back once again
with the renegade master
people damager
power to the people
Back once again
with the renegade master
people damager
power to the people
Back once again
with the renegade master
people damager
power to the people
Back once again
with the renegade master
people damager
power to the people

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 01:53   #14
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

No, Grimble, no

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2003, 08:14   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wit tha ill behaviour
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote