User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Dec 2005, 23:04   #51
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who will win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
This is only if we get the tick to be run again, i have some impressions that someone in PATEAM has been bribed by evil [ND]the_fish to end the round now and announce ND as the winners.
I heard that fishing with explosives is fun.
Should try it in that bribing case
Unread 13 Dec 2005, 23:38   #52
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah
how come all of you are suprised by angels?
didnt you all assume them among the top3?
personally im suprised by lch and vgn.
I thought they would be fighting for 3rd, maybe 2nd, and have no chance to go for 1.

Now they still got a shot at the win.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 07:17   #53
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

People keep giving congrats to 1up. I doubt they are happy about losing.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 10:01   #54
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I did indeed **** up the calculations with regards to Angels catching up to Exilition and with this rollback Angels has one day less than originally. The rollback might be a blow to Angels chances to catch up.
Hehe, in any online game you pay for ... if they claim to have the slightest customer service, then they'll just give you 1 free day for the day they had to put the game on hold.

PA is also an online game you pay for, it would make sence to prolongue then round with 1 day ... then again ... I doubt PA has any customer service or really cares about it.

And I wouldn't see it as a slap in the face, we certainly will not use it as some sort of "excuse" ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 10:17   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
2 words: Prove it.

Quoted from a pm between The Fish and a PATEAM, who I do not wish to name:

<[ND]Fish> Hi XXX, could you plz prevent the ticks from continuing? Gate and I will offer ourselves to you and anyone you wish to share us with, for the next 5 months.
<XXX> Fair enough, I will do what I can.
<[ND]Fish> Make sure Angels doesn't find out, especially not Kj, because I'm basicly out of excuses which denies we had an easy ride this round.

I offered them alch for 6 months to restart the ticks ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 10:21   #56
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Hehe, in any online game you pay for ... if they claim to have the slightest customer service, then they'll just give you 1 free day for the day they had to put the game on hold.

PA is also an online game you pay for, it would make sence to prolongue then round with 1 day ... then again ... I doubt PA has any customer service or really cares about it.

And I wouldn't see it as a slap in the face, we certainly will not use it as some sort of "excuse" ...
You honestly think they should carry the game on til christmas eve? You really are on drugs sometimes mate

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 10:38   #57
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
You honestly think they should carry the game on til christmas eve? You really are on drugs sometimes mate
Ofcourse I know they won't, because when they planned this round ... they did not reserve any margin for errors. Knowing PA, we could expect at some point that the ticks would be stopped for a while ... If they did decent planning they'd have started the round 2 days earlier and have a margin for 2 days between the end and Xman eve.

Now, you KNOW this makes sence. I played about 10 online games and I KNOW that in most quality online games, they try to repay the customer for their lost time (which we all pay for).

Nway, I don't expect anything to happen really, nor does it bother me. But I'm not on drugs just because you disagree

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 10:40   #58
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Well, you get a 5 week free round, some free speedgames etc etc.. I think that should be sufficent
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 10:51   #59
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Well, you get a 5 week free round, some free speedgames etc etc.. I think that should be sufficent
nope, that is COMPLETELY unrelated with eachother. If you don't understand that or see that these 2 things are not even remotely related to eachother then you know very little tbh.

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 11:32   #60
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Kj are you always out to pick an arguement with everyone who doesnt a have the same idea. I swear to god its like Kj vs the world, and its getting a bit old now
<3 u
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 11:53   #61
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
Kj are you always out to pick an arguement with everyone who doesnt a have the same idea. I swear to god its like Kj vs the world, and its getting a bit old now
<3 u
Not really, though I love to argue just for the sake of it. I enjoy having a good arguement. And even more if pple try to throw in cheap or subtle digs.

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Dec 2005, 12:20   #62
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

If you really want an extra day, 30 min ticks for the last 24 hours. **** yeah.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 13:45   #63
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
He do have a point there though. Let's say exiltion was just about 1 day from catching up on ND and then they ended the game one day before they would have caught up on them. I could agree to letting the game run 1 more day tbh and just stop it around 14-15:00 PA time so all attacks could land. I know I'd be pretty pissed if my alliance would have caught up on the #1 alliance but were prevented from it because game stopped 1 day before it was supposed to.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 15:00   #64
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
He do have a point there though. Let's say exiltion was just about 1 day from catching up on ND and then they ended the game one day before they would have caught up on them. I could agree to letting the game run 1 more day tbh and just stop it around 14-15:00 PA time so all attacks could land. I know I'd be pretty pissed if my alliance would have caught up on the #1 alliance but were prevented from it because game stopped 1 day before it was supposed to.
That would be down to eXi's lack of planning, so its their fault.
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 15:04   #65
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Nah, I see his point - I was just having some fun with Kjeldoran. It's irritating but just one more of the external factors being discussed in another thread that ensures the winners can't be described as "the best".

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 17:37   #66
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Spend christmas with your families noobs. I find it funny that playing through christmas eve was even stated.
Unread 14 Dec 2005, 17:41   #67
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
I offered them alch for 6 months to restart the ticks ...

rgds Kj
So thats why it took a whole day to get things started again!
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 10:18   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
So thats why it took a whole day to get things started again!
Well, it were hard negotiations really

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 13:59   #69
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
you ethnocentric fiend, what about all the muslim players. I bet you didn't find it funny that people played through eid
you might think exi can defend against 100,000,000 zikonian battle frigate destroyers with gold plated rims but they stand no chance against a jihad !!
Lmao
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 14:48   #70
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

um, was that supposed to be funny?
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 15:10   #71
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Well, it were hard negotiations really
<Kjeldoran> Go on - take him
<PATeam> dear god, no
<Kjeldoran> He's all yours, go on, have him
<PATeam> If we start ticks now will you leave us alone and get alch out of the PVC gimp suit?

Quote:
Unread 15 Dec 2005, 15:14   #72
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
<Kjeldoran> Go on - take him
<PATeam> dear god, no
<Kjeldoran> He's all yours, go on, have him
<PATeam> If we start ticks now will you leave us alone and get alch out of the PVC gimp suit?
<Kjeldoran> No, but I will stop posting on AD
<PATeam> GOD YES !!! It's a deal then.

I guess abit of self humor wouldn't hurt ... ohh and that was a joke, I'll keep posting

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Dec 2005, 15:16   #73
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
um, was that supposed to be funny?
Its just horn, If you've been a gal with him for a round it is understandable