User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 Jan 2008, 11:00   #1
[FC]Imperial

[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light[FC]Imperial is a glorious beacon of light
Player Career points/system

This is an idea i randomly thought of last night, to fit in with the passport system.

As it has forever been with PA your only accomplishment is for the duration of 1 round. What i propose will not only give each player a greater feeling of accomplishment but will also increase competitivity (in a good way i hope) which hopefully makes this old game a bit more fun.

You hear all the time 'wee i won r15' 'hah so what i won r18' 'hehe noobs, i wont r23' etc etc .. you dont win everyround, and for most of us, you don't even come close.

If you can have a page for 'career' which shows you your own personal PA history with a 'career point' value which will deem how you have done in this game. i.e. you win round 23, come x position r24, you will need some formula and i guess a set value of career points for each possible position in the rankings so it works out your career score as it were.

Perhaps these pages could be freely accessable to the whole PA Universe, so if you bump into someone, if you wish, you could see what sort of player they are etc

You could even have career marker awards/competitions or something .. whoever is in the top5 of career table (after a 3 round period or something) get a free credit for next round etc

t'is a very rough idea needs tweaking and me to not be tired so i can think straight

please leave your valuable input.

thanks

Imp