User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 13 May 2006, 20:45   #101
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: are 1 up playing this rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I didn't even know Bashar was playing I should really keep up. Now, who are Omen again? it's confusing with you not in ND any more aNgRyDuCk, at least Jonas and Mek are still at Insomnia (I think). People change between alliances more than footballers move between clubs, but at least we have a constant set of clubs.
Only time I have ever changed alliance is whern the one I was in disbanded, and I always followed the natural progression from the disbanding alliance.
Unread 13 May 2006, 20:46   #102
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I never said you'd changed, I didn't realise you were still playing I should have guessed. The 2 major alliances I was in died, despite my best efforts to drag them kicking and screaming into the next round.
Unread 13 May 2006, 20:49   #103
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I didn't even know Bashar was playing I should really keep up. Now, who are Omen again? it's confusing with you not in ND any more aNgRyDuCk, at least Jonas and Mek are still at Insomnia (I think). People change between alliances more than footballers move between clubs, but at least we have a constant set of clubs.

they got a first round draft choice with me, I was the player to be named later
Unread 13 May 2006, 21:47   #104
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It'd be cool if it was like the FA Cup.
"Sorry, you've played for an alliance this round. You can't play with another alliance until next round".
That'd seriously cramp people's style
Unread 13 May 2006, 22:15   #105
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It'd be cool if it was like the FA Cup.
"Sorry, you've played for an alliance this round. You can't play with another alliance until next round".
That'd seriously cramp people's style
Unfortunately it's a war game and not a game of tiddlywinks.
Unread 13 May 2006, 22:16   #106
Appocomaster
PA Team

why does your tiddly keep winking at me then?
Unread 13 May 2006, 22:27   #107
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

surely a one eyed monster winking is actually blinking.

it can't "wink" as such.
Unread 14 May 2006, 01:44   #108
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Are you planning on writing another alliance logbook entry in the next week Lokken?
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 01:47   #109
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
Are you planning on writing another alliance logbook entry in the next week Lokken?
yeah i think over 500 ticks since last 1 warrents a post at some point

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 02:30   #110
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolo
I am busy with my legal practice course at the moment. As we speak i am learning stuff. I have exams in 3 weeks.

A logbook entry takes 30mins to an hour to compile and format and then reedit when i'm finished to remove any trace of bias or implication of bias.

Clearly, we need a volunteer to write it, but it would have to be someone who i felt could do it justice.
Unread 14 May 2006, 02:42   #111
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a current happenings in a nutshell; Insomnia and NewDawn attacking Omen, Angels helping Omen to attack NewDawn and Insomnia. 1up are taking a huge lead in both score and value since everyone seems to 'forget' them.

oh and ROCK is in a war with F-Crew (right?)

(all from my POV ofc.)

Last edited by Stoom; 14 May 2006 at 02:48.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 02:44   #112
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I am busy with my legal practice course at the moment. As we speak i am learning stuff. I have exams in 3 weeks.

A logbook entry takes 30mins to an hour to compile and format and then reedit when i'm finished to remove any trace of bias or implication of bias.

Clearly, we need a volunteer to write it, but it would have to be someone who i felt could do it justice.
let Kjeldoran write it

would be a great read imho

Unread 14 May 2006, 05:28   #113
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Here's a current happenings in a nutshell; Insomnia and NewDawn attacking Omen, Angels helping Omen to attack NewDawn and Insomnia. 1up are taking a huge lead in both score and value since everyone seems to 'forget' them.

(all from my POV ofc.)
ND and Subh attacking Omen? My galaxy got incs from subh and ND atm, and i theres only 1 Omen planet in my gal that i'm aware of

Last edited by Pilatus; 17 May 2006 at 03:28.
Pilatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 10:43   #114
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
surprised people haven't continued this thread, with 1up having such a low alliance score (although a lot greater than when this round started).
They have a higher score then when tick started? OMG, block everybody!
Unread 14 May 2006, 10:49   #115
Appocomaster
PA Team

Code:
1  Omen 32081 59 1,204,727 71,078,949 
2  Insomnia 33263 60 1,144,909 68,694,577 
9  1up 27684 56 925,763 51,842,755 
10  xVx 25205 58 890,051 51,622,961 
11  ROCK 20696 68 702,532 47,772,189 
12  Tides of Fire 20250 58 764,612 44,347,531 
13  TGV 21450 51 814,239 41,526,202
They're only 10 million ahead of you. Omen are 30 million.
Well, Ascendancy beat them on 'their turn', so now it's someone else's turn to win and then they can win next round *

*Appocologic (tm)
Unread 14 May 2006, 11:03   #116
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilatus
ND and Subh attacking Omen? My galaxy got incs from subh and ND atm, and i theres only 1 Omen planet in my gal that i'm aware of. Atleast it looks to me that they ain't to eager at taking Omen down. Or maybe they just needed a break
I didn't say Subh was? ND is planet-targeting Omen however.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 13:33   #117
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
I didn't say Subh was? ND is planet-targeting Omen however.
ND and Insomnia are both planet targetting Omen, so should SubH do a galraid on an Omen included galaxy it would obviously appear (to a view) that they're hitting "with" whoever piggies - or gets piggied by - them.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 15:22   #118
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

JBG? or jester?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 15:24   #119
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
JBG? or jester?
I'll give it a go if lokken agrees.
Unread 14 May 2006, 15:26   #120
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'll give it a go if lokken agrees.
i always like your posts, they have a touch of humour in them often as well

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 15:44   #121
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Stifler has always been as astute spitshiner of the e-knob.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 16:05   #122
XelNaga

XelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to beholdXelNaga is a splendid one to behold

Go JGB Go Go.

(Marneus) also the damn thing aint always right 4 + 79 = i type 81 and it kicked me back to the login again grrr
XelNaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 17:59   #123
lokken
BlueTuba

and thus it was complete.
Unread 14 May 2006, 19:03   #124
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
and thus it was complete.
The world is changing.
Unread 14 May 2006, 19:26   #125
Ska
Waging a war on errorism

Ska has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond reputeSka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

(all from my POV ofc.)
propaganda ftw!
Unread 14 May 2006, 19:28   #126
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
JBG? or jester?
Letting JBG write a logbook entry. Hmm.
Would look something like this:
Quote:
All of the alliance are utterly **** because I'm not playing for any of them, and I slept with the mothers of all of the HCs, so you suck
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 19:30   #127
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
Letting JBG write a logbook entry. Hmm.
Would look something like this:
Actually it looked something like this
Unread 14 May 2006, 22:11   #128
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

1up is slowly and steadily climbing up the ranks.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 22:43   #129
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

And not all of their members are ingame :-)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 22:50   #130
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

far from it

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 23:03   #131
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

The masterplan of 1up.
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2006, 23:28   #132
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you said masterbation

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 10:05   #133
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Actually it looked something like this
Kila's version would be more closely related to the truth though
Unread 15 May 2006, 10:11   #134
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
let Kjeldoran write it

would be a great read imho
Well, atleast you know it won't be full of crap like alot of other posters seem to be a big fan of. I'd be too biassed though.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2006, 12:54   #135
JonnyBGood
Banned

For the love of god kj there's only one s in biased

PS Are you saying my logbook entry was full of crap or that a lot of people are fans of logbook entries full of crap or that people want to see logbook entries full of crap or do you just have a disturbing scat fetish?
Unread 15 May 2006, 12:59   #136
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i have a bi ass, ed!
Unread 15 May 2006, 13:12   #137
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For the love of god kj there's only one s in biased

PS Are you saying my logbook entry was full of crap or that a lot of people are fans of logbook entries full of crap or that people want to see logbook entries full of crap or do you just have a disturbing scat fetish?
All 4 are correct ...

I replied on the Mek's post who suggested I should update the logbook. Now, guessing that it was an ironic suggestion of him, I made a fitting reply.

It has nothing to do with you JBG ... thx for correcting me though.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 01:53   #138
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
ND and Insomnia are both planet targetting Omen, so should SubH do a galraid on an Omen included galaxy it would obviously appear (to a view) that they're hitting "with" whoever piggies - or gets piggied by - them.
why should we not planet targetting Omen when you had the pleasure to be the first ally that naps one of the top alliances from Tick ~100ish?. We talked about it in pm...its just mysterious that Omen escapes a few nights with a 40~ish calls while having a roidlead of 3-4k rocks...hmm makes me think...ofc all coincidence.

Good luck in the further round. And you wont win Keizari. Let's face it.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 02:35   #139
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Dont you just love it when allys are trying to second guess you
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 02:51   #140
Pilatus

Pilatus has a spectacular aura aboutPilatus has a spectacular aura about

Yeah. I try my best to tell them better, but do they listen? Noo?
Unread 17 May 2006, 08:26   #141
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
why should we not planet targetting Omen when you had the pleasure to be the first ally that naps one of the top alliances from Tick ~100ish?. We talked about it in pm...its just mysterious that Omen escapes a few nights with a 40~ish calls while having a roidlead of 3-4k rocks...hmm makes me think...ofc all coincidence.
Funny where this all brought you, Anti, getting attacked by your loyal wingmen yourself, and ending up bickering with them too. Realizing that maybe there's an alliance even stronger than Omen, which has been enjoying the beach while certain people make their "quick descisions". Remember? It's funny how you turned from "Omen needs to be roided damn bad" to "ouch, I think we might have assessed the situation bad, will you Omen guys help us now then?".
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 17 May 2006, 10:08   #142
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
Funny where this all brought you, Anti, getting attacked by your loyal wingmen yourself, and ending up bickering with them too. Realizing that maybe there's an alliance even stronger than Omen, which has been enjoying the beach while certain people make their "quick descisions". Remember? It's funny how you turned from "Omen needs to be roided damn bad" to "ouch, I think we might have assessed the situation bad, will you Omen guys help us now then?".
Keizari...stop stirring the shit. You know the state of play yet you as the strongest alliance are unwilling to take the hits that come with such a decision.

ill talk to you on irc later about this, so id apreciate if you drop the crap. thankyou

Unread 17 May 2006, 11:35   #143
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

bad political play makes the world go round
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:32   #144
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
Keizari...stop stirring the shit. You know the state of play yet you as the strongest alliance are unwilling to take the hits that come with such a decision.
Can you see someone willing to take hits? Insomnia, maybe? Angels? Anyone? What I am - and was - saying, is, that the round is coming in a bit of a deadlock where there are more or less rumors about 1up rising, Angels has been sticking on the side of it, and the other major alliances have been fighting in a 2-v-1 fashion for a few bumps now. The fact that there are only 4 (or 5) alliaces in the circle makes it rather dull in a way of a dead end.
Unread 17 May 2006, 13:48   #145
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Can you see someone willing to take hits? Insomnia, maybe? Angels? Anyone? What I am - and was - saying, is, that the round is coming in a bit of a deadlock where there are more or less rumors about 1up rising, Angels has been sticking on the side of it, and the other major alliances have been fighting in a 2-v-1 fashion for a few bumps now. The fact that there are only 4 (or 5) alliaces in the circle makes it rather dull in a way of a dead end.
looking at the numbers, I doot this is necessarily correct (my opinion).

To suggest Omen as some kind of victim when you're #1 with a reasonably ok gap is also pretty proposterous in general.
Unread 17 May 2006, 14:22   #146
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think we have to thank Insomnia and NewDawn for not making this round turn into another r10.5 because Angels and that dragons spin-off alliance are so shit scared of phantoms that they'd rather bore pa's playerbase to dead once again instead of making a really interesting match opening up in the top 4.
Unread 17 May 2006, 15:34   #147
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
To suggest Omen as some kind of victim when you're #1 with a reasonably ok gap is also pretty proposterous in general.
This is a fallacy, and I think r11 Lokken would agree with me. Was LCH not a victim when they had a gap on 1up? Were r13 Wolfpack not victims when they had a gap on EXilition?

I don't think Omen are necessarily in a bad place, but I don't think we should encourage setting up the #1 alliance as some sort of 'uberalliance' that is always in a superior position (and thus 'evil').

I've thrown around ideas to more accurately reflect the strength of current alliances, and Rob has suggested that a prediction market would more accurately reflect strength. For example, in r11 1up probably would've been priced as much more likely to win than LCH, despite often times being ranked below them.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2006, 17:56   #148
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
This is a fallacy, and I think r11 Lokken would agree with me. Was LCH not a victim when they had a gap on 1up? Were r13 Wolfpack not victims when they had a gap on EXilition? I don't think Omen are necessarily in a bad place, but I don't think we should encourage setting up the #1 alliance as some sort of 'uberalliance' that is always in a superior position (and thus 'evil').
Wolfpack just weren't as good as Exilition. LCH were better roiders, but ultimately lacked the fighting punch that the experienced 1up players had. An alliance like ND has proved to be outstanding roiders unchecked, only to see 1up/Exilition rip through them. So far as we know the 1up thing is 'rumour' and could easily be a ploy to draw fire away from Omen - no one knows 'for sure'.

I didn't say Omen were 'evil', I just said they were painting themselves out as victims when it's unwarranted as they currently have:

- an ND that seem to get a rather large amount of incoming and regularly lose roids;
- an Insomnia who I don't really fancy;
- Angels, who aren't good enough and would probably rather see hell freeze over than help some people out and that's their decision, i'm not going to challenge that.

In reality for the time being with alliances peforming as they are, what we're left with what is pretty much stagnation, with Omen holding a roid lead when roids start to really pay off. Does that look like victim to you? As it stands, Omen are sitting fairly pretty unless 1up have done an Ascendancy, in which case, they've probably lost already as 1up could hurt them very badly. I'm not feeling particularly sorry for them. That doesn't mean I think they're evil. Nor do I think they're pretty special either.

Round 11 was a round based on an utter fallacy that solo playing would provide entertainment, when actually all it did was help 1up because they were the best qualified to play in that atmosphere. LCH were no victim; it was their own fault along with the rest of the universe and not just smashing 1up for trying to pull a fast one (as people would have done with ascendancy if they could). This is a round with blocks and thus entirely different.

This game is interesting to play in terms of stats, but politically it feels like a big fat potato.

Last edited by lokken; 17 May 2006 at 18:04.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2006, 08:50   #149
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
As it stands, Omen are sitting fairly pretty unless 1up have done an Ascendancy, in which case, they've probably lost already as 1up could hurt them very badly.
It's not a big secret 1up has several high ranking players untagged. The image you see is a very simplified view, and really, it gets a bit more complicated when you have a peek what's been happening behind the curtains. It'll be interesting to see where everyone stands when tagging up finally happens.
Unread 18 May 2006, 09:26   #150
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

In what way will it be interesting? As has been said, Angels, Omen, NewDawn, Insomnia all have a pretty good --> excellent idea about how big the value gap is. Tagging up won't mean anything.