User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Aug 2004, 06:59   #1
Dice
BK Commanding Officer

Dice is an unknown quantity at this point
Blade Knight Alliance recruiting active members!

BladeKnights

BY:Alliance Commanding Officer DICE

Alliance Beliefs

Philosophy
We believe in preparation and retaliation! We first prepare for an attack on our members, then we not only defend that player but we will remember who attacked, and later do a MASS attack on that individual! We will always attack in mass!

Advancement
When every we get a new member they are messaged a welcome message, and promoted to member immediately! Then we hold several different positions with in the alliance, from attack officers to communications officers, all the way to recruiters! Each position entails a certain rank. And as we expand we will be requiring more and more officers of different positions! So Advancement is likely!

Friendship
As the creator of this alliance I wanted to make a place, not just for people to work together to protect and advance each other, but I also wanted to create an alliance where people could feel free to leave a joke message thread! Or to chat about things entirely unrelated with the alliance or anything else planetarion!

REASONS TO JOIN!

Environment!
We offer, and amazing environment! We joke around allot, all of our HC has a sense of humor! And we are from all across the globe! I, the founder am from America, we have several from Norway and England. Even someone from Australia! We welcome any and everyone from across the stars! We have a large group of people who love to joke around! So if, we are more then just a group of allied planets, we are a group for developing friendships!

Were Here To Stay
I personally plan to continue this alliance into future rounds! This will not be a quick, one round alliance, I will hold this alliance together with duct tape if I have too! (inside American teenager joke!) but no really, I will push this thing together to be the best alliance in the universe period! Long before I ever quit!

Acknowledgment
We always find away to acknowledge any talents you have, and place you in a position in the alliance where you can do your best. We also admire experience over longevity in our alliance. Although I will not remove a rank or job, without due reason, I will constantly be hiring new positions as long as we continue to expand.

Attacks and Defense
We have both and offensive and defensive command both with separate leaders and positions open in both departments! They will provide with group attacks and retaliations, and with defense for YOU when you need it!

Support
We also have created a system of support for members unfamiliar with PA, or for those just a bit confused due to the changes from previous rounds!

OUR HISTORY

Founded
I founded this alliance (late 800’s tick of round 11) and accepted my friend as our first member! We started with a major recruiting campaign sending messages to everyone we could find that looked like a possible new member! I started hiring for jobs right away. Looking for people with talents, and activity! I put together what I think is so far a very effective High command! We quit our Major recruiting efforts after we reach 25 members, but our alliance has yet to quit growing we now sit at tick 1233 with 37 members ranked at 35th place for alliances! Will you be the next member?

JOINING!!

First
Our alliance uses AOL Instant Messenger to stay in contact. Every once In awhile we will have a channel running in the comm. unit, unfortunately not all our members can use that! So we use aim. Its not exactly a requirement, but is part of the social thing as well! So you may want to start getting that! You can just go to www.aol.com and find it their!

Second
Be sure you going to stay active! I don’t want people joining our alliance if they plan to quit after like a week! I want every member to log on at least once a day, but that is a minimum!

Third
SEND US AN APPLICATION by going to the alliance menu and finding bladeknight on the scroll box!! Just tell us a little about yourself, ANY experience ( of which is not a requirement! we welcome newbies!!!!) you have had in PA let us get to know you right away! You’ll be accepted ASAP!

Last edited by Dice; 9 Aug 2004 at 07:47.
Dice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 07:07   #2
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Blade Knight Alliance recruiting active members!

Very nice post. Good luck recruiting.

The 'Send us an application' is done by selecting 'Bladeknight' on the alliances screen and filling in your information there I asume?
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 07:25   #3
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

although your alliance could use a few tweaks - for example a public IRC channel - that is a good, concise, well thought-out post and i wish u guys luck in your campaign

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 07:55   #4
Dice
BK Commanding Officer

thanks for the luck!
Dice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2004, 20:01   #5
Amnesia
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Amnesia is an unknown quantity at this point

As HC from SU I would like to add to the post of Relisys that there haven't been conversations about a possible merge from SU and LOST at all, other than a message from LOST telling they would be interested in a merge.

I really don't think a merge with an alliance that is all about merging, no matter what the other alliance is (except for the membercount) could work out. There needs to be a match for things to work out well.. which I doubt will be the case now

As for bladeknight, nice post and good luck! Had the chance to speak with some of you guys, you look nicely organized. If you ever start an IRC channel be sure to pass it on to me and I'll drop by for a visit
Amnesia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 00:30   #6
Dice
BK Commanding Officer

just to update everything, we currently have a IRC channle, unfortunatly i cant get on it, i hate my computer, but some others can! we still primarly use AIM! also we reached an all new high ranking at 29! if you have anyquestions you can leave them here!
Unread 19 Aug 2004, 23:54   #7
impkilla
SU's PR officer

impkilla is an unknown quantity at this point

Really Nice From [LOST] to say the merge wil be soon Bwahaha Soon as never...
impkilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2004, 19:04   #8
gojen

gojen is an unknown quantity at this point

OPEN RECRUITMENT

Bladeknight is once again opening its doors to recruitment, send us your application by going to the alliance menu and selecting bladeknight on the scroll menu! after the send us an application telling us briefly about your previous experience with planetarium(NEWBIES STILL WELCOME) and what country your from, and an guess on how active you are on a weekly basis!
gojen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Oct 2004, 23:15   #9
gojen

gojen is an unknown quantity at this point

if you have any questions on the comm unit and type
/join #bkrecruiting if no one is in their just wait awhile i am sure someone will come if they dont try #bladeknight
gojen is offline   Reply With Quote