User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2004, 21:58   #1
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Question End of Round ?

The summer's withering to an end, school's are opening their doors again not to mention people having used up their summer vacations and it's back to working life.

Could we have a set end of round date and time?
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 22:36   #2
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: End of Round ?

I got told end of month possibly

Subject : end of round Posted Thu Aug 12 14:17:06 2004 Status : Completed
You asked
I hope its not to soon but when is the estimate end of this round?

Support replied
rounds last for 2-3 months, so this one will probably be ending around the end of the month

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 23:20   #3
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be fine for me actually. 1up have won, barring the whole uni turning on them, and I'm within 40 places of my targetted T200 finish (I missed out the first 2½ weeks, and I'm Zik)... And being so roid fat I have to be up every night at 3am; 1 night a week I don't get incs if I'm lucky! :/

So I'd be happy with an end of month ending, to let me recover for school!
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2004, 23:55   #4
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

It's also worth a note. That inbetween rounds 11 and 12 speedgame #2 will be run.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 00:08   #5
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

free speedgames should be run throughout the signup period ^_^

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 05:54   #6
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
free speedgames should be run throughout the signup period ^_^
It's called a public beta.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 10:18   #7
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

speedgames should be lil bit cheaper seems weird to have a whole2 -3 months for 1 credit and to also have 2 days worth with another

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 11:01   #8
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
It's called a public beta.
but they closed it

not very public, afaik, I wasn't given a chance to participate

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2004, 20:10   #9
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sure there will be a public one between this round's end and next round's starts.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 00:51   #10
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Can there be some specific dates given regarding this please. Some of us need more accurate dates to work out if certain losses for roids, can be redeemed etc.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:48   #11
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

We cannot set a date till more of PaTeam are around.
As you may know A2, Phil^ and Aryn are in Canada. So we have yet to have a meeting on this subject.
Unread 16 Aug 2004, 12:57   #12
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

We originally said 10 weeks which would take us up to the 27th of August. We may extend it a little beyond then due to the day or two we have lost due to downtime, this will be confirmed in the next week or so when (as Blixxy said) all of PA Team are back and we've had a chance to discuss it fully.
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 17:57   #13
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Agreed on the 10 weeks that was put forth by Jolt ages ago. Seems like quite the 'sweet spot' finishing time due all real life matters beginning after summer, and also the round being utterly dead & wank for all those that paid and put time into it.

Also, in future rounds; please place a firm e-o-round date at tickstart already.
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 11:16   #14
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blixxard
Aryn in Canada.
You'll be waiting for a while if you are waiting for her to be in a different country .
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 12:07   #15
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You'll be waiting for a while if you are waiting for her to be in a different country .
I was refering she would be busy with other things.

Looks like something will be announced quite soon.