User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:00   #1
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Help! I can't login because...

...my username and password are rejected

Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive. Please check that you have got them correct, and haven't accidentally got your caps-lock on.
If you need to check what your details are you can do this by inputting your e-mail address on the login page and waiting for an e-mail to your registered account.

Last edited by A2; 28 Apr 2005 at 00:14.
A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:00   #2
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

...when I answer the login question I get taken straight back to the login screen

This is usually caused by incorrect date / time / timezone settings on the computer you are using. Please check that you have got them all correct, including the year. If they are not correct then the cookie that is set on login expires instantly.

it can also be caused if you are trying to view the site through another, such as hotmail which screens out the cookies
open the page in a fresh browser window and try again

Last edited by Phil^; 14 Feb 2004 at 21:55.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:03   #3
A2
#planetarion

...I signed up but did not recieve a password

You need to signup to Planetarion using a valid e-mail address so that your password can be sent. You will be sent two e-mails when signing up. The first contains a link which must be clicked on to activate your account. The second one contains your password.
If you are using an e-mail system such as Hotmail we advise that you turn off your junkmail filter while waiting for these mails since otherwise they can end up in the Junk/Bulk mail folder and be deleted.
If you don't recieve an e-mail you can request it to be sent again by going to the relevant login page and filling in your e-mail address.

Last edited by A2; 22 Sep 2003 at 23:10.
Unread 22 Sep 2003, 14:05   #4
A2
#planetarion

...I have forgotton my password

To retrieve your password go to the relevant login screen (http://game.planetarion.com/login.pl for the game) and fill in your e-mail address to get it sent to you again. Please note that this can take a couple of minutes for the e-mail to get through to you.

Last edited by A2; 26 Sep 2005 at 18:04. Reason: Updated links to game.pa from jpaweb01.pa
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:22   #5
A2
#planetarion

...my account registered recently has dissapeared

Check the announcements on www.planetarion.com
The game has most likely been rolled back if you cannot retrieve your details by entering your e-mail address on http://game.planetarion.com/login.pl
A rollback means that the database has been reset to a previous tick due to an error, or something which caused widespread inaccessibility to the game. If the game is rolled back there is the unfortunate situation where if a planet is registered in the gap between the game becoming accessible again, and the rollback being performed, it is lost from the database.

We keep a record of payments made during this period, and if your account is deleted due to this then please simply signup again with the same e-mail address and if appropriate we will assign credits to you.

If you have been upgraded by another planet during this period you need to ask the upgrading planet to repeat the upgrade process. The credit they used to upgrade you will have been restored to their total.

Last edited by A2; 26 Sep 2005 at 18:05. Reason: Updated links to game.pa from jpaweb01.pa
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 02:26   #6
A2
#planetarion

...I got the answer to the question correct but it claims I am wrong

First thing to do is to clear your cookies that relate to Planetarion. You can either clear all the cookies on your computer or you can simply delete the Planetarion related ones from the folder they are stored in.

Then proceed to http://game.planetarion.com/login.pl and attempt to login again. If you get a question which you think you have the answer correct to and it claims it is wrong then please repeat the process. There appear to be only one or two questions out of several thousand possibilities which contain errors.

Last edited by A2; 26 Sep 2005 at 18:06. Reason: Updated links to game.pa from jpaweb01.pa
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:23   #7
A2
#planetarion

...the server is passworded

The server is being prepared for a new round or there has been a problem during the round that has forced an update which requires no-one to be using the game at that time. Check to see if there are any announcements that are relevant and try again at the time stated on them. If there is no announcement then keep checking back to find out if it is accessible.

Last edited by A2; 28 Apr 2005 at 00:18.
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 18:39   #8
HydroMafia

HydroMafia is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Help! I can't login because...

I am newly registered. in the email it said
"lcome to Planetarion - Speedgame #3 2005

Planetarion is proud to host the third speedgame this year, inviting everyone
who wants a bunch of free fun to join in.

You must now follow this simple step to activate your account:

Go to
http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/acti...&code=BKETHNLK
then click the Activate Account button, and you will receive a
new e-mail with further instructions."

So i click on the link and it comes up requireing a user name and password, odd. but i tried typing in my username and password and it wouldnt accept it. The login screen says this.

"Enter username and password for "the server is currently being configured. Please check back soon." at http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com"

User Name:

Password:

It has been 3 days nows and i still cant log in. what gives?
HydroMafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2005, 19:16   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The server is currently configured for a private beta. Unless you were specifically invited into the beta, you cant get in.
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 18:34   #10
Gaffer

Hey any news on when Planetarion is back up?
Unread 24 Jun 2005, 21:37   #11
phonixor
perfection improved

phonixor is an unknown quantity at this point

help i can login to the forums but i cant create a planet....

i guess not having played for this many rounds reseted me to uber noob statues....
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 17:49   #12
gilbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonixor
help i can login to the forums but i cant create a planet....

i guess not having played for this many rounds reseted me to uber noob statues....
i cannot join but i can get onto this forum but not create my planet 2 im wif u aswell sticky
Unread 29 Jun 2005, 18:01   #13
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

the signups for r15 havent opened yet. thats why.
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 18:42   #14
phonixor
perfection improved

phonixor is an unknown quantity at this point

i need an alliance plzz invite me i will be active.... i play an other game like this.
www.fegame.com and i am in one of the elite emps in there...

i also am a complete noob in this game... even though i have played it before. but that was a very very long time ago...

i know i know wrong forum but still plzz send me a msg even if it is a "no" ^^...
Unread 29 Jul 2005, 12:56   #15
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

btw, the URLs in this thread need to be updated to http://game.planetarion.com/login.pl etc instead of jpaweb01
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 16:27   #16
Munster

Munster is an unknown quantity at this point

my work rejects the word "game" used in the URL

any suggestions on how to get around this?
Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 16:43   #17
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

use http://195.149.21.23/login.pl

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2005, 16:52   #18
Munster

Munster is an unknown quantity at this point

All I get is this after I use that URL to login:

Possible Cookie Error. Are you accessing the game using the correct URL?

and it links me back to the original URL which I can't access
Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2005, 18:03   #19
A2
#planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munster
All I get is this after I use that URL to login:

Possible Cookie Error. Are you accessing the game using the correct URL?

and it links me back to the original URL which I can't access
You need to use http://game.planetarion.com/login.pl instead of http://jpaweb01.planetarion.com/login.pl Unfortunatley the way the game is configured nowadays it seems that only game.pa works and anything else produces an error.

(yes I know this reply took almost 2 months, but it might help someone and I shall now update the rest of the thread to reflect it.)
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 19:36   #20
Hobbeebia

Hobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the roughHobbeebia is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
...my account registered recently has dissapeared

Check the announcements on www.planetarion.com
The game has most likely been rolled back if you cannot retrieve your details by entering your e-mail address on http://game.planetarion.com/login.pl
A rollback means that the database has been reset to a previous tick due to an error, or something which caused widespread inaccessibility to the game. If the game is rolled back there is the unfortunate situation where if a planet is registered in the gap between the game becoming accessible again, and the rollback being performed, it is lost from the database.

We keep a record of payments made during this period, and if your account is deleted due to this then please simply signup again with the same e-mail address and if appropriate we will assign credits to you.

If you have been upgraded by another planet during this period you need to ask the upgrading planet to repeat the upgrade process. The credit they used to upgrade you will have been restored to their total.
What if you play on the free side and you dissappear? I was playing for about 3 days then I am gone- The whole Username invaild thing came up.. Why?

The Wing of a Dragon are like the wings of an Angel
sometimes beautiful and majestic
Sometime drapped in wrathing fire
Sometimes like the shaltering wings of the protector
Sometime like the one who shatters skies.- ME
Hobbeebia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 09:39   #21
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbeebia
What if you play on the free side and you dissappear? I was playing for about 3 days then I am gone- The whole Username invaild thing came up.. Why?
It sounds like you were deleted - free accounts are deleted after a certain period of inacivity (i am unsure exactly how long it is, i think it is 5 days though for R15 this might now be 10), or if you have been naughty and broken the rules, your planet would have been closed and then deleted.

Or, the end of the round happened, so you'll have to wait untill the new round to start a new planet along with the entire universe .

methinks this is the most likely situation.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 03:06   #22
Cut Tooth
Renegade of Funk

Cut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to allCut Tooth is a name known to all
Question Re: Help! I can't login because...

Hello comrades, I signed up to this game earlier today but I made a mistake on the registration form. When I gave my email address I accidentally put (com) at the end instead of (co.uk)

Is there anyway I could get this registration mail sent to my correct address please? Thanks for your time.
Cut Tooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 21:04   #23
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Re register with the correct email address. Come into #support on irc.netgamers.org and we will delete the incorrect planet.

-Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2008, 00:40   #24
ArcticW.Fox

ArcticW.Fox is an unknown quantity at this point

I was on the free side. Last logged in on Friday, tried getting on today and "invalid password/email/username" etc. I've got Firefox to remember all the information, so I haven't changed anything.

Any idea what the deal is? I thought I was doing pretty good for a while.
ArcticW.Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2008, 02:00   #25
Cincinnatus
PA Team

Cincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud ofCincinnatus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticW.Fox View Post
I was on the free side. Last logged in on Friday, tried getting on today and "invalid password/email/username" etc. I've got Firefox to remember all the information, so I haven't changed anything.

Any idea what the deal is? I thought I was doing pretty good for a while.
Not sure where you were signed up, but a new speedgame started a while ago and signups for round 29 opened today, both were reset/wiped so you'll have to sign up again.
MultiHunter Team -#multihunters
Cincinnatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2010, 11:25   #26
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

btw alternative IP is now:

http://66.116.124.61/
Unread 7 Apr 2016, 07:44   #27
p333333
p333333

p333333 can only hope to improve

any other alternative?
33:33:33
p333333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2016, 11:55   #28
Pit
Hole in the ground

Pit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of lightPit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by p333333 View Post
any other alternative?
Try http://pa.ranultech.co.uk
Pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2018, 12:16   #29
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Is there an up to date URL for work usage?
neither http://66.116.124.61 nor http://pa.ranultech.co.uk/ seem to load anything

asking for a friend
Unread 30 May 2018, 16:57   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://146.185.135.215/ should work fine.
Unread 30 May 2018, 18:02   #31
Appocomaster
PA Team

Also, http://pa.ranultech.co.uk/ should now work fine