User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 16:52   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Round 20 Predictions

So Round 20 is on it's way, so I hear. We have had the thread which determines who will be a superpower, we know which alliances (new and old) will be playing. We have had the pranks played.

With this in mind lets get down to predicting the eventual winners and losers of round 20.

Code:
1 - Destiny
2 - Conspiracy Theory
3 - New Dawn
4 - Furious Omen
5 - Tides of Fire
6 - xVx
7 - Vision
8 - TGV
9 - F-Crew
10 - Vengeance
I can only see this round being played out between two alliances eventually, them being Destiny and CT. I have a weird feeling Destiny may be able to get more alliances to back them as oppose to CT, which would eventually allow them to win. CT on the other hand while they are strong I just have a gut feeling that people might be against them from tick 1 (wrongly imo)

I think there or there abouts will be ND/FO. Hard to tell how these two alliances will be with two new alliances in the game. But should be quite interesting with 4 strong alliances competing for #1.

Predictions please!