User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 3 May 2007, 17:45   #11
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: WAR pretty please!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Yey, I got a red dot for making this post !?

Anyway, why blame WP and CT for stagnation, why not blame the nr:3-7 alliances?

Would it be that hard for ..like say alliances 3, 5 and 6 to form some sort of coalition and hit either WP or CT?

Astonishing it is to see all these “fine” alliances (every round the same) doing nothing then just wait for someone else to take charge – preferable top 1-2.

Why not try to make a difference for once?

I did say this around 7-8 posts up. But not in detail. So yes i agree with this. Simple fact is every alliance can make a difference. So lets see it.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote