User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 20:05   #1
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
round 18 rant

about this round, it was ****ing terrible, at least half of the real universe was fencesitting or shipjumping or such forth*. where are the the ****ing whines about OMG I PLAYED 24/7 AND PUT SO MUCH EFFORT IN YET DIDNT WIN now? why did you all just whine about xp? figures, you all despised the idea of being outwitted but when it comes to being outscored by shit people who value their own crappy ass planet/gal ranks over their alliance and heighten their own selfish prospects by the above methods it's a great round? you're all shit.

it's ****ing laughable so many try to whine and bitch about 7:5 when most of you are involved yourselves or with people who are the same if not worse. similarly, xcel, 6.3.3(tearz?) and ska (these are just examples from quick memory lashing, there are plenty others) should've received the same fate as elviz. you're all such ****ing hypocritical shits it's ridiculous. and this is even without getting to the pa team who made me laugh out loud by refusing to let my planet go to vacation mode in the last week when i was and infact, still am, on holiday. and their reasoning? "we can't be SEEN as to be helping a top gal" a complete reversal of the apparent double standards! you bastards! why do you aid others but not me

* note for those who might be tempted to advise me about glasshouses that whilst i too am indeed planet napped to god knows how many alliances, i didn't set out to take any of them until the day before i went on holiday which was exactly two weeks earlier from now.

(before ska replies to me with grand denials: we all know he let elviz farm him. a farm planet should be closed as well as the farmer.)

at least 70% of the anger in this post was fuelled by most people on my holiday turning out to be incompetent and generally total buffoons, and sadly me ranting in english to them whilst they blubber in ridiculous languages leads to no real end!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote