User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:02   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Zaratul

stop being a whining **** with no opinion except 'haha evil jews and americans and people who arent me your all aryan nazi fascist mussolini disciples and right wingers are satan and are never right about anything including breathing' and STOP DRAGGING THE GOOD NAME OF THE LEFT WING INTO THE MUD
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:10   #2
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: Zaratul

excellent another person ive got to.

you should stop taking everything so seriously. Haven't you yet considered that im throwing around irony in (some of) my comments. Perhaps they are not that blatent, but they're generally poking fun. You need to relax a bit more
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:12   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a difference between being ironic and being shit.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:13   #4
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
There's a difference between being ironic and being shit.
your flaw for not noticing it. not mine

edit: if people around me can notice it, if you guys find it hard to, then it really shows - you're just a load of internet (elitist) geeks who like it their way or no way.

oh btw - thanks for the legal advice. My friends sorted it all out
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:18   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No problem on the advice front. I'm glad your mate's sorted it.

I'm sure we all are elitist internet geeks, but it only takes marginally longer to write semi-decent posts than it does to take poor ones, so I don't see the excuse for not trying.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:22   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Where is the love?

Where is the love???
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:24   #7
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
No problem on the advice front. I'm glad your mate's sorted it.

I'm sure we all are elitist internet geeks, but it only takes marginally longer to write semi-decent posts than it does to take poor ones, so I don't see the excuse for not trying.
my posts arent generally poor.

they're usually lacking much detail, but im not one to sit and explain everything.

they're only "poor" to you lot because you vehemently disagree with most of my statements. Agreed a lot of them arent based on clear cut facts, im quite the controversialist, but hey they're all just general opinions. Im entitled to that. I'm not insane either. I dont go about saying that the the sun is in fact purple and that little monsters live on its surface. I just dont agree with much of the history and evidence given to us by what i see as greedy governments and corporates. Thus i'd call myself a little eccentric.

Put it this way, msot of you lot are atheists or agnostics. As pathethic as religion you might find, you don't go out of your way to ridicule it (well some of you do). I suppose because religion is more of a taboo to make fun of (to a degree). Some of the stuff i bring up is easy to retaliate to (in the sense of people in here typically posting "your mad... your insane.....etc...etc.."

Also certain "peers" (the more popular posters in this forum, dont like me very much) and it becomes very much a game of cat and stick, where everyone dislike me, some doing it without much reason.

Oh and there is a certain reason i bring such topics up in here. It's cause although i know that most of you are unlikely to believe it,i have a certain respect for you lot that you will at least "consider" it - so to speak. Some of the things i say here, i just wouldn't be able to explain to the average joe

Zar
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:33   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

It's not really that your views are "extreme". I'm a Communist (at one point, an actual card carrying one) and T&F is an Anarchist of sorts. Nod is completley off the spectrum in a "so-rationalist that I'm back round at the irrationalist side advocating intelligent design" sort of way, Tact is a Libertarian, JBG advocates a total end of welfare and god knows what queball is.

Maybe it's just the layout of your posts, they just seem a little bit more objectional than some of the other nonsense. I suspect it's the way you outline your views though. Who knows?
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:36   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
It's not really that your views are "extreme". I'm a Communist (at one point, an actual card carrying one) and T&F is an Anarchist of sorts. Nod is completley off the spectrum in a "so-rationalist that I'm back round at the irrationalist side advocating intelligent design" sort of way, Tact is a Libertarian, JBG advocates a total end of welfare and god knows what queball is.

Maybe it's just the layout of your posts, they just seem a little bit more objectional than some of the other nonsense. I suspect it's the way you outline your views though. Who knows?
alrighty then. The point of posting is usually to stimulate discussion or debate. If there is an element of displeasure im obviously failing on that department. From now on ill be more "concise" in my posts so to speak.

Zar
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:37   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'm a Communist (at one point, an actual card carrying one)
Enemy sighted, enemy met, I'm addressing the realpolitik
You've seen start and you've seen quit
(I'm addressing the table of content)
I always thought of you as quick
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:44   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Hey hey hey MrL, who am I:

"It was a JOKE!"
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:48   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
my posts arent generally poor.
yes they are
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 16:51   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
Hey hey hey MrL, who am I:

"It was a JOKE!"
Saxamaphone, saxamaphone
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:04   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Sounds right but some of the letters are wrong.

THEREFORE YOU ARE AL-QAEDA.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:28   #15
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

i like zar posts

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:35   #16
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
yes they are
dear nodrog,

if my posts are poor, i shudder to think about yours.

ta
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:49   #17
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

communists are evil.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:50   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nodrog is an idiot but only in a 'my ideas are utterly impractical and occasionally contradicting' way rather than an 'i'm too apathetic to research subjects so ill just hate stuff (jewish people) instead' way.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 17:51   #19
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
nodrog is an idiot but only in a 'my ideas are utterly impractical and occasionally contradicting' way rather than an 'i'm too apathetic to research subjects so ill just hate stuff (jewish people) instead' way.
zionists dear, zionists

Zar
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:51   #20
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Dammit. I thought you misspelt Zeratul and this was a nifty Starcraft thread. Im utterly disappointed.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:56   #21
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Dammit. I thought you misspelt Zeratul and this was a nifty Starcraft thread. Im utterly disappointed.
when i first used the nickname years back it was a misspell of Zeratul. : )
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:11   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
zionists dear, zionists

Zar
o rly
Quote:
Criticising the Government of Israel is not anti-Semitic. Indeed, many Jews are critical of Ariel Sharon’s administration. However, attacks on Israel should not be used to throw a cloak of respectability over antiSemitic feelings. Replacing the word “Jew” with the word “Zionist” should not protect someone from being accused of prejudice if he goes on to advance wild conspiracy theories or to express indifference over the murder of innocent Jews.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:49   #23
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

hey!
i've managed to miss all of Zars post thus far. Yay for me.
Just ignore him?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:18   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

people still quote it
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:21   #25
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
i will not let a pathethic miss Dina Porat determine to me what my interpretation fo "zionist" is. i seperate jews from zionists, as i believe and have met jews that are not zionists.

Zar

Last edited by Zar; 29 Jan 2004 at 20:29.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:26   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
i will not let a pathethic archbishop determine to me what my interpretation fo "zionist" is. i seperate jews from zionists, as i believe and have met jews that are not zionists.

Zar
I didn't know the Archbishop was a staff writer on the Times.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:30   #27
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I didn't know the Archbishop was a staff writer on the Times.
my bad - misread the top.

fixed
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:35   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
i will not let a pathethic miss Dina Porat determine to me what my interpretation fo "zionist" is. i seperate jews from zionists, as i believe and have met jews that are not zionists.

Zar
I don't think she's a staff writer for the times either.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:43   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I met my very first Zionist on Friday night. She seemed very cute and fluffy so I'll have to disagree with the generalisations about their evil. Depends what you mean by "zionist" though.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:54   #30
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I believe we all should use our dictionaries to determine what zionist means.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:54   #31
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Was Bob Marley a Zionist? He sure seemed to go on about Zion a lot
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 20:59   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I believe we all should use our dictionaries to determine what zionist means.
What about where one dictionary disagrees with another?

Besides :

zionism
A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

Is pretty meaningless since "support and development of the state of Israel" could mean anything from a blank cheque for violence or opression, or more qualified support for a peaceful solution. Also some people claim to be "traditional zionists" not following the modern zionist path.

I think you need to learn that on more "expert" subjects, the dictionary is useless. This is especially true in things like Politics, I mean :

Com·mu·nist P Pronunciation Key (kmy-nst)
n.
A member of a Marxist-Leninist party.
A supporter of such a party or movement.
A Communard.
often communist A radical viewed as a subversive or revolutionary.

Gee, how helpful.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:06   #33
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

The problem is when marks thinks he knows better than the dictionaries, and not only that, but defies the very laws upon language is built.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:08   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
The problem is when marks thinks he knows better than the dictionaries, and not only that, but defies the very laws upon language is built.
Even if you were correct, how does this comply with your position of 'the language is fluid, and it is what we make of it', which has been carried to extremes in some cases?
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:13   #35
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

I never said that. I tried to make people realize that sentences which are not very well structured can be biased to say anything. Hence the "i want people to use language accuratedely" speech.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:18   #36
InspectorSearch

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=zio...UTF-8&safe=off
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:19   #37
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Maybe it's just the layout of your posts,
Yeah, I don't like people signing their posts either.

I don't get why anyone would have opinions about the creation of Israel, or really anything that happened before we were born, so that sig is a little annoying. Calling Bush a chimp again and again and again and again and again and again is really annoying. Random attacks on people for being "right wing" are ok, relatively. Like when people talking about IDS or whatever say "oh he's a conservative, of course he's pro-war", even though it's a generalisation and so on, it doesn't put me in a murderous rage like repetitiveness. But I don't read Israel threads anyway.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:25   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
I don't get why anyone would have opinions about the creation of Israel, or really anything that happened before we were born
I don't see why people can't have opinions on things that happened before they were born.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:35   #39
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I don't see why people can't have opinions on things that happened before they were born.
They can. That line of argument was covered in some other thread about Zar, I'm just saying what I personally don't understand and what annoys me. Phang was presumably saying what annoyed him.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:40   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
it doesn't put me in a murderous rage like repetitiveness.
You must hate my posts.

I've come to the conclusion that people who use capital letters and punctuation I subconsciously respect more. It's irrelevent what they're actually saying, so long as it looks slightly prettier on my screen.

Beauty > Brains.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 22:02   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I've come to the conclusion that people who use capital letters and punctuation I subconsciously respect more.
You must love me, eh?
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 22:04   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
You must love me, eh?
That's a given.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 01:34   #43
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Quote:
Yeah, I don't like people signing their posts either.

I don't get why anyone would have opinions about the creation of Israel, or really anything that happened before we were born, so that sig is a little annoying. Calling Bush a chimp again and again and again and again and again and again is really annoying. Random attacks on people for being "right wing" are ok, relatively. Like when people talking about IDS or whatever say "oh he's a conservative, of course he's pro-war", even though it's a generalisation and so on, it doesn't put me in a murderous rage like repetitiveness. But I don't read Israel threads anyway.
dont like my sig?

fine its removed
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 01:39   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
dont like my sig?

fine its removed

Hay, let's see what else he'll do! Ask him to run around wearing a pink tutu qbll!
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 01:41   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Hay, let's see what else he'll do! Ask him to run around wearing a pink tutu qbll!
Lol jonny wants to see guys in tutus

lol gay lol
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 01:47   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Lol jonny wants to see guys in tutus

lol gay lol

This must come as a big surprise to you after last night!
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 01:52   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
This must come as a big surprise to you after last night!
You're just jealous because I'm great at the neo-contextually-crap
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 01:54   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
You're just jealous because I'm great at the neo-contextually-crap
Technically wouldn't it be contextually better to be crap at the neo-contextually-crap?
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 01:55   #49
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Surely it'd have to be 'neo-contextual crap'? Otherwise what ****ing sense is made?

Typhoid.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 01:56   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Technically wouldn't it be contextually better to be crap at the neo-contextually-crap?
Since internet = (the above), surely you'd be the one to tell me?