View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2010, 09:57   #78
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Whatever happens I think the game needs to focus on encouraging co-operation. In my opinion this means a largely random universe, only allowing small buddypacks, abolishing exiles and make players need to build their galaxies. The introduction of geography back into the game will reinforce this need, as you'll need a strong galaxy to survive in your cluster and you'll need to participate in the cluster alliance and you'll probably meet with people who will get involved in the war raging across the universe. Better players will moan, but in the earlier rounds working in a siege situation was something that many of the top players had to contend with and simply accept they were going to get a shitty ranking for the sake of the team. A cluster war also gives ordinary players the chance to participate in wars that matter. Right now it is all a bit of a closed shop and we need to change that.
100% agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
The exile system is pretty crap, considering you can use it to create (semi)private galaxies and it discourages experienced players from digging their heels in and making a crap galaxy into a decent one, while perhaps creating repeat customers out of newbies in the process--and adding "fresh blood" into the community.
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
I'd play again, and get roided at night, if I felt I was entertained for the few hours a day I was in front of the computer, actually "playing". As it stands, there isn't anything to do aside from click buttons once an hour and chat on IRC.
much is been takin away indeed

no communication with gal anymore, or hardly any, cause if you dont know the ppl or feel they need help you exile asap

no communication in cluster anymore, cause someone said it was wise to remove cluster eta bonus

i mean you dont even have to stay awake anymore to report your incs, aka you dont need to communicate whos takin the night shift

end of story like lokken said, bring back cluster stuff and remove the exiling or transform it, see my thread here: http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=198805

in short create the need to coop with new ppl again

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote