View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2008, 10:39   #40
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Planetarion vision - a manager required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef!
One of the major problems with this idea is that there is rarely dialoge between PATeam and Jolt. Having been PATeam and having been in the channel where they reside, i have seen that pretty much 99% of the time Biffy is not at team meetings, is not around to ask questions of and most of the time PATeam members have to join Quakenet to find anyone from Jolt to talk to regarding PA.
I assume that the only person PA-related that gets paid to do their job is biffy (who apparently doesn't do his already-half-assed job)? If so that is utterly pathetic. Appocomaster has worked his little cotton socks off for this game, and maybe if some decisions weren't correct, or we've had some screwups (this has happened to everyone running the game at some point), the effort's always been there.

Plus add in that as far as I know appoco was trying to develop a game in perl, a language he had no previous experience in?

Nothing really to add the to the discussion, just hopping on the anti-jolt bandwagon for a couple of stops!

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote