User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:25   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The TomKat Fund

My videos appear to have been met in a positive light.

Unfortunately, as my webcam broke about a year ago, I've been unable to make any more (to the distress of myself and others, who enjoy laughing at my stupid antics).

I'm setting up "The TomKat Fund", with the aim of buying a new webcam. If you donate money to my paypal account, I promise I will put this towards a new webcam.

I think a "decent" webcam costs around £30, so once that is in my account I'll use it to purchase one.

I'll then take requests from GD on what I should video (nothing dirty ). I don't mind acting like a tit on the internet.

Just £1 (or more!) from you can make the difference.

My e-mail address for Paypal is

Thanks.

Last edited by Tomkat; 3 May 2010 at 21:25.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:31   #2
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The TomKat Fund

Dear Thomas Rattle,

This email confirms that LHC has sent £7.94 GBP to your Personal account.

Current Total: £7.94
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:31   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have a webcam... it isn't very good though...
and i'm not funny

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:48   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

This is the real comic relief, folks!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:53   #5
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

caveman.wmv genuinely terrifies me, but in a good way.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:55   #6
Tomkat

In a good "let's donate to Tom" way?
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 20:56   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
In a good "let's donate to Tom" way?
in a 'someone provide me with paypal and money and a means of combining the two' way.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:04   #8
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

If i manage to remember my paypal account login you can have the £2 odd thats in there.

It's a big IF though, involves alot of effort on my part - likely too much.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:17   #9
Tomkat

I think there's a "I forgot my password" option.

Come on.

Donate!
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:20   #10
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yea, but there's not a 'i forgot my email account password' option sadly.

I'm trying to locate it but i'm off to the SU soon... I'm trying... honest!

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:20   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can I have whats left over so I can buy some ciggies, ta

It's for a good cause

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:27   #12
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

If you could guarantee that you'd buy some illegal ciggies devoid of tax then i'd likely acquiesce to your request.

However, being as that good cause is the bastard government i can't help

Apologies.

Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:34   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
If you could guarantee that you'd buy some illegal ciggies devoid of tax then i'd likely acquiesce to your request.

However, being as that good cause is the bastard government i can't help

Apologies.
BUT ITS FOR CHARITY YOU HEARTLESS GIT.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:39   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
BUT ITS FOR CHARITY YOU HEARTLESS GIT.

~Vaio~
Youre currently awaiting lots of government subsidy and a substantial insurance payout for the damage to "Castle Vaio". I sense that youre being well taken care of, and require no charity from the rest of us.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:40   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The TomKat Fund

I'll give you forty Ruppees for each naked pic you send me.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 21:47   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Youre currently awaiting lots of government subsidy and a substantial insurance payout for the damage to "Castle Vaio". I sense that youre being well taken care of, and require no charity from the rest of us.
Oh, I thought everyone had forgot about that, what with that bloody stupid stone and all.

Bugger

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 22:33   #17
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed is infamous around these partsMr. Ed is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'll give you forty Ruppees for each naked pic you send me.
Thats like 50p per pic, sounds pretty good to me...
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:46   #18
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

*Sigh*

£30 isn't a lot dude. Only last week I bought a Sony micro hi-fi system for about £250. And I had to buy one because I didn't have anything decent to listen to my music cds.

Just get yourself a proper job and you'll be "bling-bling".
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 23:52   #19
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i like the harriet one, or whatever the **** her name is

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 15:07   #20
Tomkat

Dear Thomas Rattle,

This email confirms that demiGOD has sent $40.00 USD to your Personal account.

\o/ !

Current Total: £26.84

!!!!!!

Going to start researching prices of webcams now.

I love you guys <3
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 15:10   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I love you guys <3
I think you're selling yourself a little low if you charged demiGOD a mere $40 for him to **** you.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 15:13   #22
Tomkat

Got a better offer?
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 15:16   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

I'll pay you eighty groats if you dress up as the Honey Monster and dance to the Ballad of Gordon Ross whilst you insert a dildo up your ass.
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 15:46   #24
Tomkat

Dear Thomas Rattle,

This email confirms that you, tomrattle, have paid jimbo931 28.85 GBP using PayPal.

Payment Details
Purchased From: jimbo931
Item Number Item Title Quantity Price Subtotal
6748796000 LAPTOP WEBCAM - Great for PC's as well - 2 Year Warrant 1 24.95 GBP 24.95 GBP

Postage & Packing via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded to EX4XX
(includes any seller packing fees) £3.90 GBP
Postal Insurance (not offered) : --
Total: £28.85 GBP

(I put some money of my own in )

Hooray!

Thanks LHC and demiGOD, you're the best friends a boy could have
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 15:55   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

HEY TK GO AND GET YOUR FEMALE FRIEND TO GET HER OWN WEBSITE AND STRIP ON CAMERA AND TELL US ON IRC THAT SHE'S WILLING TO DRESS UP ANY WAY WE WANT HER TO AND SHE'LL STRIP OUT OF IT AND ALL IT'LL COST US IS $4 A MONTH AND YOU COULD SPLIT THE MONEY 50:50 WITH HER AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE MONEY WORRIES FOR ANYONE!
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 16:33   #26
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

The caveman one was good. lol

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 17:49   #27
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I cant believe i just donated...
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 19:33   #28
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
(nothing dirty )
I was planning on giving you money right up to this point.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 19:38   #29
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I think you're selling yourself a little low if you charged demiGOD a mere $40 for him to **** you.
i supp0rt perversion

Unread 11 Mar 2005, 20:47   #30
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

If I weren't so poor, I'd probably donate.
Actually I'd probably do more internet donating if someone convinced me that having a paypal account and giving paypal my Switich details is ok. But i'm even too chicken to buy things on eBay so it's doubtful.

Do you realise the GD masses will just demand more Hariette?

And you're quite funny.

And just get a job, get a good webcam, and entertain the GD masses.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 20:53   #31
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I cant believe i just donated...
lol hasnt he already bought the cam?

and lol the caveman made me laugh, admittedly it is the only 1 ive watched
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 20:58   #32
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

TomKat?
Is this in University halls?
If not how did you get to move in with all these women?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2005, 21:16   #33
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
lol hasnt he already bought the cam?

and lol the caveman made me laugh, admittedly it is the only 1 ive watched
yes i know, he can buy a pot noodle with my money and have a wank.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 20:07   #34
Tomkat

Sorry to bump an appalling thread, but I thought I'd let you all know my webcam arrived today and is tiptop <3

I'll make a video at some point, when I'm feeling suitably stupid.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 20:16   #35
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Quote:
Sorry to bump an appalling thread, but I thought I'd let you all know my webcam arrived today and is tiptop <3

We expect regular videos now, you've whetted the interest of GD and there's no backing out gracefully sunshine

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 20:20   #36
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
TomKat?
Is this in University halls?
If not how did you get to move in with all these women?
I live with 4 girls, no other guys.

Has it's downsides, but i never have to wash-up and almost every girl in mine and their years knows me

(grammar ++ )

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 20:28   #37
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

Has it's downsides, but i never have to wash-up and almost every girl in mine and their years knows me

(grammar ++ )
I live in a house with 5

i have to wash up other wise they call house meetings at bitch at me in the annoying way females do
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 20:36   #38
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

They only seem to bitch at me when i'm being a 'typical male'.

After much prying for a definition from them it's basically whenever i'm 'being a bastard towards a certain female at uni', when i 'come home drunk making lots of noise' or when i 'miss the toilet'.

I'm fairly sure all three are related and i still swear the last one isn't me. (although they make a good argument for the prosecution )

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 20:52   #39
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

mine bitch about how much of a whore a girl they look at is because she has a short skirt or something.. and how men are vile when they touch women for whatever reason...
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 21:09   #40
Tomkat

Quote:

(grammar ++ )

The main downside of living with lots of girls is their bitching too (I found) - although it can be entertaining sometimes.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 21:23   #41
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I thankfully managed to go 4 years of University without living with any other women. Having mainly male friends certainly has its bonuses, and I don't think I could have lived with another woman. It was bad enough having my flatmates girlfriend living right down stairs from us - especially when he dumped her but she decided she still wanted to be friends with me (I didn't bloody like her in the first place)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 22:02   #42
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've had a worrying thought.
Tomkat could be about to embark on a video equivilant of those godawful montages.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 22:03   #43
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I thankfully managed to go 4 years of University without living with any other women. Having mainly male friends certainly has its bonuses, and I don't think I could have lived with another woman. It was bad enough having my flatmates girlfriend living right down stairs from us - especially when he dumped her but she decided she still wanted to be friends with me (I didn't bloody like her in the first place)

I assume you realise this had nothing to do with whether or not she liked you?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 22:05   #44
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Yes I realised that which made it worse. She went out of her way to be friends with me so she could keep an eye on her ex

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 22:11   #45
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
I've had a worrying thought.
Tomkat could be about to embark on a video equivilant of those godawful montages.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh yes.
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 22:15   #46
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
Yes I realised that which made it worse. She went out of her way to be friends with me so she could keep an eye on her ex

twisted race girls....

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 22:17   #47
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:

congratulations

more hariette!

Unread 15 Mar 2005, 22:22   #48
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME ( )
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote