User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 14 May 2004, 06:41   #101
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An Announcement and a Proposal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Neither has Sid told 1up.

Fact is, you're complaining that Sid is involved and you aren't. Grow up. The reason Sid is involved is due to the fact he was wanted to be involved. He hasnt used such a thing to his advantage by revealing all the details to 1up members. Most he has told us is the same as he has said on the boards here.

Also, I know alot of alliances have access to a seperate alliance board on these forums. Something Sid doesnt (afaik).
Basically I am just wondering why the CEO of an alliance is involved into planning a round whilest other alliances do not even know that such a private beta is running. And I am not holding a grudge against Sid or anything, it is just that you cannot deny the fact that certain alliances can plan with some information already whilest other cannot - if they do use the information they get can of course not be determined, but if Sid says something on the boards I personally do not take it as Round 11 information. This has to be handed out by the PA Team, not via an alliance executive.

Last edited by Heartless; 14 May 2004 at 06:49.
Unread 14 May 2004, 06:51   #102
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Basically I am just wondering why the CEO of an alliance is involved into planning a round whilest other alliances do not even know that such a private beta is running. And I am not holding a grudge against Sid or anything, it is just that you cannot deny the fact that certain alliances can plan with some information already whilest other cannot - if they do use the information they get can of course not be determined, but if Sid says something on the boards I personally take it as Round 11 information. This has to be handed out by the PA Team, not via an alliance executive.
If you care to look back, he only said what he -thought- may happen in regards to r11.

It's nothing that is set in stone (how many times do I have to repeat this?)

Tbh I think you are whining needlessly. You've had access to things Sid hasnt. And it's not like this is a 1up conspiracy. Mistu had equal if not more representation. I'm sorry if alch/Kal didn't leak out details on the shipstats to you so you can prepare, but no other alliance is doing that. Also, how on earth can you prepare for a round when nothing is finalized? You cant prepare 'strategy' nor 'plan'. You dont pick your race till signups - and you already know covops will be in it. What more do you need to know bar galaxy composition?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 14 May 2004, 06:54   #103
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Hah, Sid arranged organized account switching in Fury during round 3, why would anyone trust him?
Unread 14 May 2004, 07:01   #104
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
If you care to look back, he only said what he -thought- may happen in regards to r11.

It's nothing that is set in stone (how many times do I have to repeat this?)

Tbh I think you are whining needlessly. You've had access to things Sid hasnt. And it's not like this is a 1up conspiracy. Mistu had equal if not more representation. I'm sorry if alch/Kal didn't leak out details on the shipstats to you so you can prepare, but no other alliance is doing that. Also, how on earth can you prepare for a round when nothing is finalized? You cant prepare 'strategy' nor 'plan'. You dont pick your race till signups - and you already know covops will be in it. What more do you need to know bar galaxy composition?
All I want is equal rights for everyone :]
I don't need the shipstats now. Analyzing those takes maybe a day or two.
It is more like the game dynamics. Apart from the thing that so far nobody has been able to tell anything from the official side into which direction things will develope, a few people do already know. It would for example be nice how much the people in charge are really considering to change things, and if it is just that they say that for example the alliance member limit will be decreased or change in a way, then it would allow me to plan for the future. To you it might not seem to matter that much whether the limit goes up or down a bit, to others it does because they might have a bigger community than the new limit will allow.

I mean whether something is set into stone or not doesn't matter in the end, you have a basis to speculate from, we (we as in those knowing nobody with information and as nobody spending 5 hours a day searching the forums for it) have like ... nothing except the hope nothing will change (apart from the obvious).

But then again I might just be crying for information about it in general since about nothing has been given out to the public. Not even indications what might be changed.
Unread 14 May 2004, 07:06   #105
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Hah, Sid arranged organized account switching in Fury during round 3, why would anyone trust him?
Your point is what exactly?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 14 May 2004, 07:09   #106
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
All I want is equal rights for everyone :]
I don't need the shipstats now. Analyzing those takes maybe a day or two.
It is more like the game dynamics. Apart from the thing that so far nobody has been able to tell anything from the official side into which direction things will develope, a few people do already know. It would for example be nice how much the people in charge are really considering to change things, and if it is just that they say that for example the alliance member limit will be decreased or change in a way, then it would allow me to plan for the future. To you it might not seem to matter that much whether the limit goes up or down a bit, to others it does because they might have a bigger community than the new limit will allow.

I mean whether something is set into stone or not doesn't matter in the end, you have a basis to speculate from, we (we as in those knowing nobody with information and as nobody spending 5 hours a day searching the forums for it) have like ... nothing except the hope nothing will change (apart from the obvious).

But then again I might just be crying for information about it in general since about nothing has been given out to the public. Not even indications what might be changed.
Equal rights is aload of crap.

I heard most of the stuff of what was changing days before beta were even set up and that was from your own camp. So please, dont claim you know nothing at all.

Nothing is finalized for r11 as far as I know. Perhaps it'll be private or random, it can be changed with a click of a button I'm sure. As can the stats, as can a great deal of things.

I refer you to Leshy's newsletter article and Spinners own post. They give you as much confirmed details as anyone else has.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 May 2004, 07:40   #107
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Even I knew about the planned alliance limit of 75 members and random universe and I'm nobody.

As explained before, nothing is set in stone yet.

Quote:
So basically, Zhil, 1Up has an advantage above everyone else, given one of its HC's is involved in some kind of Round 11 planning, therefore they can already go and structure themselves, outline strategies and everything.

Anyways, I am not disagreeing on your major points that a certain form of blocking leads to stagnation and what are reasons for it and how they can be solved - I just need to refer to the one chat on NetGamers we had a while ago.
Unread 14 May 2004, 07:42   #108
Heartless

Quote:
Equal rights is aload of crap.

I heard most of the stuff of what was changing days before beta were even set up and that was from your own camp. So please, dont claim you know nothing at all.

Nothing is finalized for r11 as far as I know. Perhaps it'll be private or random, it can be changed with a click of a button I'm sure. As can the stats, as can a great deal of things.

I refer you to Leshy's newsletter article and Spinners own post. They give you as much confirmed details as anyone else has.
I am actually not mocking we would know nothing. I am just complaining that obviously not everyone knows about everything that is about to change. And given Sid's postings it is looking like some people in leading alliance positions know things which could concern every alliance, if not even lead alliances to make unconfortable decisions.

Oh hell, I know why I did leave after pax. Damn you alch for reactivating me, I do care too much already.
Unread 14 May 2004, 07:58   #109
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
trolling is just lame.
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Unread 14 May 2004, 08:20   #110
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait for Sastul announcing some new alliance
Round8 [KniV]
Round9 [FAnG]
Round9.5 [Đragons]
Round10 [Đragons]
Round10.5 [MISTU]
Round 15 Comeback?

Proud to have been RedBull
Proud member of R6B Speedround Gods
Proud member of MISTU
Unread 14 May 2004, 08:47   #111
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
Sevrok -

Several things to go over here.

Point A : You are a total newb who has been plastering every thread with his newbieness whilst trying to bluff your way as a seasoned veteran. I hope no actual players are suckered into following you.

Point B: I think its been pretty well established that any imagined grudge you have against Fury or Legion or whoever is not based in any kind of fact, but has taken form wholly inside your deranged head.

Point C: 1up is not Fury.

Point D: Holding grudges from one round to the next much less over 10 rounds is a major cause of the political stagnation that has taken hold of this game. People should see each round as a clearing of the board, and start fresh, making and breaking agreements based on their desirability from a strategic standpoint. Petty vengeance can serve no truly useful purpose in keeping this game fun (and alive).
ok in response to point A i am not a newbie, the fact i havent played for a very long time, does not mean i never played, i was playing in the earlier rounds! i think we should leave my sanity out of this as i mos tlikely more sane than you also the bearing of grudges is a natural human reaction, just as grouping together for safety, self defence, and eating are, grudges occur when some one repeatedly harms you physically or pyscologically, they are a defence mechanism in their own right! i also never said 1up was fury but it sounds as though a substantial proportion of their comand may well be ex fury! if you had bothered to read what i said i said any alliance who has a comand with a majority of ex fury members has a war on their hands next round, i did not single out 1up in that statement, i mearly used them as an example!
Unread 14 May 2004, 08:56   #112
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

We have a n00b in denial \o/

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Unread 14 May 2004, 08:57   #113
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

he isnt a n00b fs, just cos he hasnt played very long doesnt mean he is a n00b.

clearly he is experiencedly challenged
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Unread 14 May 2004, 09:00   #114
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

lol

Bless

It is ok, we can look after him

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Unread 14 May 2004, 09:19   #115
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
We have a n00b in denial \o/
I had a horrible flashback to i11 and game and denial then
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 May 2004, 09:32   #116
Vasquez
-Retard-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty
lol

Bless

It is ok, we can look after him

does that mean u will be joinin the lupine crux?

or will u be his r11 mentor?

nice to see some1 giving something back rather than mazzelar crushing his hopes and dreams, silly n00b that he is, he can be allowed to dream cant he, even ad cant take away peoples dreams!

"It is White"
Unread 14 May 2004, 09:47   #117
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasquez
even ad cant take away peoples dreams!

I can

/me gets out a video of his dancing th0ng exploits and some heavy sedation pills

MU HAHAHAHAHA
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 May 2004, 09:50   #118
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

Kinda looks like this Fury-spam on ad lately was not just trolling, but part of an evhul masterplan

Well, the point of time was a clever choice. I stop short of saying you planned all this that long ago but by disbanding eclipse last round and returning under a new nick you actually overjumped the loser`s vengeance and now you got all sympathies on your side and butter up the community by making promises to play for fun, to not block etc.

I`d really appreciate these promises to come true instead of being just propaganda to attract new and old members and being not the main target next round, but in past I have made some different experiences with assurances or pledges given by Fury.

Of course you will make agreements, nap with other alliances, get intel and channel relays by elysium hackers, will benefit from fencesitting pack until you think its time to roid em.. bla bla
Well, nothing I can accuse you off, I“d presumably do the same in your position, but you may rest assured not everyone is so easy to convince of your new ideals.

You will get the fight you are demanding and I“ll be the first to rub your nose in your misrepresentations, as soon you renege on your promises, and desperatedly start your political intrigues to not lose the round - as you did in every round so far

Last edited by LEFF|pm; 14 May 2004 at 10:06.
Unread 14 May 2004, 09:54   #119
Vasquez
-Retard-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
I can

/me gets out a video of his dancing th0ng exploits and some heavy sedation pills

MU HAHAHAHAHA

I can only but imagine the horror the cameraman had to go through, no1 deserves that, not even n00b spammer man. (sorry cant remember his nick!)

"It is White"
Unread 14 May 2004, 09:55   #120
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Can we get a FaNG troller grounded in reality or facts please.

ta
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:01   #121
Vasquez
-Retard-

/me waits for KJ to wake up

"It is White"
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:12   #122
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Can we get a FaNG troller grounded in reality or facts please.

ta
+I would say my poss to date have been both. Also leff is just making you aware tat if you do not follo the plana nd get a community wide agrement he will be the first to stand there and say I told you so.

My posts are basd more around hw uch lynch mob actions would work in pa as I am worrid a keen minded hc (such as that of 1up and othermajor alliances) could manipulate proceedings to help them win the round.

Neither I would say aren't base in fact, but we are talking about something that is speculative by nature. Both I think are valid points if you bring your alliance to ad and make such suggestions as its a community wide decision which needs debating.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:20   #123
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasquez
/me waits for KJ to wake up
just woke up

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:23   #124
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
+I would say my poss to date have been both. Also leff is just making you aware tat if you do not follo the plana nd get a community wide agrement he will be the first to stand there and say I told you so.

My posts are basd more around hw uch lynch mob actions would work in pa as I am worrid a keen minded hc (such as that of 1up and othermajor alliances) could manipulate proceedings to help them win the round.

Neither I would say aren't base in fact, but we are talking about something that is speculative by nature. Both I think are valid points if you bring your alliance to ad and make such suggestions as its a community wide decision which needs debating.
Leff needs to learn how to better express his point then. Because all I see is a bitter troll.

Can FAnG please not ruin our thread?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:31   #125
LEFF|pm
Lord of the Boards

LEFF|pm is on a distinguished road

I think you got my point very well. To have a nerve to ask for "not ruining your thread" after all the crap you posted on ad about us lately.... well no further comment from me

Good luck with your alliance
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:33   #126
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Leff needs to learn how to better express his point then. Because all I see is a bitter troll.

Would you answer some of the questions please?

Also if you so wished to have a nice thread you should haev announced your alliance in one thead and then done the proposal in another thread. Mixing two threads always was going lead in a wide range f replies from "your rock wb etc" to the sort of replies interestd in the mechanics of what yua re proposing.

For alliances to make fair and unbiase decisions you have to answer the questions raised, Its the only way people can make informed judgements of what they intend to do.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:37   #127
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
I think you got my point very well. To have a nerve to ask for "not ruining your thread" after all the crap you posted on ad about us lately.... well no further comment from me

Good luck with your alliance
I thin they misunderstand a blatant "I don't trust you as far as i can throw you" post as trolling mate - dont wory I thought yur post was ok
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:40   #128
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LEFF doesn't play PA anymore so leave FAnG out of this. And isn't it abit unfair? you've been a part of practically EVERY anti FAnG thread, you've ruined ours aswell and you provoke in every other one. Yet you demand us not to say anything bad in yours ....

Nway, what LEFF said isn't the FAnG opinion but his own, so threat it like that and don't make this a flame against us again.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:41   #129
Vasquez
-Retard-

it seems like 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, if people (me included) would stop provoking the FanGers then they wudnt rise to it.

why cant we all just get along

edit: im with KJ on that one

"It is White"
Unread 14 May 2004, 10:49   #130
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Lupin - here's the command structure with Job Titles so far

Sid = Sid
Ghengis = Cayl
Cayl = Zhil
Zhil = mazzellar
Cryptic = Killghost

Hope that helps

--Cayl
The question on everyone's lips however, is who is going to be wolfbabe
Unread 14 May 2004, 11:17   #131
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The question on everyone's lips however, is who is going to be wolfbabe
im still free for the role
just i cant bake as good cookies as she can and i would recruit my pups more from the female side which would make them bunnies, doh.....
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 May 2004, 11:25   #132
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
just i cant bake as good cookies as she can and i would recruit my pups more from the female side which would make them bunnies, doh.....
be giving your cookies to me, gives me the energy to mine my lil heart out with my maller

\o/

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 14 May 2004, 11:27   #133
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEFF|pm
... you got all sympathies on your side and butter up the community by making promises to play for fun, to not block etc.

I`d really appreciate these promises to come true instead of being just propaganda to attract new and old members and being not the main target next round, but in past I have made some different experiences with assurances or pledges given by Fury.
I smell a hypocrite here, wasnt it fang who made the big "we play for fun and we go solo" movement in the past and couldnt live up to it ? Fury however went solo into r8, like promised, and sticked to it until it became the end of round scenario where everyone rallied up after adelanted folded. On the otherhand i also smell fear, wasnt it your gang who gloated so bigheaded they could take on anything? Fear that next round might turn against you already?

Quote:
Of course you will make agreements, nap with other alliances, get intel and channel relays by elysium hackers, will benefit from fencesitting pack until you think its time to roid em.. bla bla
Well, nothing I can accuse you off, I“d presumably do the same in your position, but you may rest assured not everyone is so easy to convince of your new ideals.
Awww i sense the smacktalking is strong in you, any proof already or just the usual "try to paint the enemy black" strategy leff ? No need for me to remind you of your past experiences and your credibility on those things or ? Considering its not the first time you started the rumormill and noone cared.

Quote:
You will get the fight you are demanding and I“ll be the first to rub your nose in your misrepresentations, as soon you renege on your promises, and desperatedly start your political intrigues to not lose the round - as you did in every round so far
On the first look this sounds like an open declaration of a good competition from you, if not kJ would hurry to your aid, 2 posts later, and admit youre not playing. Or are you speaking now for Fang - pa, where you are not a hc from ?
P.S. all these accusations are very brave and amuse the rest of the community to no end if they consider you just came out of a round which fang stagnated to the ground.
Im very eager to see this round.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 14 May 2004, 11:33   #134
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

[11:31:53] #private unable to join channel (invite only)

how rude

oh, and what Cochese said in his original post, goes for me too

i've waited long enough for this post

anyway, gl and all that crap mates
Unread 14 May 2004, 11:41   #135
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
LEFF doesn't play PA anymore so leave FAnG out of this. And isn't it abit unfair? you've been a part of practically EVERY anti FAnG thread, you've ruined ours aswell .
Just a small comment, but as most people have noticed, nearly all FAnG threads lately did not need to be ruined by other people.

And even though LEFF and yourself might not play pa, you are still FAnG and as such your comments are taken as though from FAnG, the only way for you to rememedy this would be to avoid posting, or to use a different nick to express your views.
Unread 14 May 2004, 11:49   #136
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
And even though LEFF and yourself might not play pa, you are still FAnG and as such your comments are taken as though from FAnG.
Indeed. Even though you can claim that the views are your own, those views are reflected on your alliance. FAnG as a whole may disagree with you, but while you post here, you are seen as representing your alliance. Having a small disclaimer in your signature doesn't really change that...
Unread 14 May 2004, 11:57   #137
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

This is funny.. EVERY ****ing thread that goes on this board NEEDS to be trolled in.. pathetic losers.. A new alliance is announced and what do you think? "JIPPEY, another thread to spread my lousy shit in" .. As I said: pathetic losers..
It's funny how people can't just shut their mouths when they really don't have anything constructive to say.
Unread 14 May 2004, 12:03   #138
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
[11:31:53] #private unable to join channel (invite only)
Gimme your registered P nick and I'll add you.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 14 May 2004, 12:04   #139
Sevrok

no offence but i am no n00b i have played before, i can handle my self quite well! and rather than welcoming an old player back all that has happend is people have been insulting me and being rude to me, if thats the way you guys are treating every one who comes back i'm not surprised the player base is getting smaller! when i last played, i was happy to use the forums and comunicate with the other players and help the newbies but now i'm ashamed to have to say that every one's attitudes are all wrong, and the majority of you genuinely need to grow up and not consider your selves the big i am all the time, you arent no one is and no one ever will be! just because you have played whilst i was gone from the game makes you no better than me, and next round i will prove that point to all of you!
Unread 14 May 2004, 12:10   #140
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
ryzekiel_
Slave of {WolfPack+Fury}

hehe
p nick = jerome`

Chief [1up] Chimp.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 14 May 2004, 12:11   #141
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

;p
Unread 14 May 2004, 12:14   #142
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
no offence but i am no n00b i have played before, i can handle my self quite well! and rather than welcoming an old player back all that has happend is people have been insulting me and being rude to me, if thats the way you guys are treating every one who comes back i'm not surprised the player base is getting smaller! when i last played, i was happy to use the forums and comunicate with the other players and help the newbies but now i'm ashamed to have to say that every one's attitudes are all wrong, and the majority of you genuinely need to grow up and not consider your selves the big i am all the time, you arent no one is and no one ever will be! just because you have played whilst i was gone from the game makes you no better than me, and next round i will prove that point to all of you!
doesn't sound like pa forums

but yes, generally, there are some sad tossers amongst us, who do nothing but troll and flame and such.
Unread 14 May 2004, 12:44   #143
Sevrok

doesnt sound like pa forums now! when i last played, i would say the game had a greater feel of comunity, the thing that we all shared was we played the game, and we wanted to win! i have always helped any newbies who ask for my help and always will, if a newbie asks for my defence, i will scan his attacker, to check its safe for my fleet and then send what ever proportion of my fleet that is necessary! i have sent fleets that i knew would be destroyed to defend newbies because at least then they had extra defence and stood a fighting chance! i wouldnt be surprised if i had helped some of those who are saying i am a newbie who has never played before!
Unread 14 May 2004, 12:46   #144
Rumad
th0ng gimp

You sure u played planetarion?

I can't remember when I would snd a random n00b defence :/

Perhaps only when bored at he hieght of stagnation round 3 to relieve some boredom, but thats about it really
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 May 2004, 12:49   #145
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
doesnt sound like pa forums now! when i last played, i would say the game had a greater feel of comunity, the thing that we all shared was we played the game, and we wanted to win! i have always helped any newbies who ask for my help and always will, if a newbie asks for my defence, i will scan his attacker, to check its safe for my fleet and then send what ever proportion of my fleet that is necessary! i have sent fleets that i knew would be destroyed to defend newbies because at least then they had extra defence and stood a fighting chance! i wouldnt be surprised if i had helped some of those who are saying i am a newbie who has never played before!
We have all turned into egoistic trolling twats, nothing to do about it really :/
Unread 14 May 2004, 13:24   #146
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

"You ruined ours, so we will ruin yours, so NERRR!!!"

Oh grow up fang. An eye for an eye is not the way to proceed, unless you are bitter minded fools with no care for the future. There are much better ways to prove a point and to regain your dignity - such as on the battlefield. You moan about others doing things to your threads, then do it back, if that is not undignified, I don't know what is. Grow up, and start acting like adults, if someone does you an injustice, rather then returning the injustice like spoilt little children, why not find a more appropriate way to show your objections.
Unread 14 May 2004, 13:33   #147
Sevrok

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
We have all turned into egoistic trolling twats, nothing to do about it really :/
yes you all have! i think its time all of the veterans who think they are better than newbies just because they have more experiance than them need to open their eyes! one of these days some newbie is gonna come along and bite you in the butt, just like myself and sella did when we last played! only then we got the respect of some of the veterans now all i see is alot of dishonourable players most of whom newbie bash because they dont have the guts to pick a fight with any one who could even vaguely represent some sor tof threat to their precious roids and fleets, and its people like that i have come back to pose a threat to, i will be fighting next round, not sitting round looking for some relitively defenceless planet to take roids from!
Unread 14 May 2004, 13:34   #148
Sevrok

Quote:
You sure u played planetarion?

I can't remember when I would snd a random n00b defence :/

Perhaps only when bored at he hieght of stagnation round 3 to relieve some boredom, but thats about it really
yeah i played planetarion, and i helped random newbies because i wanted them to come back and play the game so that we could have more players so the game would become more of a challenge!
Unread 14 May 2004, 14:04   #149
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
"You ruined ours, so we will ruin yours, so NERRR!!!"

Oh grow up fang. An eye for an eye is not the way to proceed, unless you are bitter minded fools with no care for the future. There are much better ways to prove a point and to regain your dignity - such as on the battlefield. You moan about others doing things to your threads, then do it back, if that is not undignified, I don't know what is. Grow up, and start acting like adults, if someone does you an injustice, rather then returning the injustice like spoilt little children, why not find a more appropriate way to show your objections.
Actually bashar I have remained calm and composed as have most FAnG respondee's. How about you start some meaningful debate as sid suggested in his opening proposal rather than just incinuate that we are hee to troll. The fact is that your character and your past actions (regardless of alliance) will always be questioned when you raise a proposal lik this for discussion, perhaps some of the words wee said in a nn friendly manner, but people who have experienced past wrong doings will remember that until they are proved otherwise.

The question for me is when are you going to stop barracking and saying "leave our thread alone!" and start answering some of the accusations/ questions. You can't raise something for debate and then ignore the issues raised. You cannot say stop Flaming when its mostly 1up and 1up pro members who are complaining.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 14 May 2004, 14:17   #150
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
.....questions
What were the questions?

Quote:
Closed Thread