User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Feb 2004, 01:19   #1
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
nokia 6600

i just got a bluetooth thingy so so i didn't have to waste cash transfering app/games to my phone, i never really looked at the software u can put on these phones, afer abit of proding tho i now have a few n-gage games on my 6600 :gollum:

muhahaha

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 01:35   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: nokia 6600

by bluetooth thingy do you mean a bluetooth usb adaptor thingy? if so which one?

Madina
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 02:01   #3
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

this one

its ok reaches all around my house, tho its abit pick when i turn my phone off while the pc is still connected to it, it needs abit of proding to get it working again

DM.
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 14:15   #4
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

So a bluetooth thingy is a bluetooth thing is a bluetooth thingy? Ie I dont need a motorolla one for a motorolla nokia for nokia etc
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 16:37   #5
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

aye

DM.