User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2004, 02:30   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GFX Card

ho ho ho merry christmas....

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatal...f_6600_GT.html

which one of those (the in stock ones - not the gainward) should i be looking at.....

i figure the XFX one simply because it has THREE whole games with it....

or should i not be looking at the 6600GT at all.

p.s. i want an answer based on what you people have heard/seen. i ralise its the wrong forum but its not really a technical question. its just a 'should i be doing this' question.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 02:31   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: GFX Card

Wrong forum.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 02:32   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

sigh.

a quick answer if you please. if anyone is out there....if it isnt asnwered promptly ill move it

you see i have teh power to do that.
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 02:35   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

XFX, although personally I'd not go with any of them, as I'd be looking at an X800.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 02:39   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

theyre 100 quid more... i dont want 'absolute cutting edge' i just want 'shit fast' and able to deal with things at top resolutions with everything turned on

so its pretty

i currently use a Geforce4 MX420

so tbh anything is going to look better. even if i drew it myself with a pencil.
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 03:00   #6
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

lets look at rhe games that come with the xfx

camados 3 = cannon fodder done shittly

nascar 2004 = racing around IN A ****ING CIRCLE

x2 = good game ( i have it ffs) if u have like 8 years to spare of ur life ( idon't so i cheated )

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2004, 03:23   #7
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/X800_Pro.html

the HIS Excalibur ICEQ2's on that page (or any site that sells them ) r software locked to be x800 pro's

meaning they r actually x800 XT's ( the top ati card) the gpu or the memory (can't remember which) speed is 1 or 2 mhz slower than the x800 XT's which is why they r rated as pro's

all the other make's (that i know of) hardware lock this card card to be a x800 pro mean they cut the extra 4 piplines which make the card into a XT, HIS don't they leave the piplines intact and only use software to make it a x800 pro.

which is quite easy to fix

plus the his x800 pro's r fited with a custom heat sink fan thingy which r as good as the ones on the stanard xt's

note: this is all from memory so i maybe off on a few details
i think i'm rite tho

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote