User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:41   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Fireworks

So, there's a house about four down the road from me, occupied by the human embodiment of genetic trash.

They have fireworks, ****ing hundreds of the ****s. It's christ knows how long until Bonfire night, yet my estate already sounds like an Afghanistani wet dream.

So, I have planned a magical... um... plan.

Trinitrophenol.

I've enough copper cabling to run to a safe location and some fairly decent explosive compounds in my room I could use as detonators.

I'm thinking of putting deposits of said explosive compound around the gate posts and near the garage, which is where they compulsively place their catherine wheel. My thoughts are that if for some reason one of the detonator caps fails, the catherine wheel will ignite the detonator anyway and set off one of the deposits - due to placement the blast radius will set off a chain reaction through the rest of the deposits.

Personally, I don't think I've missed anything, but this entire plan has been developed in a suprisingly short space of time, so if any of the GD community can see anything out of place, please let me know before 2100h on the 31st.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:44   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Fireworks

What will the intended effect be?

P.S, I'll write to you when you're locked up in Guantanamo Bay.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:44   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Fireworks

Those who don't die in the initial explosion will die from kidney and liver failure due to the toxic fallout that this explosive creates.

[edit]
More relevant answer - I never have to put up with the little ****s again.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:45   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I believe he is looking for the 'Shock and awe' effect Mistar Manson

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 19:51   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Give them an ultimatum to disarm their fireworks by Monday, and if they start to comply, then use your explosives anyway.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 20:12   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Skiddy may have a nosey neighbour who can wander round their garden to see if they have any fireworks left and when he can't find any (as they are hidden in the loft) then Skiddy can do his EVAL plan

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 20:14   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

He is launching a full campaign of assasination, terrorism, and violence.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 20:51   #8
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

of course u well need to set up some web cams so we all can watch the fun

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 21:08   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

If skiddy does this he can call me shirley and dress me in a skirt.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:05   #10
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Since when do we need skiddy doing something to call you shirley, Shirley?
I'm fed up of this gimmick, when are you going back to posting as muslim?
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:14   #11
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Since when do we need skiddy doing something to call you shirley, Shirley?
He stated I could call him that, not you.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:23   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
If skiddy does this he can call me shirley and dress me in a skirt.
Back off, bitch.
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 22:24   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

just do it, achmed.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Oct 2004, 23:23   #14
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

"In the name of Allah"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 00:53   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
"In the name of Allah"
I made that joke hours ago.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 00:58   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go for it.

This message brought to you by the Taliban Council
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 14:16   #17
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Is Trinitrophenol explosive? I thought it was Trinitrotoluene? Anyway, good luck with the plan. Don`t get arrested by the police thou re: war on terror etc.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 14:21   #18
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
Is Trinitrophenol explosive?
Yes.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 14:22   #19
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Is Trinitrophenol explosive? I thought it was Trinitrotoluene? Anyway, good luck with the plan. Don`t get arrested by the police thou re: war on terror etc.
He's Military Police...
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 14:26   #20
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Ammonium nitrate is a good explosive, especially when mixed with diesel.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 18:16   #21
skiddy
wild one

Quote:

Trinirotoluene is TNT.

They are different.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 18:24   #22
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Apparently Ammonium nitrate is a good explosive, especially when mixed with diesel.
Which is essentially a fertiliser bomb.