User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 14:48   #1
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
ground control 2

soooo.. like anyone play this online

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 14:49   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: ground control 2

no, but its ace.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:13   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
no, but its ace.
It's an ok RTS, but it's not in the same style as GC. No longer do you get immensely limited numbers of units, no longer do you have a miniscule interface. The only thing that it's currently better at than any given RTS game available is 'the graphics'.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:27   #4
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

I've been wanting to try it online
think its really good myself the only prob i have with it is teh units go a bit dense at times.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:41   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's an ok RTS, but it's not in the same style as GC. No longer do you get immensely limited numbers of units, no longer do you have a miniscule interface. The only thing that it's currently better at than any given RTS game available is 'the graphics'.
thats basically what the pcg review said, and i do agree.

but its fun to play.
mostly.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:54   #6
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
no longer do you have a miniscule interface. .

options > visual > slim GUI

granted its not as small as gc1 interface but its better than the "OMG LOOK WE COPYED C&C: GENERALS AND PUT THE SIDEBAR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!! ARN'T WE CLEVER!!!!11"

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote