User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jul 2004, 18:42   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Reading/Leeds

less than two months to go.

So, which other GDenziens will be in attendance?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 18:45   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Reading/Leeds

Not I.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 18:58   #3
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: Reading/Leeds

Leeds.

#leedsfestival

Last edited by A2; 4 Jul 2004 at 19:36.
A2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:33   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Not I.
ok thanks
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:34   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Not I.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:35   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Not I.
right good to know
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:35   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Although i may be living in doncaster/york which arent so far away
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:39   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was thinking about it, but I have no ticket yet and I suspect I'll have spent all my money on magic beans by that point.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:41   #9
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

go to leeds - the magic beans are cheaper
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 19:52   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
go to leeds - the magic beans are cheaper
Reading is closer though, and I know more people going to that.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 20:44   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Reading is closer though, and I know more people going to that.
leeds isn't sold out, tickets aren't twice the price on ebay
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:16   #12
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That would be the reason my kloopy, death2 and myself are going to Leeds rather than Reading.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:17   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I'm told they have day tickets available on the day and I doubt I could afford the weekend long experience.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:18   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's a quote in American Psycho about not liking live music so just pretend i remembered it and put it here.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:27   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
There's a quote in American Psycho about not liking live music so just pretend i remembered it and put it here.
It's not really about the live music (I'm told). It's more about the chronically intoxicated young women of loose morals.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:29   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It's not really about the live music (I'm told). It's more about the chronically intoxicated young women of loose morals.
If that was true, Dace would have remembered it.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:34   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was about music not women*.

*there are plenty of "women" quotes.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:38   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
If that was true, Dace would have remembered it.
I was referring to the festival experience more generally, not American Psycho.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:40   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I was referring to the festival experience more generally, not American Psycho.
Ahhhhhhh.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:51   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

I never find any loose women anyway so ...
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:00   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It's a good job it isn't about the music, because the lineup is shit.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:27   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
It's a good job it isn't about the music, because the lineup is shit.
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
pistols at dawn
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:30   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I don't know what the lineup is, but I'll wager that it's a pile of shite.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:38   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I don't know what the lineup is, but I'll wager that it's a pile of shite.
it has two ****ing enormous blips, but that's it
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:39   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Much like that vacuous harlot Jordan.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:43   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Much like that vacuous harlot Jordan.
or, indeed, the deputy prime minister
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:44   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Or Kura.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:50   #28
Dace
so f*cking zen

Or Hick's scanner in Aliens.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:51   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

or a man with two seperate testicular cancers but mysetriously no penis
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 23:02   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Maybe he had penis cancer and it had to be amputated.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 23:04   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Reading/Leeds

So which nonentities are playing this thing?
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 23:44   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

www.leedsfestival.com
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 00:32   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Leeds.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 02:19   #34
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

may go to leeds

hmm only a 15 minute walk from my house

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 02:30   #35
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I may go to Reading for a day or two depending on time and money, no tickets yet and by then will be living in London not Reading, but a load of mates are going and my parents house will still be near by.

There are a few bands on the line up I wouldn't mind seeing though, unlike most people on these forums it seems!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 03:15   #36
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Going to Leeds on the Sunday I think, Goldfinger, Bouncing Souls, Starting Line, Flogging Molly, Allister, Holiday Plan, Sick of it All. What an awsome day.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 04:02   #37
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I really want to go to Reading. The whole three days and camping. I dunno who to go to or how much to pay though.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:00   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
That's funny, I found 6 on the first day.

Day 1

50Cent
Placebo
Lost Prophets
The Streets
The Rasmus
New Found Glory
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:03   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
That's funny, I found 6 on the first day.

Day 1

50Cent

The Streets
oh well, good thing there are 4 other stages huh
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:03   #40
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Placebo
Lost Prophets
The Streets
Are you ****ing retarded?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:06   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Voted placebo.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:56   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
What's wrong with Placebo?

I saw them in concert a little while back, thougt they were pretty good.

I don't mind Lost Prophets either.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 17:59   #43
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
What's wrong with Placebo?

I saw them in concert a little while back, thougt they were pretty good.
No, I think you got the wrong end of the stick.
I've seen Placebo at uni and they fkin rocked - had the time of my life. (I even dreamed I was at a gig of theirs last night, til I was woken up by some damn guy checking the electric meter!)
I also like the Lost Prophets.

I meant he was retarded for saying they were blips.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:03   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Reading/Leeds

Quote:
(I even dreamed I was at a gig of theirs last night,
Did you dream you had sex with the lead singer?
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:04   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
I meant he was retarded for saying they were blips.
Oh right, sorry. I think he just thought the Streets and 50 Cents were blips, although you seemingly disagree on the former.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:28   #46
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

edit: ATTN QBLL

since everywhere is sold out (seemingly), your best bet is probably ebay. 150-200 quid for a weekend ticket when i was looking
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:45   #47
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
edit: ATTN QBLL

since everywhere is sold out (seemingly), your best bet is probably ebay. 150-200 quid for a weekend ticket when i was looking
Yeah, got one for £180. Which is a lot but it's my parents paying so who cares.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:50   #48
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Did you dream you had sex with the lead singer?
No, but I have touched him before! (His hand lol fag lol)

Quote:
Oh right, sorry. I think he just thought the Streets and 50 Cents were blips, although you seemingly disagree on the former.
Yeah, but I see why people dont like 'them'.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:50   #49
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
Yeah, got one for £180. Which is a lot but it's my parents paying so who cares.
score, both fronts.

not only are my parents paying for my leeds ticket, and food, transport, merch and general money, but they're even paying for a friend's ticket. Also with the score.
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 18:51   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Middle class bastards