User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 May 2004, 01:05   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
I know this is old...but it's worth another look

it's just so damn informative

http://www.theflasharchive.com/f/f-203.htm
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:11   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I know this is old...but it's worth another look

Dilly sorry for putting your thread off topic already but ...

Where does your rank thing ("And So It Goes") come from?

Am i right in thinking it's "Slaughter House Five"?*

*if i'm right i'd just like to take this opportunity to say how great my memory for books ive read is.
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:11   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dace, it's a Billy Joel song title
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:12   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

(could be "The Sirens of Titan")
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:14   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
Dace, it's a Billy Joel song title

No but seriously the phrase is repeated repeatedly throughout the book.
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:15   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

ok....but I got it from the Billy Joel song title
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:17   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

He probably stole it from Kurt.
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:43   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My little wording beneath my name came from the first thing I could think of at the time. Saying "lol" is so droll and last year, so I customised it. Wackily.
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:48   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Watch out Timmy Mallet :)
Unread 11 May 2004, 01:53   #10
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was thinking more Pat Sharpe ;(

Fun house, it's a whole lotta fun, prizes to be won, etc ;D
Unread 11 May 2004, 02:03   #11
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

and the twins.

I'd of hit them.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 02:08   #12
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

whats under my name??

[edit]

ah cunning
[/edit]

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 02:13   #13
Tomkat

The twins were pretty hot. I'd have played in their ball pit anyday. Wheee!

Sorry. I'm feelingly disturbingly "laddish" tonight.
Unread 11 May 2004, 02:15   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
and the twins.

I'd of hit them.

I was going along this route but after spending 10 minutes trying to google for an image of them i still cant find them.

THE INTERNET MOCKS ME!

I feel so very alone.
Unread 11 May 2004, 02:15   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

I did find this tho