User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:42   #1
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
im applying for a job in english

and need some serious help as im not that english :P

A decent example or two would be highly appreciated...

ta

oh.. and hi folks.. long time no see!
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:46   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: im applying for a job in english

What do you need help with? The covering letter or the cv?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:49   #3
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

both i guess
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 20:00   #4
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point

You're still alive?

hello
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 20:36   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Are you applying to work in England? Do you currently live in England? Do you need a work permit to work in England (ie are you in the EU)? What kind of jobs are you going for? Do you have a job in mind but you just need help on how to apply to it?

Answer those questions and we might be able to start helping you
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 21:50   #6
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Are you applying to work in England? Do you currently live in England? Do you need a work permit to work in England (ie are you in the EU)? What kind of jobs are you going for? Do you have a job in mind but you just need help on how to apply to it?

Answer those questions and we might be able to start helping you
im aplying for a job in Dublin actually, i live in norway. And ive got tipped they need norwegian costumer suport etc.. and im up to get away from this place for a while. What i need is an example of a decent job aplication, what to write.. and what to not write, whats polite and whats not.. just generall shit.

(heh.. you can say shit in here now? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane_in_da_membrane
You're still alive?

hello
hi hun

at least i feel alive (=
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 21:54   #7
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

hi

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 11:13   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.i-resign.com/uk/cv-coverletter-interview/

Is that any use? (i remembered it from a thread I made ages ago so credit to whoever posted it then)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 12:01   #9
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I suggest you post your CV / covering letter here and we will laugh at it / post constructive criticism.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote