User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Apr 2004, 23:06   #1
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough
Need advice on PayPal chargebacks

I've been playing a web-based pimp game where you can pay money for extra turns. I've come to realise that the game is inherently corrupt, and that a lot of the admins close friends are cheaters and essentially steal my money from abusing the game. The admin refuses to do anything about it, so I'm just wondering what happens if I issue a chargeback on my money? Does this effect anything outside of Paypal? Will I have a huge black mark on my account or something?
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 23:36   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Need advice on PayPal chargebacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
I've been playing a web-based pimp game where you can pay money for extra turns. I've come to realise that the game is inherently corrupt, and that a lot of the admins close friends are cheaters and essentially steal my money from abusing the game. The admin refuses to do anything about it, so I'm just wondering what happens if I issue a chargeback on my money? Does this effect anything outside of Paypal? Will I have a huge black mark on my account or something?
I know the game youre playing. You paid for extra turns. You had the product delivered. the fact the game is inherently corrupt wont change a damn thing. I believe the game does state that it doesnt give a **** if you whine about things being unfair, so all i can say is deal with it.

I quite enojoyed it until a "Clan" game calling and beat the shit out of me day in day out and forced me to quit. Its like PA without safeguards basically.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 23:51   #3
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
r u a complete retard

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 00:44   #4
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

i also know the game i played for a while then got bored as i couldnt be assed to pay for more turns. So I came back to the nice safe haven of Planetarion. :P
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 00:48   #5
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Last round was good, my cartel won the round and I got a lot of free turns as I was top 10. But, we have been watching a few individuals and proved they were cheating, and the admin refuses to stop them. It will sound tin-foil hatish, but we think they are abusing the system to hit the paying chumps like me to try and get them to spend more money. When you know what goes on in this game, you can see that it is pretty much a scam.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote