User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Apr 2004, 21:56   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Decent and free..

Hosting!

Anybody got any tips? Don't need more then like 20-30 megs. By "decent" i mean fuk Geocities and stuff like that, so most things works.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 22:25   #2
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Re: Decent and free..

I've been using brinkster for about 2 years now. They've recently put ads on all the sites now though, and they don't allow remote linking to images.

I recently found http://www.1asphost.com/ - seems to be excellent, 100MB free space with no real restrictions....
Obliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 22:31   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Yeah, that last one seemed really untill i got to the terms
Im going to use the storage for images..

And, no FTP, but that is not really a neccesary thing, just a big bonus.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 22:51   #4
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

snurx
pmage me tell me what u need i'll maybe give u some of mine

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 23:41   #5
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Yeah, that last one seemed really untill i got to the terms
Im going to use the storage for images..

And, no FTP, but that is not really a neccesary thing, just a big bonus.
heh, I use my account there as a storage dump and they haven't done anything about it yet. As long as you don't store like 30mb files there they probably won't notice. Also, they have a pretty nifty feature where you can upload .zip files and it extracts them for you, so that could suffice instead of FTP.
Obliterate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 22:04   #6
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

http://www.cng.org.uk/isp.htm 50mb, cgi-bin, PHP, and SSI
ASP
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote