User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Mar 2004, 17:50   #1
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
ipods and the like

i need a new mp3 player my old rio 64mb die yesterday after i droped it

so i'm getting a new one tomorrow and i want a harddrive based player

know i know there are other makes, but i only really heard of the ipod, so help meeeee

ta

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 18:38   #2
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: ipods and the like

ok for some reason i think what your looking for is a music jukebox (??) could be wrong

Edit: i tried searching for it at kelkoo and got lots and lots http://www.kelkoo.co.uk/sitesearch/s...2507&popups=no
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 20:44   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point

How much noise do you want to carry around?

If you are prepared to wait then you could buy an ipod mini for far too much money.

If you need something like 15 or 20 gig then a normal ipod can be yours for far too much money. 20 gig ipods in the UK cost £299 and 15gigs cost £249

If you prefer crap design and interface then you could go for something awful like a Jukebox Zen, which holds the same as an ipod, costs less, but sucks endlessly.

Another solution is the iRiver (not apple) but that sucks worst of all.

Go for the ipod. (not the mini)
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2004, 21:12   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Archos.

You can watch video on it too.

www.archos.com
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2004, 01:52   #5
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

mm tis abit expensive

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote