User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:21   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
T-Mobile

I've just spent the last 15 minutes trying to get through to them to change my price plan. There isnt a single option on their entire phone menu that gets you through to a real person.

Have they sacked all their call centre staff or something??!
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 15:37   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: T-Mobile

theyve been ok with me tbh...i havnt got any complaints...altho at times it takes forever to get through.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 16:01   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

its part of our Telekom, its very likely they suck. i dont know about the service in uk, but over here they have shown quite some experience in sucking.
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 16:21   #4
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I've just spent the last 15 minutes trying to get through to them to change my price plan. There isnt a single option on their entire phone menu that gets you through to a real person.

lo m8ty hope you get better service from O2 like your new deal. Thanks for the £5 commission
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 17:30   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

How nieve.
Call centres dont exist anymore.
Just demotivating music that depresses you and results in you giving up.
Saves $$$s.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 17:57   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
its part of our Telekom, its very likely they suck. i dont know about the service in uk, but over here they have shown quite some experience in sucking.
Considering the fact they use Catherine Zeta Jones as their main advertising image over here in the USA, it's hardly surprising they suck.

I wouldn't put it past them, based on their use of CZJ, to promise unending sexual favours and even marriage if you made them a part in some shitty film, I mean, bought a phone of them...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:05   #7
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

if you consider what they did to us with their advertising Catherine Zeta Jones is actually quite nice
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:05   #8
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:

i had the same problem today.

however i managed to get through somehow
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 19:06   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: T-Mobile

I hear mobile telecommunications is quite the boom industry nowadays.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 22:44   #10
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a phone with them, canceled it and went onto a pay-as-you-go phone with them, 18 months later i had a letter from some balifs demanding i pay outstanding money (something really small like £30). seems it took t-mobile a while to process my cancelation (there was no outstanding time on contract to have or anything like that meaning i had to pay more money).

With the letter from the balifs threating to take me to court (had not had any previous letters from either them or t-mobile) i paid up, then changed providers.

Got to love their customer service

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 02:17   #11
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

just keep pressing 2 u'll get someone eventually

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 02:56   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rids, dont you like work for a store that sells mobile phones, and thus you should know who the best operators are for things like this?

Im never buying a phone from you mate. Lack of basic knowledge of the product
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 10:59   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I work for Vodafone.

Although I sell mobile phones, I only sell Vodafone mobile phones.

Thus, the problem is, that because I only sell Vodafone, I dont know much about the other networks.
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 11:54   #14
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Perhaps they outsourced the support to India.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2004, 23:50   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rids , maybe im being a bit dense here, but you work for Vodafone, selling their product, so the odds are you get some kind of staff discount if you use their product.

Right?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:03   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Yes, but, unfortunately, the staff discount we get is, ****ing shite, and Vodafone isnt exactly the cheapest network, especially when all your friends are on other networks.

Thus, I have to sign up some deals elsewhere for me to be able to survive. My last T-Mobile bill was £220, back when I used my Vodafone staff account, I had a couple that cleared £300, and I work with a guy that clears £400 a month, easily.
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:05   #17
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yes, but, unfortunately, the staff discount we get is, ****ing shite, and Vodafone isnt exactly the cheapest network, especially when all your friends are on other networks.

Thus, I have to sign up some deals elsewhere for me to be able to survive. My last T-Mobile bill was £220, back when I used my Vodafone staff account, I had a couple that cleared £300, and I work with a guy that clears £400 a month, easily.
Did we workout how much your saving with the deal I setup for you???
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:21   #18
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

They changed their name from "one2one" to "T-Mobile" (possibly the worst marketing decision ever), so they're hardly an example of corporate brilliance.

They do give me a half price call plan, though, so I suppose they can't be all that bad.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2004, 00:49   #19
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
Did we workout how much your saving with the deal I setup for you???
heh, first bill tell, but you're saving me at least £50 a month on the text.