User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:31   #1
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
I want war in iraq

there is sod all on the telly right now, a war will fix that

GUN-HO!
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:32   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I want war in iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
there is sod all on the telly right now, a war will fix that

GUN-HO!
Teh intarweb > telly

nuff said
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:33   #3
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
A jolly good global armageddon is what we need folks.

TALLY HO!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:37   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We want nukes! We want nukes!

Come on, chant with me now.

Last edited by Leshy; 29 Jan 2003 at 17:47.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:39   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Re: I want war in iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
GUN-HO!
That's the third time I've seen that this week. WHAT THE HELL IS GUN-HO SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:40   #6
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: I want war in iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
That's the third time I've seen that this week. WHAT THE HELL IS GUN-HO SUPPOSED TO MEAN?
out with the guns etc
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:42   #7
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
intarweb
I hate that word . The INTERNET and the WORLD WIDE WEB are two totally different things (as you well know).
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:43   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: I want war in iraq

Quote:
I hate that word . The INTERNET and the WORLD WIDE WEB are two totally different things (as you well know).
**hugs Gayle**
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:44   #9
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Re: Re: Re: Re: I want war in iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
**hugs Gayle**
Forgiven
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:47   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Actually, could we make this a true interactive war? For example, bush decides to go bomb Iraq. We can have a TV show, in which several cities are shown, with all their features and stuff. A weekly competition will run throughout all these cities, in which the citizens have to take part. The winning city gets immunity each week, and the rest is up for nomination by SMS.

For example: The assignment is for the citizens to ties as many pieces of clothing together, the city with the longest line wins.

Baghdad - 477m
Al Basrah - 521m
Ar Rutbah - 492m
Arbil - 533m
Samarra - 514m

Arbil gets immunity; the other cities are up for voting. The world TV viewers then have 48 hours to SMS which city they want bombed. The city with most votes gets bombed.

Additional contests can be held to determine the type and amount of bombs that are used.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:48   #11
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It is actually "gung-ho".

And I would prefer "Tally-ho!"
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:59   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Re: Re: Re: I want war in iraq

Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
It is actually "gung-ho".
Which was my whole point
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 17:59   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
<snip>
ROFLMAO! Leshy you are sick puppy!
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:05   #14
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
YES! LETS SUPPORT BUSH! HE IS TEH BEST EVER ETC TA! WHILE WE'RE AT IT: NUKES!
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:13   #15
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I hope they bomb Coventry. Last time that was tried they didn't do it good enough.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 18:16   #16
Asper

If they just drop a bomb on the Tax Collectors Headquarters, I'd be an happy camper!
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:45   #17
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Actually, could we make this a true interactive war? For example, bush decides to go bomb Iraq. We can have a TV show, in which several cities are shown, with all their features and stuff. A weekly competition will run throughout all these cities, in which the citizens have to take part. The winning city gets immunity each week, and the rest is up for nomination by SMS.

For example: The assignment is for the citizens to ties as many pieces of clothing together, the city with the longest line wins.

Baghdad - 477m
Al Basrah - 521m
Ar Rutbah - 492m
Arbil - 533m
Samarra - 514m

Arbil gets immunity; the other cities are up for voting. The world TV viewers then have 48 hours to SMS which city they want bombed. The city with most votes gets bombed.

Additional contests can be held to determine the type and amount of bombs that are used.
im certain Fox is already working on a war-based 'reality' show.
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote