User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Favourite Style sheet?
Default 20 18.52%
Retro1 26 24.07%
Retro2 4 3.70%
Dreammaker 20 18.52%
LairyFish 17 15.74%
Purple 1 0.93%
Forever Xmas 2 1.85%
Tech Design 6 5.56%
Cathaar 1 0.93%
Zik 5 4.63%
Xandathrii 2 1.85%
Greenpepper 4 3.70%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 15 Jan 2003, 19:10   #1
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Fav style then?

It's rare that i post poll's, however having just flicked thru all the styles, and found myself almost going tech desig, but instead once again going back to default. I'm curious as to who likes what now, and why.......
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 19:13   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
the retro orange one

cos it's from when the boards were non-****e
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 19:14   #3
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
~ :: LairyFish :: ~
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 19:37   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
the retro orange one

cos it's from when the boards were non-****e
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 19:43   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I still prefer default, styles aren't anything to me
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 19:47   #6
Idi

plain and simple mother ****er
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 19:55   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Retro 1! I like the Orange on the black.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:05   #8
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Retro 1

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:12   #9
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Retro 1

ditto!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:21   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Retro 1 is still teh win!
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:05   #11
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Cathaar
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:16   #12
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I'm trying out this Tech Design. Seems ok so far, and GreenPepper looks nice as well.
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:20   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I wonder how many of the 4 new styles were actually made by Zeriod? : P

still prefer the Zikonian one - the revolting colours are still stuck as my fav for some odd reason :(
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 22:57   #14
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Retro 1. Simple, neat and clear, decent colours and it loads quickly (tho that's less of an issue on my current connection).
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:06   #15
Karmulian

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
I wonder how many of the 4 new styles were actually made by Zeriod? : P
None he made the GFX for the styles i nabbed off vbulletin resources sites

Quote:

still prefer the Zikonian one - the revolting colours are still stuck as my fav for some odd reason
Cathaar and Zik r likely to go soon

as is the default style(we have a new one to match the Rnd9 GFX)
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:12   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I think the Zik colours are better than anything else. It helps because plenty of ppl have rubbish monitors like me (running 60-65MHz heh) and it seems more soothing than anything else + it's light loading & ideal for me 56k :(
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:20   #17
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:39   #18
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Retro 1 is the king.

Round 3 forum style, brings back good memories .
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 23:59   #19
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Retro 1 is the king.

Round 3 forum style, brings back good memories .
When your talking old-skool it's 'stylee

oh and retro 1 > *
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:18   #20
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
i like the part in 'tech' where anybody in the room can glance and your monitor and see that the page is "planetarion forums"

but the clincher for me is that on the other side (just in case they didn't know what planetarion is) it tells them that it is
"the science fiction war game"

sold!

(dreammaker btw)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 00:50   #21
Karmulian

wasn't sure what else to put on the GFX - in hindsight maybe should have edited the templates to have the banner there.. but nm
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 02:46   #22
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Greenpepper
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 02:56   #23
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Retro1
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 03:41   #24
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Dream thing is the win

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 04:29   #25
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Retro 1
But i havent looked at the new ones.
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 04:40   #26
Spüg

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
dreammaker

i like the blue
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 05:46   #27
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I voted larryfish, but I do like the colors on forever Christmas. The snow doesn't seem right though, have the time it only falls on half the screen, and has a very definet pattern.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:00   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tech \o/
Although Fish, Pepper and Dream ones are all good too.

for new styles
for no bunny/banana
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:16   #29
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I'm on the fishy-thingy.

But I like green pepper too. And orange default thingy.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 10:23   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
retro 1
although, i like dreammaker also
Unread 16 Jan 2003, 18:28   #31
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Default by default.

Karm, could you make it so that we get the option to switch back to the current defaults?!?
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 04:35   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by G_frog
Retro 1. Simple, neat and clear, decent colours and it loads quickly (tho that's less of an issue on my current connection).
Remember the lovely purple and silver we had on the Shin boards?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 20:40   #33
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
tech design makes my eyes bleed.
Unread 17 Jan 2003, 22:49   #34
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
tech design is inhumane.
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2003, 17:58   #35
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
I noticed Dreammaker design has had its copyright removed

Like who designed the skin etc

Tut Tut

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 10:27   #36
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Retro 1 > *
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:17   #37
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
retro number one
why? because it brings back those old old memories.... and because i like the colors..... ofc it doesn't do justice to the fourms they had before the UBB ones.... ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:21   #38
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Holy hell, someone who regged before me.

Now I'm depressed.

And non-ubb rocked. 'A list of threads'

heh.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 01:47   #39
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Holy hell, someone who regged before me.

Now I'm depressed.

And non-ubb rocked. 'A list of threads'

heh.
with the ability to use html tags..... mmmmm abuse ahoy ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 05:21   #40
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Retro 1.

Black is good.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 20:38   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I am teh retro1 man.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote