User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Dec 2004, 17:15   #1
AmunRa
Ra

AmunRa is an unknown quantity at this point
What ever happened to AD?

I've been sitting here thinking about this for quite some time now. What ever happened to AD? What happened to the at least, partially mature, posting community that once frequented these forums? AD has seriously gone to shit.

Does no one seem to care anymore how the way they post has an affect on their alliance and how others viewing it? I remember in the past I never registered an account on these forums, only lurked because I believed that if I made one bad post it would have a negative effect on my alliance and get me pretty damn ****ed up in game. Clearly no one cares that their words and actions represent not only them, but their alliance also. I see lots of posts from people who are supposedly "great" players, being complete ****heads and thinking "It's ok, I can get away with posting a shitty reply or thread". To be honest, It's pretty pathetic.

AD used to be a haven for exactly what its name was, Alliance Discussions. Now there just seems to be a lot of shitty posts that I would compare to some little AOL kiddie in a chat room wHo TyPeS lIkE tHiS. Its a ****ing joke. After reading through many of the posts in this forum, I'm appalled.

What happend to the propaganda?
What happend to the ****ing common sense people used when they posted?

From what I can see, the politics currently involved within this game are very boring. Make something interesting happen. Stir up some rumours or something, leak out information you have on other alliances so that it causes them shit. Be an arrogant twat, claim your alliance is going to wipe the floor with everyone elses before the round has even started. Goddam, at least that is what made Pia, and previous rounds of Planetarion fun in the past. If your kicking someones ass half way through the round, laugh at them about it, tell them there's no chance they are going to win this round. Whatever, Do Something.

Whats the matter? Is everyone so afraid to do this now or something? Would it be so hard to actually get some real discussions going on here? Even the potential threads that I see seem to turn into huge piles of shit with people posting shitty responses. There are few threads that actually show the AD community still has at least some decent posters.

Flame me to shit for this, be an arrogant ****. At least it might be interesting. Anything has to be better than posts of "omg lol" and "Forum Tard List", seriously, what? I had considered coming back to PA, but there is no way I want to be a part of this community at this stage in time. It's just not interesting in the slightest. Im even fed up of this rant right now, so I'm leaving it as it is. If I think of anything else I will add it later.

Ra
PAX: [NoS]
AmunRa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 17:28   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What ever happened to AD?

AD went shit a long time ago imo, which is one of the reasons i gave up modding it. It became a haven for bickering kids and no amount of moderating could sort that out.

I guess there are a number of reasons for this but the main one would be that as the number of players gradually drops the number of quality posters tends to drop in proportion (occasionly a few of the ex-players stick around but they tend not to add too much to conversations). The likes of Lui, Hobbie, Sid (until recently anyway) and many others i have forgotten gradually gave up the game and moved on leaving AD much worse off without their generally inciteful and thought provoking posts. Instead they got replaced by a bunch of jumped up wannabes that just dont have the same quality, and tend to resort to trolling and flaming when losing a discussion.

AD has probably also suffered from the lack of blockes in the game. I dont play anymore so i've no idea if this makes the game more or less interesting, but it certainly gives less to talk about on a forum that used to have a couple of pages full of threads for and against a certain block with arguments and counter arguments. The most interesting threads these days (from what i pick up on my occasional visits over here) seem to be the ones discussing past rounds/alliance/battles, which kind of sums things up really.
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 17:52   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Judging the "community" itself on AD is kinda silly. AD has long been 'over-rated' imho, even in it`s 'glory days' there were plenty of spammers/ass-kissers/trolls around, however the place was only made "better" by the prescence of quite a few decent posters too. Now (and for a loooong time) ofcourse the proportions of poor:good is much worse.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 17:55   #4
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

it wasnt much better in pax if i remember correctly tho
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 17:59   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmunRa

From what I can see, the politics currently involved within this game are very boring. Make something interesting happen. Stir up some rumours or something, leak out information you have on other alliances so that it causes them shit. Be an arrogant twat, claim your alliance is going to wipe the floor with everyone elses before the round has even started. Goddam, at least that is what made Pia, and previous rounds of Planetarion fun in the past. If your kicking someones ass half way through the round, laugh at them about it, tell them there's no chance they are going to win this round. Whatever, Do Something.

Thats my job, and I ahve killed anyone that thought they could take that away from me.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 18:11   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

AD hasn't been good since round 6 or 7.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 18:53   #7
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Its just different, the game is different, its evolved and so has the use for ADs for certain players/ alliances.

For me the last real days of intellectual posting stopped when HB ceased posting actively here.

I think alliance communitys are also much more internal now and so this has had a negative effect on PA public places (like ADs, public ally chans ect). This i would suggest is partly due to memberbases being less fluid in regards to members leaving for other homes?

It's always a cliched arguement when you debate how the good old days own the present because there are good posters still in PA, they just rarely read here or probablly dont bother posting because of PAST instances.

But the original posts contradicts imo;
Quote:
Does no one seem to care anymore how the way they post has an affect on their alliance and how others viewing it? *snip*

AD used to be a haven for exactly what its name was, Alliance Discussions. Now there just seems to be a lot of shitty posts that I would compare to some little AOL kiddie in a chat room wHo TyPeS lIkE tHiS. Its a ****ing joke. After reading through many of the posts in this forum, I'm appalled.
Then;

Quote:
Stir up some rumours or something, leak out information you have on other alliances so that it causes them shit. Be an arrogant twat, claim your alliance is going to wipe the floor with everyone elses before the round has even started. Goddam, at least that is what made Pia, and previous rounds of Planetarion fun in the past. If your kicking someones ass half way through the round, laugh at them about it, tell them there's no chance they are going to win this round. Whatever, Do Something.
I dont get how you can complain about AD now BUT then ask for AD to become like that more?

Usually AD is pretty dead though, politics are kept close to the chest until the right moment arrives and an alliance wants to influence the masses in every way possible. Some allies ofc dont bother with this but instead find themselves under attack so to speak.
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 19:44   #8
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

in a game of barely 3k ppl who play the same game over and over again with the same handfull of hardcore players and no "new" faces or highly controversial debates or points there is nothing to post about.

In addition the majority who still reads these boards either stopped playing, stopped careing or is tough enough to know that everything on here is lies or pr.

As a result u will not fool anyone or change anything in a small community where atleast from the "topdogs" everyone knows everyone be it on a friendly, historical or hateborn basis.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 21:17   #9
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Aye, defo, the community is stagnated and the game is stale:E

Why the fook do we still play lol?;P

I suppose its too much of a bad habbit for us lot
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 22:40   #10
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

I miss the commentary on the ingame events. Like when a top player gets owned. But then again, these days, that happens so frequently due to the design of the game that it's not much of an event. I'm not decided as to whether this is good or a bad thing.
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 23:00   #11
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

The problem is that the community has become so damn small and professional that whoever brags like a twat has a big chance to get twatted ingame. The best AD propaganda atm is total AD silence
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 23:01   #12
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

I was actually thinking about it just now Eol.. What would be fun for next round was if pa team could device some sort of weekly newsletter, news from the game itself. "LCH kicked some 1up butt this week", "Poor TheRat didnt want to get up the next morning, after Vgn had him fleetcought" etc. Would add much more fun for the players not playing in the top3-4 alliances.

Just a thought, TheRat.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 23:06   #13
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I stopped playing!
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 23:08   #14
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
in a game of barely 3k ppl who play the same game over and over again with the same handfull of hardcore players and no "new" faces or highly controversial debates or points there is nothing to post about.

In addition the majority who still reads these boards either stopped playing, stopped careing or is tough enough to know that everything on here is lies or pr.

As a result u will not fool anyone or change anything in a small community where atleast from the "topdogs" everyone knows everyone be it on a friendly, historical or hateborn basis.
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 23:10   #15
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
I was actually thinking about it just now Eol.. What would be fun for next round was if pa team could device some sort of weekly newsletter, news from the game itself. "LCH kicked some 1up butt this week", "Poor TheRat didnt want to get up the next morning, after Vgn had him fleetcought" etc. Would add much more fun for the players not playing in the top3-4 alliances.

Just a thought, TheRat.
Well.

We used to be able to do this all by ourselves before, you know. I seem to recall with some fondness a number of r8 threads pertaining just to this.
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 23:14   #16
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Yeah, but Im talking about something official. In a controlled, newspaperlooking manner

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 23:23   #17
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Yeah, but Im talking about something official. In a controlled, newspaperlooking manner
I can see how this would work marvelously. After all, everything PA Team touches turns to ...
Unread 3 Dec 2004, 23:38   #18
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Therat, no offence but that would be interesting for about 3 days, after that its just alot of work and noone bothers anymore. Why ? Cause there is just 3k ppl. ppl can see and predict their own wisdom from pilkara and alike and most ppl who wanna know can find out about by checking the widely known intel.

On the otherhand i doubt pateam would get it right, they never do and soon would be calls of bias and fact manipulation take its toll, because nothing is as debateable as a brave sacrifical defence or a slaughter
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 01:39   #19
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Jester's battlereport-commentary thread was quite good...

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 02:02   #20
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I like the newspaper idea, and had thought of something similar... the newer players are often out of touch and it would be great for them to see some sort of wars being fought.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 02:58   #21
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The fact that a number of people whine when the mods delete shit posts is a reflection on how far AD has fallen.

Or it might be that PR on AD is now out of vogue, as there might be people you can never win against.

It also doesn't help when alliances come on to criticise the use of an AD post, instead of playing the game and making a better riposte.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 10:35   #22
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I like the newspaper idea, and had thought of something similar... the newer players are often out of touch and it would be great for them to see some sort of wars being fought.
There was a newletter thing that was brought back a round or 2 ago. Nobody ever bothered to type stuff for it and nobody ever read it.

Edit:

Found it.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 11:18   #23
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Newsletters are indeed pointless - the best spreader of news is indeed AD

The problem is that in PA nowdays with a small universe it's less easy to hide, so you don't want to blabbing too much on AD.

Plus there aren't alliances geared up for trying to put forward a point of view on the alliance level - i doubt any alliance even coordinates it.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 12:37   #24
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

AD took a pretty big hit when people realized that looking good made you target. It's all about being anonymous, drawing attention away from yourself and so on these days.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 14:01   #25
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
AD took a pretty big hit when people realized that looking good made you target. It's all about being anonymous, drawing attention away from yourself and so on these days.
To which I might add, 1up is *exceedingly* good at.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 14:07   #26
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Nah, you overestimate us. LCH on the other hand, are a very subtle yet signifcant players "at AD", subtle due to their lack of posters on these boards apart from Judge and their lean mean sympathizer waaassa (sp?:/) and significance due to their rank within the game ofcourse. Their "silence" is a good method of "keeping low".
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 15:23   #27
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Nah, you overestimate us.
*laugh*
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 16:00   #28
jerome

You are mean.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 16:03   #29
Banned
Banned

Yes, but you must admit that replying to someone saying that 1up are exceedingly good at underrating themselves on AD, by saying that other people overrate 1up is, well, silly.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 16:07   #30
jerome

yet ironic & possibly satirical?
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 16:41   #31
Banned
Banned

And probably sky high over the head of the average AD reader.
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 16:41   #32
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 05:55   #33
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Well, AD is really redundant. Typically, anything important is said on irc. You have some people who make a serious thread and will get a few serious discussions, and you have most that just troll (me!!!!! \o/) Its simply due to the decrease in players, AD is so boring because no variety, people say the same things. I personnally love reading new threads on AD. But, most really have nothing to talk about, people troll because that is more amusing. I know dread is going to say something funny in a thread, I know gerbie is going to say "Gerbie's" analysis on the topic. I know Sethmace and co are going to say pro "HR is 1337" statements. I know Jerome is going to say some nifty comment. I know Hicks is going to say something off the wall and funny, and I know Alch only will reply when it is something that is about him/FAnG, or mentor stuff. I know KJ will reply when it is something he feels he knows most about, and then pm someone who disagrees on IRC. I know Forest will talk about him declaring war. AD is boring because it is predictable.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 13:58   #34
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Name me an alliance whose command staff dont make pro-ally statements on AD?
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:10   #35
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Name me an alliance whose command staff dont make pro-ally statements on AD?
WP
NoS
SIN
DeadlyRock
etc

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:42   #36
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Well it should be better next round then with all the ministry forum wh*res, if indeed they are coming back to PA
Proxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:45   #37
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

I dont think its just AD that has dwindled away over the past months. I believe its all the forums. Is it just me or does everyone check the forums daily, just to find 3-6 threads that have been updated?

/me wonders is his forums account is broke or something, as it cant be that inactive
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 23:47   #38
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Well, I am here to wake you up then, you see, there are much better and more interesting games out there, some are even free. I don't want to come over as an asshole to you, but let's get real.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:06   #39
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
/me wonders is his forums account is broke or something, as it cant be that inactive
Altho you are quite right about the 5-6 thread part, you are quite inactive my friend. Your posts today are the first ones Ive seen from you in ages

Now when are you getting back into pa team where you belong?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:47   #40
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Altho you are quite right about the 5-6 thread part, you are quite inactive my friend. Your posts today are the first ones Ive seen from you in ages

Now when are you getting back into pa team where you belong?
True I dont post much these days, as tbh not much constructive stuff other than the development forum.

As for me in pateam...erm.... 3 points really:
1. I dont have enough free time to do the job right.
2. I am not sure its going in a direction, I would support.
3. PaTeam are doing much better without me, their commitment is second to none!
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 01:04   #41
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
True I dont post much these days, as tbh not much constructive stuff other than the development forum.

As for me in pateam...erm.... 3 points really:
1. I dont have enough free time to do the job right.
2. I am not sure its going in a direction, I would support.
3. PaTeam are doing much better without me, their commitment is second to none!
1. Time is overrated, quit like I did ;-)
2. Then change it, they need an overhaul anyways :|
3. Not at all, commitment is one thing, a clue is something else ;-)

In short, I want you back :|

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired