User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jul 2005, 22:05   #101
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: Angels and round 14 announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefreeze
Im not questioning whether its a new alliance or not. All Im saying is there is no reason to wonder if they win, will it be an Angels win or an LCh win. As I said there is no Angels so Angels cant win. Only LCH can. Waste of thought debating who will take the glory.

My point is that I will look at it as a combined Angels/LCH victory instead of a victory for LCH alone regardless of the name they use as that is what it will be.
Unread 26 Jul 2005, 22:24   #102
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

It will not look like a LCH/ANGELS victory. Angels are obsolete this round. Rather than deprive PA of paying good players, they joined LCH. I really thought this was obvious.
Some people just HAVE to go against the grain.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 05:54   #103
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Ohh, its the voice of common sense that speak. The members merged and the command merged. It seems pretty obvious to me.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 06:00   #104
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Thats what these forums are all about.

Group 1 against group 2. Group 1 does x. Group 2 forumbashes group 1 for doing x. Group 2 does y. Group 1 forumbashes group 2 for doing y. Rewind.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 06:50   #105
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

oh let us not worry about possibility for internal squabbles on their side, when/if it happens, let us then laugh and giggle, not whine early before the round has truly commenced.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:00   #106
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi_K
Then why the hell did I pay for you!
hey, I'm above LCH avg planet score still so be nice !!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:01   #107
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
What load? Weren't you people avoiding 1up and had lcheat napped anyways?
1 answer ... no (and I don't wanna argue about it yet again, it's not relevant for this thread either).

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Jul 2005, 09:11   #108
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
It will not look like a LCH/ANGELS victory. Angels are obsolete this round. Rather than deprive PA of paying good players, they joined LCH. I really thought this was obvious.
Does it matter who wins? Does it matter what the name was? What does 1up mean without the current command and without the member? ... Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I find pple who can only remember the name of an alliance rather ... silly (didn't wanna sound insulting).

I might be an attentionwhore and I play for the rankings ... but I honnestly don't care if I win a round with LCH instead of Angels, Especially when most of the Angels core played with me ...

Treveler has a good point here. Most pple will remember the pple and command rather then the name.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Jul 2005, 11:56   #109
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Does it matter who wins? Does it matter what the name was? What does 1up mean without the current command and without the member? ... Nothing, absolutely nothing.

I find pple who can only remember the name of an alliance rather ... silly (didn't wanna sound insulting).

I might be an attentionwhore and I play for the rankings ... but I honnestly don't care if I win a round with LCH instead of Angels, Especially when most of the Angels core played with me ...

Treveler has a good point here. Most pple will remember the pple and command rather then the name.

I guess your right actually. Now that we have PA wiki people can better document and thus remember instances such as this. So LCH won't get the credit, but the people who came together and formulated the alliance will. I get the idea. SO both Angels and LCH could claim a win. Just like Mistu clamied 1st place in Eclipse's first round. Or even when mistu claimed 2nd place in Eclpises 2nd round. Oh oh, or even when ANGELS claimed, wait, ANGELS didn't claim Mistu when Mistu got owned. Ah, so i guess it only applies if the alliance does well. Ok, I get it now.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:09   #110
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Angels and LCH have merged just like all the other alliances have merged if they win top alliance then LCH have won the round but each individual player will have contributed to LCH winning the round so everyone is a winner within LCH.
There is no angels this round just players who where Angels last round who just moved into LCH and are now individuals within LCH and no different from any other member.
LCH will win the round and Kjeldoran will be a winner of number 1 alliance LCH but he helped them get there so he is a winner also.

If i had my own alliance called Ark with 1 member then joined 1up doesnt mean Ark wins the round does it?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:30   #111
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I guess your right actually. Now that we have PA wiki people can better document and thus remember instances such as this. So LCH won't get the credit, but the people who came together and formulated the alliance will. I get the idea. SO both Angels and LCH could claim a win. Just like Mistu clamied 1st place in Eclipse's first round. Or even when mistu claimed 2nd place in Eclpises 2nd round. Oh oh, or even when ANGELS claimed, wait, ANGELS didn't claim Mistu when Mistu got owned. Ah, so i guess it only applies if the alliance does well. Ok, I get it now.
No need to get sarcastic, I never spoke about "not getting credits" or anything. IF LCH win this round, LCH won. It's really simple. When looking at who achieved the win, it'll be the LCH command and their members. Again, really simple ...

Also get yourself informed better about r12, when MISTU took the beating then the Angels in MISTU took the beating aswell. You've just made up what you said and used it to your advantage ... plz don't make up lies, thx.

P.S. reread this thread and REALISE who started this question (asked by pple from ND and 1up) ... I nor any LCH/Angel didn't start this discussion or brought it up. You're the ones making a huge deal out of it.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:42   #112
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really don't give a toss who gets credited with the win.

They're opposition like any other alliance, and I don't want them to win.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 12:52   #113
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I really don't give a toss who gets credited with the win.

They're opposition like any other alliance, and I don't want them to win.
That's the spirit, becides a discussion about winning at this stage of the round sounds completely pointless.

FA Gaming community

Unread 27 Jul 2005, 13:08   #114
Chika

noone is talking about winning. you made a statement which I care not to quote, which sounded like your normal "egofied" self. We are all speaking hypothetically. Noone is saying or asking "who will win the round". We have all been discussing under the pretense "if". You made it seem like "IF" (SEE) LCH wins then ANGELS wins, some people agreed with it, and some people didn't agree with that statement. Seeing as you retracted on it, no harm no foul.

On Topic: GL LCH and ANGELS.
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 13:55   #115
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Its quite simple...

Angels decided not to play the round but some of the members didn't want to skip it therefore they needed to join another playing alliance.

Since they are all friends, rather then join opposing alliances and have to fight they all joined the same alliance, LCH. In LCH they arent a seperate entity under one tag, but normal LCH members like any other.

So to echo what has been said many times over the past 3 pages, Angels doesnt exist this round and the playing angels core joined LCH, not as a seperate entity (be it BG or whatever.) We are all one and the same this round.

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:03   #116
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

not really, the majority will see LCH as winners (if that ever happens). I personally have the impression that people mostly talk about LCH already not lch/angels.

I personally would call it a LCH win because its LCH what stands in the rankings.

Nevertheless - good luck
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*

Last edited by Legator; 27 Jul 2005 at 14:09.
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2005, 14:30   #117
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
not really, the majority will see LCH as winners (if that ever happens). I personally have the impression that people mostly talk about LCH already not lch/angels.

I personally would call it a LCH win because its LCH what stands in the rankings.

Nevertheless - good luck
Well, I was talking about "most" pple ... I assume pple caring about politics and alliances will know who won a round, how it was won and any odd events that have taken place during thar round. They'll know more then just "Exilition won r13". They'll know it was lead by Basse and Kaifux, that they had naps with lch etc, that there was a huge issue about whether they cheated or not etc ...

Any person caring about politics who doesn't remember such things isn't too smart.

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Jul 2005, 09:57   #118
Kalie

Kalie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
Its quite simple...

Angels decided not to play the round but some of the members didn't want to skip it therefore they needed to join another playing alliance.

Since they are all friends, rather then join opposing alliances and have to fight they all joined the same alliance, LCH. In LCH they arent a seperate entity under one tag, but normal LCH members like any other.

So to echo what has been said many times over the past 3 pages, Angels doesnt exist this round and the playing angels core joined LCH, not as a seperate entity (be it BG or whatever.) We are all one and the same this round.
That's 1 of the main factor for this round. As we dont want to mass recruit players this round coz of the summerround and have some 1 round flies in us. The second main factor is this round we lack active military command which could run Angels in good ways. All last round HC and I mean all cant be actively play me as Military HC of Angels included ( you see me only maybe 1 hour on irc instead of 14 hours and people start to wonder if I should change nick to [MasterIdler] ). So for us is the choice more than clear that we wont be playing as Angels. For your info our core is 200% loyal to us!!! You guys can go say this or that or whateva you want to say.There were only 2 reasons why we are not playing as Angels and those 2 are stated above. If you have lack of intelligence to understand ( most likely :P ) ask Kj again and he will explain carefully again as he likes to post here. I hope for all the people to have a nice round 14 and stop the flaming please We see each other on the battlefield and have a nice round with lots of fun! /me goes idling again

P.S. First post in < insert number > years.

P.S. again The true reason was that I want a break after 3 years :P ( dont tell anyone )

I am not ViruS Irvine I am the [FAnG]Irvine + [Angels]Irvine

-=Proud to be FAnG=- + -=Proud to be Angels=-

Last edited by Kalie; 28 Jul 2005 at 10:13.
Kalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 11:57   #119
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalie
P.S. again The true reason was that I want a break after 3 years :P ( dont tell anyone )
Oi now Irvine, let's be honnest with eachother ...

You taking a break is as realistic as me having a top10 planet ... Never happened and ain't gonna happen either

FA Gaming community

Unread 28 Jul 2005, 14:04   #120
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Oi now Irvine, let's be honnest with eachother ...

You taking a break is as realistic as me having a top10 planet ... Never happened and ain't gonna happen either

Hes taking a break cause he misses me
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 14:23   #121
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Hes taking a break cause he misses me
We all do

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Aug 2005, 08:11   #122
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
LCH are gay, and with the numbers this round you could of easily gone solo and still done a decent job like last round, which u have yet to realise. sorry
lmao. got roided?
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2005, 08:17   #123
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
But then again so was the previous one, and they cried wolf about it.
LCH didnt cry about it :-)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote