User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 May 2005, 19:59   #151
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
tbh I don't see why it's fading
Because the average age which puberty hits is becoming less over time with no corresponding rise in the time it takes to finish.

Quote:
- the only reason is public pressure, which is caused by the media.
Sorry if I've spoiled your little argument by using that thing known as "science".
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 19:59   #152
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought it'd be better to link directly to the point I was trying to make. Also you might have written it yourself, I was not to know!

Please guys, it's just not a necessary thing so we shouldn't draw definite moral conclusions without further information
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:00   #153
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
just have sex wit her and get rid of her. There is no 16 yr old that can have a healty relationship with a 22 yr old. Its just to far of an age gap at this time. IF its 20 and 26 thats different. But you have 2 totally different groups of friends. Does she look 16? and do you look older then 20, because if its like that then it will be weird.
Jonny, have you made this post invisible or something?
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:01   #154
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
I was giving a more general point and not talking about the case in hand, until the bit at the bottom.
I'm unsure what that has to do with what I said seeing as my post wasn't about theamion's situation specifically and was a comment on possible specific situations.

No mark. Maybe we could do a study based on how many posts a thread has to have for most people to not bother reading all preceding posts. I reckon about five but we should have some nifty science to back us up.
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:04   #155
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

I read all of em

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:07   #156
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No mark. Maybe we could do a study based on how many posts a thread has to have for most people to not bother reading all preceding posts. I reckon about five but we should have some nifty science to back us up.
Of course, this would only be useful using populations of reasonable size and even then it wouldn't really help because we're talking about individuals.

I doubt this board has enough posters to get a fully fleshed out distribution anyway.
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:09   #157
JonnyBGood
Banned

We could steal someone's account and go to SA.

<3 SA
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:12   #158
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Im saying she would be better of with someone who is at her own stage of life.
I'm thinking it's better to let people decide for themselves what they want. If the girl wants to be with someone older and not someone of her own age, why should she be stopped? Who is to say that she has not made the rational decision that boys of her own age are boring, not on her own level of thinking, or quite plainly immature?
Quote:
All the factors makes it somewhat impractical for a relationship to me made between the two - and the chances of it failing miserably is very high.
Fortunately relationships forged between people who are in the same stage of life never fail, and as such demonstrate that they are quite clearly the superior alternative.
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:14   #159
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
We could steal someone's account and go to SA.

<3 SA
I have an SA account, and I think we won't get a decent distribution there anyway. The problems with this experiment is that it cannot be derived purely by observation; for every person who obviously hasn't read the thread, you'd get many more who haven't read the thread but don't make a post indicating that, because they're making a unique post by coincidence.

Plus, there are tons of morons over on GBS who don't read the first post, let alone the rest of the thread.
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:15   #160
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Fortunately relationships forged between people who are in the same stage of life never fail, and as such demonstrate that they are quite clearly the superior alternative.
And fortunateyl you are very good at taking one set of words and turning them into something completely different.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:16   #161
JonnyBGood
Banned

I suppose we could enslave a few million people and monitor what they do individually and compile our results into a nice graph later.

It wouldn't have stopped Stalin!
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:19   #162
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And fortunateyl you are very good at taking one set of words and turning them into something completely different.
How so? You used the argument that relationships between people who are in different stages of their life are prone to failing, to support the notion that people in different life stages should not begin a relationship.

I merely countered by pointing out that relationships between people who are in the same stage of life are equally prone to failure, thereby undermining the strength of your argument, unless you wish to extend it to the notion that people should not begin relationships at all. I believe this is a common tactic in the art of discussion and see very little wrong with it.
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:21   #163
TheRat
Retired

I said that relationships between people at different stages of life has a HIGHER chance of failing MISERABLY. By that I mean that relationships between equally minded people have a BETTER chance of succeeding, and that if they dont - the world doesnt end even so.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:25   #164
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Anyone making judgements about what this girl is and isn't capable of without knowing anything about her should really be introduced to the concept of the "individual".
That concept has been outdated and classified as bogus for years.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:25   #165
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I suppose we could enslave a few million people and monitor what they do individually and compile our results into a nice graph later.

It wouldn't have stopped Stalin!
Nothing can stop ROBOSTALIN
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:27   #166
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
By that I mean that relationships between equally minded people have a BETTER chance of succeeding
Do you have any statistics to back this up, or is this merely a case of prejudice and personal opinion?
Quote:
and that if they dont - the world doesnt end even so.
I think you'll find the worst breakups in relationships - the ones that go to court or require other, more direct, judicial intervention - occur between adults. Who frequently can be considered to be in the same stage of life.

I would go as far as to say that younger people have less trouble getting over a broken relationship than older ones, considering I hardly hear of teenagers fighting court battles over broken relationships, turning to alcoholism, and other unpleasantries that sometimes follow a relationship breaking up.

Of course this is purely a personal opinion that I cannot back up in any verifiable way.
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:29   #167
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I said that relationships between people at different stages of life has a HIGHER chance of failing MISERABLY. By that I mean that relationships between equally minded people have a BETTER chance of succeeding, and that if they dont - the world doesnt end even so.
Once agian, I have to mention outliers, and other such statistical things.

If we had statistics that suggested that kind of relationship (boom boom), they still would only be used in a situation in which we had no additional evidence, as general group trends merely show what circumstances are likely to be present, not override known circumstances.
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:41   #168
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
i find this funny

teenagers going to court over their 2 month relationship

i think you went a bit overboard ther Leshy
So what you're saying is that the events that he is claiming are uncommon are in fact uncommon?

I'd hate to oppose you in a debate!
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:42   #169
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

He said adults did, not teenagers, none that he knew of anyway. (and me, though I know a few, including myself who've dwelled in depression after break-ups of serious long-term relationships for months.)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:53   #170
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

From personal experience, and admittedly no statistical information, I've found that teenagers do care about their relationships. I'll be damned if anyone suggests I/we don't care about the people we fall in love with. It's just that more than likely, teenagers tend get into more 'casual' relationships than adults so they don't fall in 'love' as frequently thus forth, not care about the more expendable ones as much. But when they do find the 'right' people, many teenagers 'care equally' about relationships to adults, infact, most go over-exert their emotions when their more serious relationships end. Due to ofcourse, their lack of experience in serious relationships and maturity.
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:56   #171
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Leshy's argument is not a good one. You usually go to court to settle who is going to get the house, cash, furniture, and who's going to have the kids the most etc.
Besides, when you have invested 20 years fx in a relationship, it means a bit more than something that has lasted 3 months.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 20:56   #172
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
For one, teenagers generally do not care that much about the relationship.
You realise that was Leshy's point, yeah?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:01   #173
jerome

Ah, I'm sorry, I never realised that the amount of care/love in a relationship is described by materialistic value (bar children) shared between the two partners and their ability/willingness to go to court.

Edit: Read your last post wrong. I don't disagree with that statement, obviously adults will have harder decisions to make and more important ones with regards to the future, but it really does not mean that their relationship is more 'serious' as the emotional value can be easily matched by teenages, imo.
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:01   #174
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Someone is either ready to "be shagging" at 16 or they're not. It's pretty immaterial who they're shagging (unless it is someone in a position of authority or somesuch, but that is handled by the law (and morality) differently). All this "one person might take advantage of another" stuff is emotive nonsense.
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:11   #175
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
That concept has been outdated and classified as bogus for years.
I'm not even sure if you're joking or not
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:12   #176
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And I remember half a channel slapping the shit out of you for doing it - its sick man.
Most people agreed with me, that if the girl was deemed mature enough, age isn't that big a deal.

Quote:
Either that or its our turn to show that someone actaully has som brains beneeth their thick skulls? I remember thinking how stupid they were back then, and I still think it now. Its distgusting.
Not at all. The reason the girls go for older guys is because they mature a lot faster than boys. In my classes at school it's crazy the age difference. There are girls who are 14, who could easily pass for 18. The boys just look 14, and aren't even growing facial hair.

There are so many factors involved in a relationship. Age isn't a big one - not in my opinion.

With age though, usually comes maturity. And maturity is a big factor. My sister is only 16, and she's immature as hell. No 22 year old would want to be with her - she looks about 12, and she acts it too.

This 16 year old I was seeing, she looked 18-19, and acted it.

I dated a 16 year old last year too - for a year - when I was 21. Now if age is such a big factor, and I was only after one thing (as supposedly we are) then why did we strike up a long distance relationship for a year?

Getting sex at uni with girls my own age is a lot easier. This girl acted about 25 though - and all my friends thought she was.

I lied about her age for most of the time we were together, simply because of these pathetic social taboos people like yourself place on society.

Your argument seems to be "why can't you get people your own age" - I can. I do. I'm not some super-ugly freak. I'm sociable and I'd like to think reasonably good looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
I work with 16 yr olds girls, and I can say from a professional point of view that very rarely do you find a 16 year old who is mentally capable of a serious relationship with someone that old.
Yeah but you're an LSA. The girls you deal with at any age aren't likely to be mentally capable of a serious relationship.
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:13   #177
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

You people do realise that "material struggle" was only one bit of leshy's list of possible outcomes that appear to be more likely from anecdotal experience between adults rather than those who have been deemed by many in this thread to still be immature?
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:14   #178
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
so are you saying that the way a 16 year old girl is treated when in a relationship has no impact whatsoever on her character?
No, I'm saying that being taken advantage of is not directly linked to the ages of those involved. A relative of mine was about 40 and their husband was about 40 and he used to beat the shit out of her every other weekend. Their ages had little to do with it of course - it was connected to the characters of those involved.

Similarly when I was younger I treated people a lot worse than I do now. I'm not really where people are getting this older = more likely to be evil stuff from, since the opposite often seems true.
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:15   #179
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
My sister is only 16.
Pics please.

(Oh come on, someone had to)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:16   #180
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Code:
(TomKat): 16 year olds aren't kids - you can't blanket statement them like that
(TomKat): i think from 16-21 they're all at completely different mentalities
(TomKat): so a 16 year old can quite easily be as mature as a 21 year old
(TomKat): i met my ex online - we used to speak for hours on the phone and on the net - she told me she was 22
(TomKat): only about 3 months in (we werent together online, we were just chatting loads) did she admit she was only 16
(TomKat): i was gutted
(TomKat): but i realised it was the same person
(TomKat): she hadn't changed
(jerome`): exactly
(TomKat): she still had the same views and opinions and intelligence
(TomKat): i realised i shouldnt be gutted, even she was only 16
What would you have done there, TheRat?
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:19   #181
jerome

Obviously he would have never spoke to her because the number of years she has lived in life, not her herself, determines the morality of the relationship!
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:21   #182
JonnyBGood
Banned

Maybe when she's 18 she morphs into a human being capable of intimate relationships!
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:37   #183
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
What would you have done there, TheRat?
I would have told myself to lower the amount of alcohol next time, and then told her that it was never gonna work due to the age difference.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:41   #184
jerome

Because you have to be drunk to converse with 16 year olds, right?
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:42   #185
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Maybe when she's 18 she morphs into a human being capable of intimate relationships!
after this glorious high point the thread can only get worse so close it
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:43   #186
Tomkat

Quote:
I would have told myself to lower the amount of alcohol next time, and then told her that it was never gonna work due to the age difference.
What?
I met her on the net.
We chatted for 3 months, speaking pretty much every night on the phone for over an hour.

I wasn't drunk every night.
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:48   #187
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
I met her on the net..
Oh ffs.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 2 May 2005, 21:51   #188
Tomkat

Quote:
Oh ffs.
Read the logs please. I didn't post them just to add to the decor of this place.

I met her and was introduced to her, with her saying she was 21 or 22.

It was only 3 months (I hadn't met her yet, we were just chatting loads online and speaking to each other on the phone) in that she told me she was 16.
Unread 2 May 2005, 23:01   #189
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Because you have to be drunk to converse with 16 year olds, right?
Drunk, on the internet, talking to young girls.

It's like every adolescent's dreams rolled into one big, fat fantasy*...

*[obvious]
Or an average Friday night for Dace.
[/obvious]

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 23:03   #190
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [LONG] I am living again like there is no tomorrow

DM has been outdated and classified as bogus for years.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 23:05   #191
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ME? BOGUS? NO WAY DUDE! I'M EEEEEEEEXXXXCELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT!

brriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2005, 23:15   #192
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[/b]This thread has attracted an awful lot of silliness

most of which i note comes (thankfully for me) from people who do not usually post.

let me sum up the 'anti' argument in my own way

PERSONALLY I THINK IT IS MORALLY WRONG FOR ANYONE TO HAVE SEX IF THEY ARE NOT ME

because, personally, that is my opinion

(what you might see is that my personal moral opinion, it doesn't really matter does it?)
Unread 2 May 2005, 23:31   #193
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeK
just have sex wit her and get rid of her. There is no 16 yr old that can have a healty relationship with a 22 yr old. Its just to far of an age gap at this time. IF its 20 and 26 thats different. But you have 2 totally different groups of friends. Does she look 16? and do you look older then 20, because if its like that then it will be weird.
Theam looks about 18 from the pics Ive seen
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:02   #194
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
[/b]most of which i note comes (thankfully for me) from people who do not usually post
That hurts.. No really..

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:06   #195
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
That hurts.. No really..
He's right you know. Although if he had said "regularly", you might have had an argument because it's entirely possible that you have regular intervals, or a regular series of intervals, when you post.
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:10   #196
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
He's right you know. Although if he had said "regularly", you might have had an argument because it's entirely possible that you have regular intervals, or a regular series of intervals, when you post.
I wasnt claiming he wasnt right about the posting frequency.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:18   #197
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I wasnt claiming he wasnt right about the posting frequency.
I was emphasising that I felt he was entirely justified in making those comments by deliberately misinterpreting your post to refer to what I felt to be something with a greater likelihood of potential successful argument.

You see?
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:23   #198
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You see?
Gah, I need a dictionary

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:24   #199
JonnyBGood
Banned

When you're talking to MrL what you really need is a full frontal lobotomy.
Unread 3 May 2005, 00:28   #200
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
When you're talking to MrL what you really need is a full frontal lobotomy.
Haha, that made me overaggro in WoW from laughing too much

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired