User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Apr 2005, 13:34   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Just Found...

This Photo Of Sad and its still as funny as the first time dreadnought posted it http://www.liquidmagma.co.uk/sad.jpg
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 13:51   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Just Found...

not funny, not new, not cute, just plain tasteless
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 18:29   #3
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Its a photo of a skinny kid.. oh so funny, lol lol lol.

you need to review your comedy values sir
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 19:28   #4
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

A skinny boy is funny! You just have to be from the US...
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 19:45   #5
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Its a photo of a skinny kid.. oh so funny, lol lol lol.
For the record, Idler is skinny.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 23:48   #6
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

And TheRat isnt.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 00:07   #7
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Ex-RB Leader, Ex-TRT Leader, Ex-Instinct Leader, Ex-Eclipse MO/AO, Ex-Fang BC
Did you ever lead a proper alliance?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 00:59   #8
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Did you ever lead a proper alliance?
I'm more worried about the way those alliances failed horribly, yet now he's a 1up MO.
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 01:33   #9
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Rinoa,

You really come off as a slow, sheltered individual. I recommend you go out drinking one night. Alone. And drink a lot. An dfind yourself. Cause your lost.
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 02:00   #10
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Rinoa,

You really come off as a slow, sheltered individual. I recommend you go out drinking one night. Alone. And drink a lot. An dfind yourself. Cause your lost.
And you come of as a rather smart individual with a troubled past. For some reason you are doing your best effort to make everyone angry with you. Is it a way of burning all bridges before you leave, so you wont come back?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 03:09   #11
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And you come of as a rather smart individual with a troubled past. For some reason you are doing your best effort to make everyone angry with you. Is it a way of burning all bridges before you leave, so you wont come back?
No.
Historically, it is easier to do bad than good. Less thought comes with devious acts. So generally I exercise this theory. In my life time, i have learned to associate bitterness and anger with carelessness. I drew up this conclusion, because at home/work I am a pretty cheerful guy. outgoing one would say. But on the inet, (I currently play only 2 games, CS off and on and PA. Sucking at both tbfh) I tend to be a butthead, and a bit of a dick. Generally because there are no repercussions (sp??), or level of seriousness to anything I say or do. Truth be told, if I saw any of you in RL I would be delighted, and probably really enjoy your company. Due to the act that we have something in common. But on the i-net, i think you all are idiots.
To sum it up:
RL- 'Hi Therat!!! Your a great guy!! Lets go get some girls!!!"
Inet- "therat, I think your a silly individual who need to drop the whole Elysium deal. You guys suck".
The moral of all of this is, its just a game.
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 10:06   #12
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Generally because there are no repercussions (sp??), or level of seriousness to anything I say or do.
You wouldn't happen to be on AOL, would you?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 11:46   #13
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Rinoa,

What do u expect being raised in the wilderness of the highlands of Scotland? I drunk milk from a wolfs teet, ran 20 miles to school each day , and only seen a skinny boy like that when i was 21. Now run along Chika and stop depriving a village somwhere of an idiot
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 12:41   #14
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
No.
But on the inet, (I currently play only 2 games, CS off and on and PA. Sucking at both tbfh) I tend to be a butthead, and a bit of a dick.
And you feel the need to be a twat online because ...?
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 13:26   #15
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Heres a bit of fun while i bored at uni :/

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/samalaman/279181

no offence chika its just a bit of fun eh
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 14:09   #16
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa

I see lokken more as a hawk that descends upon shitness and thrashes it to a horribly messy death than a fat, redneck cop.
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 02:01   #17
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa

lol. This is quite funny. Hehe.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:23   #18
numpty
as above

numpty is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
And you feel the need to be a twat online because ...?

I think Chika is the only one in this post who falls into the category: 'Not a Twat'

apart from maybe Banned, and me of course.

Last edited by numpty; 18 Apr 2005 at 22:24. Reason: i can't ype (clever, eh)
numpty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:34   #19
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

your voice is to far down the foodchain to matter.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:24   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******master
I see lokken more as a hawk that descends upon shitness and thrashes it to a horribly messy death than a fat, redneck cop.
lokken
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 02:44   #21
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Knowing what your avatar is refering to, I must say that must be the most childish thing Ive seen on these forums, and that says alot.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 03:03   #22
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Knowing what your avatar is refering to, I must say that must be the most childish thing Ive seen on these forums, and that says alot.
Way to stay on topic.
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 03:14   #23
TheRat
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Way to stay on topic.
Did I ever claim to be on topic?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 14:33   #24
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Still funny though.