User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jul 2004, 23:59   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
To Alliance HC

This is a sensible question that will no doubt be jumped on by the more retarted posters on this board but it is a genuine request for information.

Suppose Mr Synthetic Sid asked you to ally with 1up. What would you say ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 00:02   #2
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Re: To Alliance HC

You know as well as everyone else that you have about as much chance getting a straight answer on this board and you would getting a straight answer from any politician.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 00:03   #3
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

If "a random alliance HC" asked to ally what would you say?
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 00:05   #4
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio
What would you say ?
Co-ords list plz.
Then again, it's not like they're not 'known' well enough anyway.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 00:12   #5
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
This is a sensible question that will no doubt be jumped on by the more retarted posters on this board but it is a genuine request for information.

~Vaio~
'AD will love this log'
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 00:16   #6
B-Butch3r

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, coord list and op in #public + full declarence that we have blocked up :P
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 00:30   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
If "a random alliance HC" asked to ally what would you say?
Me ?

If I was HC of my own alliance and if the 'random alliance' was one I know my alliance members could work with with no problems then I would say yes

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 02:19   #8
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Id ask him how much he had been drinking tonight :/
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 02:32   #9
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough

too much i guess
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:02   #10
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Consider it like ive considered everyone else asking me so far i guess.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 15:24   #11
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

I'd say no. 1up is a much bigger alliance than mine, and I have no desire to support their victory when it'll only lend my alliance a few ranks. To be honest, I'd rather see chaos up top and hopefully be able to grab a few ranks for my own through that.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 08:01   #12
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd say no. 1up is full of chimps anyway

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 09:43   #13
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

I would ofc say yes. All ppl in 1up r very cute

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 09:52   #14
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

If I was a top alliance HC, I would do some hard thinking, and decide for either:

1) Say no, and continue pounding them to attempt to gain 1 spot.
2) If I wasnt strong enough, say yes, then break off once I did feel strong enough.

I like dirty politics, just ask dreadnoob :-o

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 10:21   #15
Leviathan1

I'd first of all ask why 1up wanted to ally with anybody. Can't think of any realistic reason why this would happen. One reason I can think of would be to act as mercenaries for them to deal with problem galaxies or maybe members. I wouldn't (knowingly) want to be anybody's stooge for that sort of thing.

My answer would be no.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:33   #16
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Assuming I was HC of some alliance (like that will ever happen, perhaps if only I'm allowed in it?), I think my reply would get me a lifelong ban from planetarion and IRC for inappropriateness

Nothing against 1UP, I would just try to inject some fun into politics...
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 23:55   #17
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

If I was running an alliance (apart from FAnG and its current condition and situation), I'd not ally 1up but I would however try and remain on friendly terms with them, maybe do some coordinated strikes when we both share the same interests.

For FAnG, I'd listen and discuss any offer but I'd most likely say no to an all with any alliance around atm.

rgds Kj, FAnG HC

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 06:55   #18
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I'd say no. 1up is a much bigger alliance than mine, and I have no desire to support their victory when it'll only lend my alliance a few ranks. To be honest, I'd rather see chaos up top and hopefully be able to grab a few ranks for my own through that.
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 06:56   #19
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

When he asked me, I took him up on it.

Wait that joke doesn't work... Sid never asked me, I'm only in because Zhil vouched for me
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 10:01   #20
suss

suss is an unknown quantity at this point

I would say : "Have a coockie?"
suss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 12:44   #21
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:

~Vaio~
I would say:

(..notice..) P: #public: No NAPS. No allies. No Blocks - get it?