User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:56   #101
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Let me tell you who exilition is

Quote:
Originally Posted by helikopter
Actually Alki is quite correct, hydra only has 2 planets in top100.. oh wait, i've forgotten the ones already jumped, well they are marked as angels in arbi soo .. :-/
oh right cos thats exactly what i said....oh wait no i never....i infact said that only 2 were planning to join sooo....:-/
Unread 28 May 2005, 14:59   #102
GonZo
it never got weird enough

GonZo will become famous soon enoughGonZo will become famous soon enough

The reason you got roided is because you're an arrogant cnut. You didnt go into vacation mode because you have this illusion that because you're a top planet you are untouchable, think again. Futhermore, you show how you think you are important to everyone in the way that you run to AD to post how you got owned and feel that something wrong has happened. What happened is you got owned. You tried to ship jump to Angels to harm Exilition and you wonder why Exilition hit you... Maybe if you had a decent attitude you'd be recieved better, but you are scum and this is shown in all the quotes posted by helikoptor . Why dont you get off your high horse and stfu because at the end of the day you're just another fool who left ingame protection thinking everything would be hunky dory and you got your ass owned like a prison bitch.
Unread 28 May 2005, 15:16   #103
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I love it that joining Angels is the best way for Hydra to damage Exilition. Just a happy coincidence that Angels are NAPped to Exilition too, right? They are NAPped, right?
Unread 28 May 2005, 15:59   #104
Mystical

Mystical has a spectacular aura aboutMystical has a spectacular aura about
Cool Re: Let me tell you who exilition is

Boys boys,

all what i read hear makes me a bit sick.
I have one advise. PLAY YOUR OWN ROUND! Its not like you guys are the ones who decide how this game should go. Your view = not THE view. I disgust people who think they are better then the rest and feel like they can tell what should happen and what shouldnt. You are nothing to me, if you re like that.

Everything went within the game rules so you have no right to give a value of it. When you invested ages, u don't give up in 1 day. U try to save ur ass, like you would.

And I bet alliances would want us. Yes we made some mistakes, but if you readed well you know we had good reasons. As I decided mostly in this cases ill take responsability and say it one more time.

1) before round we needed a stable alliance we could be with, we wanted ex or wp, ex didnt want us cause we were new, so we went with wp, that took a lot of effords. It is tough to join an alliance with a group in a game thats rather new to you (most only played the old style).

2) 1up had won for 2 times and from every corner I and others heard, they will win again, they are best etc. So what do you do? You want them to be dead, so we agreed a nap with ex to kill 1up+block. Right, after a while it seemed that not 1up was the alliance to fight, but the ex block. Then we had the nap, so we were kinda stagnated.

3) When that situation appeared, we have been hitting ex allies a LOT. tbh it was hydra who caused the 4 days in a row LCH on -2 -3 -4% with only 25 people. So yes we tried to support the war as much as we could and I asked rabba for LCH targets like everyday. So you cant really speak of a betrayal or whatever.

4) Then i asked targets at a certain point of the day from rabba and he was always late so we got back on hitting gals. Wich was when we reached the point (around tick 800 i spose when everything was still stable) our bg attacks didnt work anymore. Till then we had been hitting lch tot FULL power. At that point we decided ok join WP attacks and do retalls / fleetcatches. From that moment people got really disappointed on how things went. Moral dropped and that resulted in keizari leaving wp. After keizari a few people followed. I d think that only 6 people orso left wp from hydra. The rest is still with them or got kicked.

5) SO BETTER GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT! and stop insulting, noobing etc and play your own round. THNX.

Friendly greets Mystical
Unread 28 May 2005, 16:04   #105
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Gate FTW TBH
Unread 28 May 2005, 16:12   #106
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical

tbh it was hydra who caused the 4 days in a row LCH on -2 -3 -4% with only 25 people.

HAHAHAHA
Unread 28 May 2005, 16:27   #107
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

Hydra's credibility just went down the drain for me
especially the posts who were pro them seem to prove how ridiculous they are

The truth is, they mean nothing to anyone.. so why bother talking about them

Last edited by Alessio; 28 May 2005 at 16:37.
Unread 28 May 2005, 16:42   #108
Mystical

why bother insulting them first then, so stfu.
Unread 28 May 2005, 16:45   #109
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm sorry if the truth offends you
Unread 28 May 2005, 16:46   #110
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Boys boys,

I have one advise. PLAY YOUR OWN ROUND! Its not like you guys are the ones who decide how this game should go. Your view = not THE view. I disgust people who think they are better then the rest and feel like they can tell what should happen and what shouldnt. You are nothing to me, if you re like that.

Everything went within the game rules so you have no right to give a value of it. When you invested ages, u don't give up in 1 day. U try to save ur ass, like you would.

And I bet alliances would want us. Yes we made some mistakes, but if you readed well you know we had good reasons. As I decided mostly in this cases ill take responsability and say it one more time.

1) before round we needed a stable alliance we could be with, we wanted ex or wp, ex didnt want us cause we were new, so we went with wp, that took a lot of effords. It is tough to join an alliance with a group in a game thats rather new to you (most only played the old style).

2) 1up had won for 2 times and from every corner I and others heard, they will win again, they are best etc. So what do you do? You want them to be dead, so we agreed a nap with ex to kill 1up+block. Right, after a while it seemed that not 1up was the alliance to fight, but the ex block. Then we had the nap, so we were kinda stagnated.

3) When that situation appeared, we have been hitting ex allies a LOT. tbh it was hydra who caused the 4 days in a row LCH on -2 -3 -4% with only 25 people. So yes we tried to support the war as much as we could and I asked rabba for LCH targets like everyday. So you cant really speak of a betrayal or whatever.

4) Then i asked targets at a certain point of the day from rabba and he was always late so we got back on hitting gals. Wich was when we reached the point (around tick 800 i spose when everything was still stable) our bg attacks didnt work anymore. Till then we had been hitting lch tot FULL power. At that point we decided ok join WP attacks and do retalls / fleetcatches. From that moment people got really disappointed on how things went. Moral dropped and that resulted in keizari leaving wp. After keizari a few people followed. I d think that only 6 people orso left wp from hydra. The rest is still with them or got kicked.

5) SO BETTER GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT! and stop insulting, noobing etc and play your own round. THNX.

Friendly greets Mystical
You are biased and thus I dont believe a word you say.

Oh, and Chip Rommell is waiting for you in the backroom with the truth lube.
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:08   #111
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Me too, how can a group of people be so arrogant and, to put it quite simply, thick?

Quote:
I don't know if you've realised what game you are playing or not, however, this is a game called planetarion. Now, in planetarion, there is this major part of the game called politics (read particularly number 6). Now, this politics thing is based almost entirely around viewpoints and opinions on issues.

Now, you 'disgust people who think they are better then the rest', would you care to give me a few examples? I haven't seen anyone saying "I am better than you", what I have seen is people saying "you are shipjumping, backstabbing, fencesitting, cowardly arse-holes who should roast in hell". To say you are better than someone is to make a comparison, comparisons aren't being made, people are just looking at your actions and telling you just what a bunch of twats you really are. In a game of politics, this sort of opinion is as valid and relevant as any other, and often, as effective as any other. Look at Robert Kilroy-Silk.

Quote:
Everything went within the game rules so you have no right to give a value of it.
Bullshit. As I said, it is a game of politics, having a 'value of it' or a viewpoint which is what I guess you meant, is as much a part of the game as any other. I really think you have missed the whole point of this game and should go back to playing with Barbie and Ken.

Quote:
And I bet alliances would want us. Yes we made some mistakes, but if you readed well you know we had good reasons.
Again, bullshit (you are wearing out the b,u,l,s,h,i and t keys on my keyboard here you're so ridiculous). I duobt WP will ever take you back, try to join 1up and you get my anti-vouch, can't see any other alliances taking you either, except maybe Angels (no all you paranoid Angels members, this is not an insult before you all start PMing me here and on IRC AGAIN) and NoS.

As for good reasons..... HAHAHAHAAA!!! You have reasons that YOU think are good. You thinking they are good does not make them good in other peoples eyes. You've made your bed, now you have to lay in it, saying to an alliance "You might disagree, but it is within the rules and we thought it was good a reason" will not get you anything except being laughed at (as you are already getting through this thread).

Quote:
As I decided mostly in this cases ill take responsability and say it one more time.
Yes, you will take responsibility, whether you choose to or not. Ultimately, it is you that this has buggered up long term (you being hydra), future rounds you will be taking responsiblity when nobody wants to deal with you, and you are left out in the cold.

Quote:
Bloody hell, here I go again: BULLSHIT.

What the hell are you on about get your facts right? The facts have been POSTED HERE BY HYDRA! Nobody has disputed those facts, only your interpretation of them. Some of the most experienced players in the game are laughing at you right now for being so damn stupid (or despairing at how anyone can be so stupid).

And as for 'play your own round', again, it is a game of POLITICS, that means INTERACTIONS, it is a game of war, that means INTERACTIONS. by playing, you affect the way other people play, and the way you play affects a hell of a lot in other peoples rounds. I really think you have missed a lot of the concept.

General point:
Hydra, you are a bunch of ignorant arses that have screwed yourselves over from a political point of view. You come into a game that you don't know and understand, screw it up and then come and tell everybody you screwed it up and expect sympathy, then when we all tell you that you screwed up, you start trying to tell us that (in a game based on politics), it's what you think that matters, and the rest of us should judge you by whether you thought it was a good idea rather than by your actions. There is a nice word that somes you up:

PATHETIC
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:21   #112
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Boys boys,

+ alot of BS and whining

Friendly greets Mystical
As far as i can tell (correct me if i'm wrong) it was hydra who started this thread about how other alliances should play?

P.S. you are all bad players and not worth much really, so don't get dellusional idea's about you lot being the bomb, as you never achieved anything nor will ever achieve anything.
dumb fencesitters heh
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:33   #113
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
P.S. you are all bad players and not worth much really, so don't get dellusional idea's about you lot being the bomb, as you never achieved anything nor will ever achieve anything.
dumb fencesitters heh
wow mr PRO gamer tell us your great gaming achievements then. You are in no position to judge others.
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:46   #114
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Heya Shoshie. Sorry to piss in your fire but he's ended t10 3 times (#7 r8, #9 r9.5, #3 r12) and also top 25 one other time (#24 r11) :p not bad really I suppose.
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:50   #115
Mystical

hehe if a bunch of unexperienced people screw things over for wp block, then you should reconsider some things that have been said.

I wont discuss nemore, its ok u guys try to offend people. I just try to tell facts. Mayb you should find other stuff to do then pick on people as you are not good enough to be picked on.

(_o_) + }{
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:55   #116
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshuro
wow mr PRO gamer tell us your great gaming achievements then. You are in no position to judge others.

Ive won several quake championships in the nordic and europe in my time.

and tbh cypher is the spitting image of me, so cypher is indeed a pro gamer
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:57   #117
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Yes we in 1up have to have a few ugly geeks such as Idler and cyphie amongst the rest of us, gods and goddesses.
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:59   #118
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Boys boys,

I'm sorry but this first part is plain incorrect. AD was invented so people could be fags about each other on the basis of what they do in game, hence the name 'Alliance Discussions'. This forum is all about opinions of the game, has benefited the game and is part of the game, whether you like it or not.

Actually the only reason why a credible alliance would want you is if your BG disbanded, and agreed to bend to alliance policy. BGs are something to be run centrally and approved from the HC downwards, not by a power/roid-hungry BC who leads fellow selfish players to the detriment of their alliance and probably themselves when they aren't cut out to handle alliance politics.

Seriously, everyone's laughing and mocking - rightly so in my view.
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:10   #119
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Let me tell you who rain is

first of : hydra is new to PA.most of it's been away for 3-4 PA rounds so we arent exactly familiar to the politics.but, it makes me glad to notice that small BG like us managed to stir up shuch a scandal. It means we got potential.
secondly: give rain a break.he worked v v v hard to get where he is now.and did not cheat(which in my eyes- and i bet im not standing alone - makes lots of diference). all the leet AD posters/spammers/veterans etc should just learn from him and try and play the game normally.not like a "pro"-using politics,and other cheating/manipulating tools.see how u like it then! rain is not the diplomat, hes the warrior.so i ask u:would u rather have people that can make up fancy sentences and know good english or would u rather have a fighter by your side, one that knows what hardcore gaming really is about!
so long story short, rain was entitled to leave wp(since it was dead and all his hard work during the round would have been in vain) and its not called shipjumping since angels wasnt wp's enemy.

now u can continue flaming guyz.u seem to be great at it.so stick to it!
p.s. n00bs are teh pwn.!!
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:14   #120
jerome

Yes, must have taken so much skill to fencesit :D
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:14   #121
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

if you had fought exilition like the rest of wp you might have worked hard. till then you don't have a clue.

and heh shoshuro be4 you say stupid things check people on their rankings be4 you say something about me pa wise try and get half the rankings i've had ok? (ow p.s. i achieved all of em by actually hitting hostiles instead of fencesitting )
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:15   #122
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
all the leet AD posters/spammers/veterans etc should just learn from him and try and play the game normally.not like a "pro"-using politics,and other cheating/manipulating tools.
If he didn't get his planet defended by a single person or attack co-operating with a single person then he has my respect for not using politics. If he did not do these things then he's still playing the political game. He's just not playing it as well as others.

Quote:
see how u like it then! rain is not the diplomat, hes the warrior.so i ask u:would u rather have people that can make up fancy sentences and know good english or would u rather have a fighter by your side, one that knows what hardcore gaming really is about!
I'd rather have both.

Quote:
p.s. n00bs are teh pwn.!!
Good one batman
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:16   #123
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
would u rather have people that can make up fancy sentences and know good english or would u rather have a fighter by your side, one that knows what hardcore gaming really is about!
Hardcore gaming is about making whining threads on AD, jumping ship from your alliance and complaining because you got roided?

p.s. This is too easy, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. With a very small barrel, and very big fish.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:19   #124
Pietje

Pietje is on a distinguished road

pain i love you
no matter what these naughty liars tell us

gg
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:30   #125
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietje
pain i love you
no matter what these naughty liars tell us

gg
so rain is "losing" the agrument his thread started so his "chums" are coming along and to have a group jerking off session?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:48   #126
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [hydra]rain
ok, let's talk about fencesitting
we had our targets each and every night
you think I initiated till 7k roids?
we attacked LCH and ToT
we attacked angels
we hit NoS when they were NAPed with all alliances but WP and angels
if having a single NAP makes Hydra a fencesitting group, give me a name of an alliance this round that had no NAPs. I'm asking for a single name.
This is why I don't post in forums. Everyone throwing with rocks to anyone posting. You have no idea what you're talking about, but posting in forums sure is cool.
well, have fun, cause I'm out of here

your such a fool, you should be roided each round again just for being what you are.

i wonder why alliances let such illoyal people join.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 28 May 2005, 18:51   #127
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT, the moderator is unsure whether to close the thread on the basis of 'mercy'

Unread 28 May 2005, 19:13   #128
Pietje

@stfiler
i havent ever seen an argument won on these boards before

thats why i never read m
unless its referring to my personal things regarding pa

tho i always regret posting
you say ur things
we say ours
who is gonna call it a win ??

after 5 pages of posting every1 always still is with their initial standings in the mather :/
ie: useless forums

but rain is my mate and i protect m from flaming and ratling on by ignorant bystanders
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:15   #129
cypher
U've been Moderated

So you're protecting him from his fellow ignorant hydra members?

That's the smartest thing i've seen him or 1 of his friends say so far. Congratulations.
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:20   #130
Pietje

why did i even bother....
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:24   #131
jerome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pietje
i havent ever seen an argument won on these boards before
ok!
Quote:
ratling on by ignorant bystanders
who exactly is ignorant here? the one who's never read ad properly or the ones laughing at the ones who're getting ****ed in the ass for being dishonourable tards?

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 28 May 2005 at 20:18.
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:25   #132
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

haha its funny to see every whiner just blaming on hydra/rain just coz you guys n00bed it yourself.

1up twats, you have no reason to even talk here about losers, as you are this round biggest losers

all you done this round is whining in forums about cheaters blockers etc etc, maybe you should be called pa's new whinestry. you try fighting wars on boards only instead of in the battlefield

sorry to see it didnt work out for Hydra/ Rain, you guys still rawk

p.s for noobs if you didnt know, making a nap doesnt mean fencesitting, it was a mistake for hydra to join pack because they just sucked too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:26   #133
Mystical

cypher if you have good ranks it doesnt mean you are good, smart etc. To me you make urself look like a complete noob, u prolly think the same about me difference is, you care and i dont .

We are cool and still i keep saying we didnt fencesit lalala and why is it 90% of the posters are 1up... go 1up go 1up let me drink sum more
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:31   #134
Mystical

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
ok!

who exactly is ignorant here? the one who's never read ad properly or the ones laughing at the ones who're getting ****ed in the ass for being dishonourable tards?

hihi jerome some people do have a life. I hope you arent shocked!
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:32   #135
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
cypher if you have good ranks it doesnt mean you are good, smart etc. To me you make urself look like a complete noob, u prolly think the same about me difference is, you care and i dont .

We are cool and still i keep saying we didnt fencesit lalala and why is it 90% of the posters are 1up... go 1up go 1up let me drink sum more
If 1up were losers we wouldn't be in 6th place considering the incredible amount of incoming we've had all round. We haven't won the round but we've shown resiliance and determination where half the wankers round this place would've buggered off to another alliance....oh wait.....

Coming from a Dragon I'm not suprised to see you supporting a bunch of fencesitting, shipjumping, disloyal, alliance ****ing twats.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:32   #136
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:

Trying to argue credibility by entering smileys every 5 words is a top tactic
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:35   #137
Mystical

im glad you like it i wish i could say the same bout u
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:36   #138
lokken
BlueTuba

Do it again you're banned
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:36   #139
Pietje

mystical is always having fun and imo thats a very good thing
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:37   #140
cypher
U've been Moderated

I just like a good laugh, which is why i post here tbh, i don't post that much in other threads... so mind explaining how you come to the conclusion i care?

you used the same brain to figure that out which you used to get yourself napped with exi?
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:39   #141
Mystical

IM 16
I LIKE BACARDI
I CHAT MSN 24/7
I LOVE SMILIES
I SLAP MY DICK VS WEBCAM
CAUS THAT IS COOL

ban or bite me
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:40   #142
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeRob
Hardcore gaming is about making whining threads on AD, jumping ship from your alliance and complaining because you got roided?

p.s. This is too easy, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. With a very small barrel, and very big fish.
And a bazzoka.

The trouble is, the fish are not evolved enough to realise they have died.
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:40   #143
Pietje

BAN BAN BAN

/me bites Mystical
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:42   #144
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
i wonder why alliances let such illoyal people join.
Because wp didn't know at the time, I doubt any alliances will be making that mistake again though.
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:43   #145
ANdrode
..comeback kid

ANdrode is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
So you're protecting him from his fellow ignorant hydra members?
I don't know what you're trying to say witht his post, but on most fora this would be removed for it being a flame..

According to what i read in this thread, Hydra just made a small mistake with politics which screwed them in the end.
Most regular AD posters are complaining about Hydra fencesitting, even though the same facts could have been prjected as being backstabbing by exilition, which would have been better for Hydra from a political point of view.

Imho, Hydra did quite good for a BG, even though they did have 1 nap which was a bit unfair compared to the rest of WP. Having 3 players in the t10 when the round is almost ending is ok... though i don't know what the AD regulars call ok...

[sub]You see a lot of people listing '#x - most of round y' in their sigs though.. it might be an archievement [/sub]
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:45   #146
Mystical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
Because wp didn't know at the time, I doubt any alliances will be making that mistake again though.
puha we are VERY LOYAL! tho there is a breaking point for some people and again i say, im still wp U NOOBS!
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:47   #147
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN
enough bullshit to match recruitment criteria for Hydra
I think you ought to think before you post next time. 1up has not laid down and died this round, we have fought hard, and I am sure even exilition HC who hold no love for us would admit to that. To say that 1up has just whinged on the boards and not fought is patently untrue and extremely unfair. Do us all a favour and think before you post.
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:52   #148
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:

You are getting very close to overtaking rain for the rank of "biggest twat posting on the forums at the current time".

1. cypher doesn't care, he really doesn't, and a good rank does mean you are good, it is what the game is about, again, do you have any clue whatsoever what the game is about??!

2. You'll find cypher isn't the only one who thinks that about you, in fact, you'll find you Hydra lot are probably the only ones in the community that don't think that about you.

3. You are ignorant and clearly need schooling in logic and common sense.

4. 1up does seem to have a disproportionaly large percentage of posters on the forums, which I find sad, I wish there were more people posting to be honest. However, on this thread, I'd say about 10% of the people posting have been Hydra, and there are several people posting agreeing with 1up that usually post to disagree with 1up just out of principal. Hydra has achieved something nobody else ever has, they have got the rest of the community united agreeing with 1up on something. You even got a moderator telling you that you're fencesitting disloyal cowardly morons. That takes some doing.
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:53   #149
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Trying to argue credibility by entering smileys every 5 words is a top tactic
Maybe I should make a 'Mystical Translator" to go next to the Yeh translator.
Unread 28 May 2005, 19:57   #150
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANdrode
According to what i read in this thread, Hydra just made a small mistake with politics which screwed them in the end.
Ummmm, no they made a MAJOR mistake in politics that was extremely disloyal, they practically killed their alliance and that alliances allies. They then made the mistake of trying to show themselves as the victims.