User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:15   #251
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: Ministry - The return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I agree but I`m talking about the relative average skill level between 2 communities. Pa today cant be compared to pa of the old days.

The last 2-3 rounds of pia dragons has been the only quality alliance in that game.
COUGH! Ministry has been quality. Not quantity though :S
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:15   #252
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I agree but I`m talking about the relative average skill level between 2 communities. Pa today cant be compared to pa of the old days.

The last 2-3 rounds of pia dragons has been the only quality alliance in that game.
when did numbers become quality?

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:21   #253
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I dont agree. Im not particulary impressed with most alliances in PA today. Just notice their recruitment policies. You should belive they have learned from the collective experience of the community, but oh no. Most people tend to whats happened 2-3 months ago. Just look at absolute, they tried to do exactly as Phraktos..

Still it easy to get into an alliance without vochers (partly becouse of the lack of players) or becouse you pretend to be a girl (or becouse you are a girl).
People still have problems using +s on their channels (hello HR). Just like in ******** (hello Dragons).

Never underestimates peoples tendency to do outright stupid things.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:25   #254
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
when did numbers become quality?
About the same time numbers alone made you bad. Tbh I`m pretty sick of this number excuse. The last 2-3 rounds dragons has shown more dedication, more effective and persistant attacks, better political skills etc.

Last round the numbers wasnt that far off and we still got owned like a worn out hore.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:25   #255
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Ministry - The return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
pa > pia
Stoom > AW
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:28   #256
Trunks
Fear The Reaper

Trunks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Stoom > AW
Stoom sounds like boom.

!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:30   #257
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
I dont agree. Im not particulary impressed with most alliances in PA today. Just notice their recruitment policies. You should belive they have learned from the collective experience of the community, but oh no. Most people tend to whats happened 2-3 months ago. Just look at absolute, they tried to do exactly as Phraktos..

Still it easy to get into an alliance without vochers (partly becouse of the lack of players) or becouse you pretend to be a girl (or becouse you are a girl).
People still have problems using +s on their channels (hello HR). Just like in ******** (hello Dragons).

Never underestimates peoples tendency to do outright stupid things.

Well it is only my personal opinion resulting from my experiences from the alliances I`ve been a part of in both games. And you talk about (mostly) security issues and that is not in any way better in pa alliances.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:31   #258
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

maybe you missed this.

edit - to trunks etc not trev
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:33   #259
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

So whats the req. for beeing a member of Ministry, expect for spamming?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:35   #260
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Stoom > AW
I hope i take your roids old pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:39   #261
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Read the first post in this thread, it's stated there.
Also 'beeing a girl' wont help you the least since BlueArmy is the recruiter; and he is homo.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:40   #262
Treveler

Quote:
You have to give 20% of your income to Pimpeh!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 01:53   #263
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
And, pre launch has made peeps lazy. So u wont c the same activity as u c in pia with 30 mins ticks. we r used to be on 24/7. thats why I think we can show all that we will pwn them.

dont forget prelaunch also backfires as once jumpgate probes are out you can see that someone is planning to attack and be ready, fair enough before probes you cant but scanners can get them very early ~pt110 i think.

As an example 3-4 attacks on my gal have failed because a couple of planets were prelaunched on

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 02:01   #264
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
dont forget prelaunch also backfires as once jumpgate probes are out you can see that someone is planning to attack and be ready, fair enough before probes you cant but scanners can get them very early ~pt110 i think.

As an example 3-4 attacks on my gal have failed because a couple of planets were prelaunched on
tis true plus when you prelaunch, that's just telling others that you're offline.

Quote:
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 02:06   #265
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Read the first post in this thread, it's stated there.
Also 'beeing a girl' wont help you the least since BlueArmy is the recruiter; and he is homo.
Oh shut up!
I'm not the recruiter!

oh and spamming really isnt something people in ministry do.. thusfor we dont accept spammerS!

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 02:33   #266
OivA_16
***** Abuser

OivA_16 is an unknown quantity at this point

can i have a cookie pretty please?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 03:02   #267
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by OivA_16
can i have a cookie pretty please?
No. Now fetch my coffee, boy.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 04:51   #268
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

fs, who will mention the pies then??
and jerome who says im ministry:/
pie
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 08:53   #269
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Time to get some quality back to pa.
how do you judge about the quality in pa ?
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 11:15   #270
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks
Stoom sounds like boom.

!
Trunks sounds like trucks
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 11:52   #271
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

You can't compare DCing and BCing in PIA and PA. 60/30 min ticks, 1 tick/3ticks attacks, different stats, pre-launches etc etc makes so much difference. Tick difference isn't the only difference, so I don't think it's as easy to DC in PA as you think Leinad.

Also, pre-launches can still be used for the attacker's advantage, as you dont know when the fleet will actually launch. It's a great way to tactically confuse your enemies.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 11:54   #272
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Trunks sounds like trucks
Punks rather.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 12:28   #273
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
10/10 for reading skills. Fairly impressed how you managed to deduce that from my post. Congrats.
You completely missed the intent with my post. Not only have you gone far past what I 'expected' you to say, you've only managed to make yourself look even more silly.

I don't really see what right you have to call yourself and Ministry any more elite than other alliances currently in PA like 1up, ND, LCH, MISTU and so forth.

******** is not Planetarion. The 'block' days are behind us now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:05   #274
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
roflcopter, alone the fact that pia had 30 min ticks means that u clearly need more "skill" (=activity) to compete in pia.
Its a lot easier to own PA than pia.
Ok, prove it, simple, although im 99% certain Ministry will not win PA next rd
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:23   #275
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
You completely missed the intent with my post. Not only have you gone far past what I 'expected' you to say, you've only managed to make yourself look even more silly.
You're considerably more stupid than I remember you being.

Quote:
I don't really see what right you have to call yourself and Ministry any more elite than other alliances currently in PA like 1up, ND, LCH, MISTU and so forth.
So anyhow, since you decided not to bother reading most of this thread .. all I did, being the retard thats incapable of thinking for himself that I am, was copy wishmaster's "come back" message word for word. God knows why everyone's decided to ignore his and pick on poor little me Life just isn't fair.

Oh, and getting your knickers all in a twist over whether or not some unheard of peon thinks 1up & co aren't "quality" should be a castratable, if not lynchable, offense.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:38   #276
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad
ofc is attacking a lot more effected.
Alone the needed morning/afternoon attacks add a whole new dimension and stress to the BC's/the organisation (BC's need to be around 24/7 and get hardly sleep and need to react a lot faster in case of incs => counters etc.).
Lets also not forget that pa was random the last rounds and a random round is a lot less stressfull and needs less organisational skills than rounds with priv gals and blocks and tbh the last priv gal round of PA wasnt really a good example of alliance organisation.
How can you talk about stress when a round lasts 1 week ?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:41   #277
PIMPEH

PIMPEH is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

******** is not Planetarion. The 'block' days are behind us now.
The years havent treated you fair tbh.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 13:49   #278
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Ok, prove it, simple, although im 99% certain Ministry will not win PA next rd
Not if we use MISTU politics no...
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:20   #279
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting read...

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Dinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:26   #280
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Not if we use MISTU politics no...

Whether you use MISTU politics or not, im still 99% certain you won't win...
Ultores
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:49   #281
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:

Whether you use MISTU politics or not, im still 99% certain you won't win...
We are new in this game, it will take some getting used to. Nor will we have 100 members. So you are probably correct in your assumptions. '99% certain' was going overboard though, you're one of the people that think 1up can walk on water too ?
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 14:53   #282
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
We are new in this game, it will take some getting used to. Nor will we have 100 members. So you are probably correct in your assumptions. '99% certain' was going overboard though, you're one of the people that think 1up can walk on water too ?
jerome' can!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:14   #283
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaNova
How can you talk about stress when a round lasts 1 week ?
cause its especially important to be around 24/7 in this week, there is simply no room for mistakes or inactivity or a few days.
Also this discussion was about player skill not ally skill (i didnt say pia alliances are better but are for sure at least on the same lvl) and u can say whatever u want but 95% of skill in such games is activity and with 30 min ticks u simply need more activity.
Ppl should realise that the word "skill" doesnt mean good or bad player, we are all limited in our activity due to rl and thus there is hardly any base to judge who is really a good or bad player.
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 15:15   #284
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
but its simply the truth.

(so easy to get Zhil pissed off)
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:05   #285
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Hmm, infact i dont particularly like 1up, part from a couple of members, so why would i think that "1up walk on water" heh. Just because i dont think Ministry has a shot at winning and wont be as good as some alliances in PA doesnt mean i "worship" 1up...
Ultores
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:15   #286
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Hmm, infact i dont particularly like 1up, part from a couple of members, so why would i think that "1up walk on water" heh. Just because i dont think Ministry has a shot at winning and wont be as good as some alliances in PA doesnt mean i "worship" 1up...
Fair enough. Time will tell.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:20   #287
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
You're considerably more stupid than I remember you being.

So anyhow, since you decided not to bother reading most of this thread .. all I did, being the retard thats incapable of thinking for himself that I am, was copy wishmaster's "come back" message word for word. God knows why everyone's decided to ignore his and pick on poor little me Life just isn't fair.

Oh, and getting your knickers all in a twist over whether or not some unheard of peon thinks 1up & co aren't "quality" should be a castratable, if not lynchable, offense.
I don't really call posting here "getting knickers all in a twist". I'm just curious to the depths of your own arrogance.

The arrogance role is already mine thanks.

Anyway, why are you so hostile to poor lil me? I haven't flamed or said anything bad about you yet. Mind you, Leinad... I remember that name.... was he actually 'someone' before?

As for Dino - Ministry forever? lol.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:34   #288
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

So much to reply to!

To the funny man who thought deuce were better than ministry.

The command team for both alliances has a number of shared personal, so has the membership level.

Ministry has better players than deuce. There i've said it. I love deuce, and i'm doing my best to lead it to success in "that other evul game" but the point still stands.

To the funnier people who are doing the "omg you come to the game thinking you can win straight off you haven't played for ages it's changed so much"

I nearly wet myself when i saw those posts as i'd heard exactly the same two rounds ago when 1up came to PA.

No we probably wont win, and if you look up no ministry HC has said we will. Only members, those members are confident in their own abilities and confident in their HC to perform. That confidence is what makes us good. Arrogance makes us need to work to prove that we're right.

We will fight our arses off and we'll do our best to bring some more competition to the game, I don't see why ministry cant be a contender for #1 but then i don't see it as likely either as we'll be coming here as inexperienced in the most part and with a lower member base than most alliances.

So much else to reply to but i only have so much time so i'll leave it for now...

Holyboy
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:36   #289
Holyboy
pe0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinobot
Interesting read...
come back to me babeh, :P
[HomaX] Forever!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:40   #290
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hehe, well was kinda fun when u jumoped at newt when he copied my reply indeed. but ahh well, I spose u cba to read whole threads?

and we will c. but I think that pia players will have a higher activity lvl than pa players in general.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:48   #291
Holyboy
pe0n

ach am bored

LETS REPLY SOME MORE

PA and pia are that different that it's hard to compare atm.

PA the last 2 rounds have been my favourite rounds out of any online game i have played and any round, thats PA r3-9 and pia r5-present

Lots of variation with tactics etc. res/cons/engineering that you just dont get in pia.

pia is for a different style of player who puts in a lot of time for 1-2 weeks and then fecks off for a month for a rl. TK stylee

atm though PA clearly >pia

and for those of you we've convinced to come over to PA to try it again with us, try it before saying pia is better cos i thought so too until last round.

so fragmented cos trying to type this in a lecture, but hopefully someone will get the point, :
[HomaX] Forever!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 16:52   #292
Treveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyboy
To the funny man who thought deuce were better than ministry.
If this is refering to me I said deuce might be able to fight at the same level as dragons. Ministry did not in the last few rounds.

And its funny too see that Ministry is about to do the same misstake as they allways do. You really should restrict your members Tesla!
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:05   #293
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
If this is refering to me I said deuce might be able to fight at the same level as dragons. Ministry did not in the last few rounds.

And its funny too see that Ministry is about to do the same misstake as they allways do. You really should restrict your members Tesla!
I suppose. Then again: If people are so shallow that they grudge us because of ad and the shit that is spouted there; then sure whatever. Atleast we had fun and created life around here
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:15   #294
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

not really no, there are other more relevant threads going on with active discussions anyway, 80% of posts in this thread are probably Ministry posters so just playing by yourself with a couple of posts by others ie. me & zhil hardly means creating life.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:16   #295
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinobot
Interesting read...
We miss you Dino

Quote:
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:17   #296
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
not really no, there are other more relevant threads going on with active discussions anyway, 80% of posts in this thread are probably Ministry posters so just playing by yourself with a couple of posts by others ie. me & zhil hardly means creating life.
Replies: 293
Views: 3,258

YES IM SURE MINISTRY PPL OPENED THE THREAD THAT MANY TIMES.

TROLL DENIED

- Tesla
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:18   #297
jerome

http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

there are SEVERAL threads with over 1k views, hell, there are many with over 2k views so still, creating nothing.. :p
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:20   #298
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

dragons wont be as good next round. all active hcs stepping down/leaving +they have lost many key members. like me ^^

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:21   #299
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
http://pirate.planetarion.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38

there are SEVERAL threads with over 1k views, hell, there are many with over 2k views so still, creating nothing..
'many' ? Your view of 'many' is strange to say the least.
And how many of them was posted in lately ? Furthermore what thread are u most active in urself? Yes, thought so.

TROLL DENIED AGAIN

Give it up you 'tryhard'
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 17:26   #300
jerome

PA AD is unfortunately not like PIA AD where every thread used to be bumped up daily by some crap spam post by a random peon, people tend to post here for a reason or with some sort of intent so yes, that`s many, there are over 10 threads which`s last post has been at longest, a week ago, which have received over 1k views.

PS I have been active mostly in this thread of late but that is because of alliance policy not because of choice;)