User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:17   #1
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Only Someone Like Me Can Do This

So there I am, coming out of a pub. Walking down a quiet road on my way home.

Suited & booted because I went straight from work to the pub I stroll home. Having had a few pints I had built up a mass amount of syliva in the back of my throat.

From a distance I can see 2 nice girls walking towards me, thinking I knew one of them I wiped any beer froff from the corner of my mouth to prepare myself to speak to them, you know.. just say Hi, etc etc.

Not entirely convinced my breath smelt like I was sober I tried to clear my throat and went to spit in the bushes, only to find myself cutting it short and its has dropped onto my trouser leg. The sheer embarrassment was not funny.

Just thought I'd share it with you all as I do not dare telling staff at work

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:20   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Only Someone Like Me Can Do This

Now you have Dante pants too!

'Join the club'

'Make it with us.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:22   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Only Someone Like Me Can Do This

You really are the brightest in the family, are you not?
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:22   #4
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future

I heard about Dante Pants, I must go and read about them.

Or is it really not worth it?

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:23   #5
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
You really are the brightest in the family, are you not?
Reply to my MSN messages instead of waiting for me to post insane stories so you can slag me off*

*DAMN IT

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:30   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You should have carried on and said

"Would one of you lovely ladies be kind enough to lick that off and you others suck my dick?"

Never fails.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:31   #7
Minty
Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
You should have carried on and said

"Would one of you lovely ladies be kind enough to lick that off and you others suck my dick?"

Never fails.
Does on a Thursday

<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Game> Minty rocks