Round 92 and Round 93
Round 92 - License to Crash will complete this Friday, 23rd July, with the End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) starting at 20:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit).
It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players (who get 1 credit each)
- interviews with the top galaxy (who get 5 credits in total)
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance (who get 5 credits in total)
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
Havoc setup will subsequently completed as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Alliances will be reset and new alliances will be allowed for havoc, maximum size of 25.
- Increasing donation limits and fund sizes by 100x
Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT - Saturday, 24th July - and continue until Thursday, 5th August, at 20:00 GMT.
Round 93 will have signups starting on Friday, 6th August, with ticks starting on Friday, 13th August at 20:00 GMT and finishing on Friday, 1st October at 20:00 GMT. This will be the first paid round of the year.
More information will follow by signup.
Originally Posted By Appocomaster