User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion > Hardware and Tech Support

Unread 6 Nov 2006, 13:41   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Flash

Hi there, at my workplace I switch between two computers. One computer allows me to watch Youtube, however the other one doesnt. Now I think it might be down to the fact that flash isnt installed. I think its a flash problem, because if you look at this link:

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/7914/youtubepd4.png

You can see that is says I need flash installed, and I need to download it.

Now I have tried downloading it, I have also looked around the computer to see if theres a way of switching it on and neither work. I dont have administrator rights just a basic user loging.

How can I get flash on to the computer or to switch it on etc?

I want to use youtube on this computer!
Unread 9 Nov 2006, 15:49   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Flash

Well, depending on how it's set up it could be that only the administrator is able to install programs. Some work places are very anal about that sort of thing.

So my suggestion is find the guy with administrator access, tie him to a chair and whip him with your belt until he gives you the password.
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 10:32   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Flash

Or just ask him/her to install flash