User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 May 2021, 22:14   #1
XiCoT

XiCoT is on a distinguished road
PSA from former Lucky7 HC

Some players knows Lucky7 history, others dont. Im posting this topic mainly to the mates i invited to L7 bc i was danied to play with em til the end by the guy i helped to setup this ally, and its very sad.

I didnt play enough rounds with Adapt to know him well, but those i played he seemed ok.

We set Lucky7 to be an ally where we would vote main stuff and playing acoording our chooses. One of the few stuff me and Adapt agreed without need to vote, b4 round starts, was: wont make any eor nap that could avoid us from winning.

Unfortunately, after i "recruit/invite" many mates to join the ally one of the firsts thing he made was an eor nap with VGN... without voting and without telling anyone... we only voted we would be in VGN/P3ng side in "block war".

Around tick 780 we were warring W0 and he made another eor nap with em without voting and talking with anyone... i disagreed and talked about it with all members...

he told he couldn't come back with his word and his deal with w0, after that we argue and he started acting like a child, removed my access from TG and ingame... I still tried to just keep playing as member to play with my mates til the end but he started thinking i would leave and bring players with me... and at that same day he just kicked me out.

According to him he couldn't break his deal with W0 bc it would ruin his reputation... He just forgot the first deal he made was with me when we start the ally and that was the first deal he broke... So yeah as i said b4 u kicked me your reputation was already ruined.

That Said, Me and CrisMT will set a new ally and i will talk with all my mates in Lucky7. Same L7 origin idea but this time with HCs that can keep their word til the end.
XiCoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2021, 10:32   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: PSA from former Lucky7 HC

Fair play to you for sticking up for yourself.
EOR naps has no place in a 400 player universe

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2021, 19:10   #3
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA from former Lucky7 HC

XiCoT, you're a great guy, but starting an ally with a generally known twat who 'seemed ok' is mostly to blame on yourself. 😁
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote