User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:17   #151
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Re: Round 11 Top 10 Alliances

Hehe, maybe so. The wing argument still hold its ground tho! :-)
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:19   #152
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
Hehe, maybe so. The wing argument still hold its ground tho! :-)
What argument would that be ?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:20   #153
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That was fairly unnecessary and indeed quite poor at times.

In conclusion ministry have players in PA who do well in other alliances. Ministry have done well elsewhere, although their size often holds them back. They performed well as part of xanadu in r4-7 (or whatever it was) but lacked seriously military clout afterwards. Anyone saying they'd win r11 no problem is an idiot and anyone saying they'd have no chance is also an idiot.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:23   #154
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Oi, that was amusing me.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:24   #155
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wait until the pl forums come back and I can go and delete the same argument again over there then!
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:37   #156
Sonnenbomber
ToT HC

Sonnenbomber is on a distinguished road

1. 1up
2. Phraktos
3. []LCH[]
4. Vision
5. FAnG
6. Mistu
7. Wolfpack
8. NoS
9. Valhalla
10. HR

I dont see FAnG and 1up ending on rank 1 and 2. One of this both allys will make rank1, there Im pretty sure, but the "looser of that fight" wont end on rank2. Both allys know the other is one of their strongest enemy, so they will concentrate their power on each other. And Im pretty sure the looser wont be able to do rank2 then. Knowing both command crews from HC channels we were in a long time and a good count of their both memberbases, I think 1up has a small advantage, but 1up is also a "new"(not the members and HCs ) ally, will be interesting to see if the old veterans get their ally organised like they did earlier. And I thinks its maybe FAnGs chance to win when 1up isnt that organised like I expect them atm. The round and the battles will tell us.
R4 120:25 Cäsar of Roman Empire (p25a)
R5 14:9 Sonnenbomber of Reschis Götterhimmel (ToT Trialmember)
R6 23:14 Häuptling Kaltes Warmes und Fließendes Wasser (ToT BC)
R7 7:12 Dummheit kann man nicht verbieten (ToT HC)
R8 15:1 Gummizofe of Brigade 0 (ToT HC)
R9 16:3 Vicky Vomit of The yoghourt bums around quiet (ToT HC)
R10 13:10 KratzDeinPupsloch of DurchfallImWeltAll (ToT HC)
R11-12 Reallife and other games
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:37   #157
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

jbg: taming e-penisses since 1983.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 16:39   #158
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

People talk about Ministry outside of pl?

How sad.
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 17:06   #159
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Wait until the pl forums come back and I can go and delete the same argument again over there then!
Fun life eh?
Unread 9 Jun 2004, 17:08   #160
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

[quote=Heartless]*snip*[quote]
u suck heartless, we're better than most. and saying that we only play where there's no competition is stupid, there's 5x more players, maybe that's why we dont play here?
and we were intending on going back to planetarion with the stuff that were talked about on the forums a while ago about r11, with lots of new ship stats and an interesting game, not the same as we quitted PA for because it got boring so fast.

and i have strong faith in 1up, yes i'm biased but that's just about everyone in here... go old fury mates!
i've been FAnG too so i have them as 2nd

Ministry for life.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 01:29   #161
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonnenbomber
I dont see FAnG and 1up ending on rank 1 and 2. One of this both allys will make rank1, there Im pretty sure, but the "looser of that fight" wont end on rank2. Both allys know the other is one of their strongest enemy, so they will concentrate their power on each other. And Im pretty sure the looser wont be able to do rank2 then.
Sadly I agree on you here. The chances that 1up and fang end 1 or 2 (in whatever order) is rather slim cause if we both fight for the #1 spot then one of the 2 will lose in the end and thus drop in ranks aswell.

On the hand, I don't think 1up has an advantage at all. So there are more reasons why fang could win then saying "1up wasn't as organized". Maybe like alot of alliances do, FAnG did aswell improve even more etc ...

nway, only time, death metal and blown up solar systems can tell ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 01:31   #162
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

another hilarious fact that I forgot to add. Did we now advance to a stage where we compare PA alliances with PLan...ia alliances. In that case, FAnG Neocron squad would own 1up ... and our UT2004 squad would point and laugh at ministry ...

stop comparing such silly things

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Jun 2004, 01:32   #163
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

ummmm, I have known ministry to be a Decent alliance. What I don't know is what the hell the point is of arguing in a forums, of a game you don't even play. Call me simple, but a quick fix is, either move your alliance here, or if not, you should probably shut up. Anyone can talk a good talk, for instance " ministry, I can pwn your entire alliance alone." now, it may not be true, but noone would know unless I actually pwned you guys. So thus, if you are not playing round 11, to show you would win then either, A) You can't win and you know it, just talking out your arsh, B) like the attention C) scared to make yourselves look stupid by actually playing and losing. You obviously have a good thing going on for you at other game. keep your boasting there, here we talk with incoming and defense, articulate words, or strong utter idiotacy comments don't mean a thing. We could go on about this forever. Shut up.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 08:55   #164
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah ministry!!! you behave like 1Up!
shut up
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 12:37   #165
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
ummmm, I have known ministry to be a Decent alliance. What I don't know is what the hell the point is of arguing in a forums, of a game you don't even play. Call me simple, but a quick fix is, either move your alliance here, or if not, you should probably shut up. Anyone can talk a good talk, for instance " ministry, I can pwn your entire alliance alone." now, it may not be true, but noone would know unless I actually pwned you guys. So thus, if you are not playing round 11, to show you would win then either, A) You can't win and you know it, just talking out your arsh, B) like the attention C) scared to make yourselves look stupid by actually playing and losing. You obviously have a good thing going on for you at other game. keep your boasting there, here we talk with incoming and defense, articulate words, or strong utter idiotacy comments don't mean a thing. We could go on about this forever. Shut up.
The more interesting thing should be: Why did quite a few Ministry join a certain pa alliance (not 1up)? Ministry is playing round 11, just in the way they love to play. As spineless mercenaries who simply lack the balls of playing solo.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 12:48   #166
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

ministry isn't playing R11.

(but yea we'd rock it if we would)
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 12:52   #167
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
ministry isn't playing R11.

(but yea we'd rock it if we would)
Ok, so from Ministry's ******** behaviour I conclude one thing:

1) Ministry claims to not play
2) Ministry people will however play together in buddy packs and harbour themselves inside different alliances which they consider as useful tools in fulfilling their aims.
3) In case Ministry people will end up pretty high ranked Ministry will claim to have won.

So now, show off and stop hiding. Grow balls. Discussion over for me.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 12:54   #168
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
yeah ministry!!! you behave like 1Up!
shut up
lmao.
hahaha
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 13:00   #169
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Ok, so from Ministry's ******** behaviour I conclude one thing:

1) Ministry claims to not play
2) Ministry people will however play together in buddy packs and harbour themselves inside different alliances which they consider as useful tools in fulfilling their aims.
3) In case Ministry people will end up pretty high ranked Ministry will claim to have won.

So now, show off and stop hiding. Grow balls. Discussion over for me.
Good post. If i hear of any Current ministry alliance players in the top anything, I will do my best to twat it, so they can't do the #3 you stated. For those of them hiding in the shadows, you stink, and keep hiding. Oh, bookmark Heartless's post until end of round, he just described to a "T" about 20 ministry players hiding in other alliances. I wish they would just admit that they don't have enough to come back with the strength they wanted to. We could have avoided all of this. But hey, I guess you guys would rather lie.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 14:10   #170
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

1) 1up
2) Mistu
3) FAnG
4) WP
5) ND
6) VsN
7) NoS
8) LCH
9) HR
10) ToF
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 15:24   #171
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Right for you ppl that are rather slow (better Aryn ? ) :
Thats: Chika (atm even though I dont even know u, or have ever heard of you) and Heartless and whoever else picks up the ball of lameness.

Let me put it down to u in words YOU can understand and as such stop talking this beyond lame discussion:

1. MINISTRY'S MAIN REASON FOR NOT PARTICIPATING IS THAT WE SIMPLY DONT LIKE THE GAME, IS THAT TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND ?
2. IF A CURRENT MINISTRY PLAYER SERVING AS 1UP OR WHEVERVER ELSE SHUD WIN THE ROUND, WE WOULD STILL NOT CARE AS THE GAME IS CRAP. TAKE SN0W FOR EXAMPLE, HE WON LAST ROUND AND HE IS MINISTRY TOO.. DID WE CLAIM ANYTHING ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
3. Here are the Ministry ppl that I know are playing next round of pax:
Storebo - 1up
yupster - 1up
Linkie - 1up (I think)
murfdawgg is playing for Vision where he has been since Ministry left planetarion.
JugJug - Mistu
Moonless - Mistu
smurf - FanG (if he is playing ?)
Kid_Z - NewDawn

Now is that ganging up anywhere to u ? Didnt think so.
Now is that enuff players to play the game as an alliance ? Didnt think so.

LEAVE.. US... ALONE.

Tesla

PS. Yes I like caps lock.

Last edited by Tesla; 10 Jun 2004 at 15:39.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 16:18   #172
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Tesla maybe then u just stop claiming u could win PA easily if u would try?

Also being small is no excuse, one of the hardest things is to controll a huge number of players and win with em a round, its very easy to do good with a little group (there are enough BG's which "owned") but its hard to lead an alliance with the needed numbers to victory.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 16:28   #173
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leinad

Also being small is no excuse, one of the hardest things is to controll a huge number of players and win with em a round, its very easy to do good with a little group (there are enough BG's which "owned") but its hard to lead an alliance with the needed numbers to victory.
actually you woul have to play in ministry's other game to understand why they are so confident about the position.

For the last 2 rounds I have been in their alliance and the amosphere, ability levels and the way in which they had exclusivity reminded me of my legion days. I think if they did reurn to PA they could make a very exclusive wing of one aliance or another.

The reason they can claim this though is because they demand loyalty and friendship - which many alliances do not have anymore. Also while they have there own core (which incidentally also reminds me of round 7 FAnG), it would be easy enough to get the players to be there or there's abouts.

Shame they don't return really - I think they would perform well in the current uni. For everyone who decides they know better. Try being "inside" for the whole picture without making spurious accusations.

Tesla you still rock in my books .

Ministry moved its core from one game to another. Its a feat not achieved successfully by many alliances, however he was able to do it and still keep Ministry relatively strong.

Its a shame for PA they havent decided to play - we always need veteran alliances run by experienced games in the genre
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 10 Jun 2004 at 17:07.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 16:40   #174
Leinad
DrFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
actually you woul have to play in ministry's other game to understand why they are so confident about the position.

For the last 2 runds I have been in there alliance and the amosphere, ability levels and the way in which they had exclusivity reminded me of my legion days. I tin f they did reurn to PA hey coul make a very exclusive wing of one aliance or another.

The reason hey can claim this though is because they demand loyalty and friendship - which many alliances do not have anymore. Also while they have there wn core (which incidetally also reminds me of round 7 FAnG), it wuld be easy enugh to get the players to be there or there's abouts.

Shame they don't return really - I think they would perform well in the curen uni. Foreveryonewh decides they know better. Try being "inside" for the whle picture without making spurious accusations.

Tesla you still rock in my books .

Ministry moved its core from one game t another. Its a feat not achieved successfully by many alliances, however he was able to do it and still keep Ministry relatively strong.

Its a shame for PA they havent decided to play - we always need veteran alliances un by experienced games in the genre

i actually play the "other" game heh...

But like i allready said its a big step between a little (but very skilled) community/alliance and a big/top alliance, Wolfpack in r4 was also very skilled etc. still they lacked the numbers and some other things to really own or lets say be successfull.
Also its a difference to say "we could play a good role" and saying "we would easily own everyone else".
Ministry was allways good at their "thing" which was mainly being a little powerfull alliance but they arent an alliance like old Legion, Fury or Xanadu which were top alliance with the needed numbers and only those can claim such things like "we would easily own everyone else".
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 16:41   #175
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:

Point out where I claim that and I will.
heh
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 16:44   #176
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:

Ministry was allways good at their "thing" which was mainly being a little powerfull alliance but they arent an alliance like old Legion, Fury or Xanadu which were top alliance with the needed numbers and only those can claim such things like "we would easily own everyone else".
We shud really stop discussing this on these boards as its getting well silly.. Thanks for the kind words btw Rummeh
Just to clearify: We WERE a part of Xanadu, so obv we pulled our weight too. Be it with kinda different members than what we have now or not.

Tesla
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 17:04   #177
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
i actually play the "other" game heh...

But like i allready said its a big step between a little (but very skilled) community/alliance and a big/top alliance, Wolfpack in r4 was also very skilled etc. still they lacked the numbers and some other things to really own or lets say be successfull.
Also its a difference to say "we could play a good role" and saying "we would easily own everyone else".
LDK were small and still had impact. Also you seem to assume they would not recruit once back playing pa. If they never recruited you would be right in what you say, however knowing Tesla I am sure if he and Ministry did play they would get similar minded people to play along side them.

For starting a competing alliance which will be one of the forces you need a solid core of excellent players. Ministry have that like FAnG had prior to round 7. You dont need masses as you can always get enough ok players to assist the good ones (defence, fleet asistance, coverage).

Ministry for me were alwas a bit lazy in pa - never really achieving the potential they had. However in there other game they compete and play and have fun and actually do rather well at it.

Whether or not they would or would not be a force in pa is hypothetical, but my feelin after seeing them from the inside is they would do VERY well.

As for the kind words Tesla - nothing more than you deserve, just dont let it go to your head
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 10 Jun 2004 at 17:14.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 17:06   #178
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I would state that Kid_Z has been in ND for ages. And he isn't 'hiding' anywhere.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 17:37   #179
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla

murfdawgg is playing for Vision where he has been since Ministry left planetarion.

and hes so damn l33t \o/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 17:58   #180
Leinad
DrFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
LDK were small and still had impact. Also you seem to assume they would not recruit once back playing pa. If they never recruited you would be right in what you say, however knowing Tesla I am sure if he and Ministry did play they would get similar minded people to play along side them.

For starting a competing alliance which will be one of the forces you need a solid core of excellent players. Ministry have that like FAnG had prior to round 7. You dont need masses as you can always get enough ok players to assist the good ones (defence, fleet asistance, coverage).

Ministry for me were alwas a bit lazy in pa - never really achieving the potential they had. However in there other game they compete and play and have fun and actually do rather well at it.

Whether or not they would or would not be a force in pa is hypothetical, but my feelin after seeing them from the inside is they would do VERY well.

As for the kind words Tesla - nothing more than you deserve, just dont let it go to your head
LDK had impact, so what?
Could u at least read my posts. There are enough BG's, wings or alliances which had "impact" still its a difference to claim something and actualy be able to do it.
Sure Ministry could recruit ppl in here but they dont do it and even if they would its not sure if they could handle a 100 member alliance.
All we got regarding Ministry is a lot of if's which dont really quality as arguments to justify this "we would own pa" thing.
This ofc doesnt mean they are bad players but its a big step away from being a big solid alliance on top.
Dont want to discuss politics of the other game but they were even their a wing.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:15   #181
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
I would state that Kid_Z has been in ND for ages. And he isn't 'hiding' anywhere.
And I would also like to state that Kid_Z is only in Ministry because I got him there

he's been PA ND since R4 I believe
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 18:22   #182
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
And I would also like to state that Kid_Z is only in Ministry because I got him there

he's been PA ND since R4 I believe
yes ffs !!!

give this thread back to ND, clearly it was theirs

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Jun 2004, 19:00   #183
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Wipeout for president !!

/me sends good wishs to the troops of [NoS]. May the Illuminati guide you.

- An old timer gone awol.
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 21:40   #184
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

xd \o/

now thats a rare man to see

ps: WipeOut does'nt play with NoS anymore, he's doing his own thing in the planetarion clone whom name gets cencored here.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 10 Jun 2004, 21:41   #185
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chika
9. NOS --- Would be ranked higher, but they don' t have the #'s. As always tho'. we will see like 2 or 3 NOS planets in top 20 - or 30.
NoS didn't have any top 20 or top 30 planets last round. Would only have had 1 if I didn't suicide my fleet 3 times the last week of the game But then again.. had some top100 planets..
Unread 10 Jun 2004, 22:10   #186
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

you guys should concentrate on gaming soon and stop thinking about a lot of nonsense

who wins has really nothing to do with this thread ... so sit down and just wait ! :-)

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 10 Jun 2004, 23:51   #187
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Uhm jupp isnt that the way most AD are built up? with far too much useless information besides the points that have to be made and asked for in a thread. Somehow it always seems to get to a flaming a certain alliance. but anyways Go VisioN win a round finally as you deserve :-)
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 01:06   #188
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
yes ffs !!!

give this thread back to ND, clearly it was theirs
good post.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 11:05   #189
Chika

Quote:
Right for you ppl that are rather slow (better Aryn ? ) :
Thats: Chika (atm even though I dont even know u, or have ever heard of you) and Heartless and whoever else picks up the ball of lameness.

Let me put it down to u in words YOU can understand and as such stop talking this beyond lame discussion:

1. MINISTRY'S MAIN REASON FOR NOT PARTICIPATING IS THAT WE SIMPLY DONT LIKE THE GAME, IS THAT TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND ?
2. IF A CURRENT MINISTRY PLAYER SERVING AS 1UP OR WHEVERVER ELSE SHUD WIN THE ROUND, WE WOULD STILL NOT CARE AS THE GAME IS CRAP. TAKE SN0W FOR EXAMPLE, HE WON LAST ROUND AND HE IS MINISTRY TOO.. DID WE CLAIM ANYTHING ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Storebo - 1up
yupster - 1up
Linkie - 1up (I think)
JugJug - Mistu
Moonless - Mistu
smurf - FanG (if he is playing ?)
Kid_Z - NewDawn

Now is that ganging up anywhere to u ? Didnt think so.
Now is that enuff players to play the game as an alliance ? Didnt think so.

LEAVE.. US... ALONE.

Tesla

PS. Yes I like caps lock.
Wow. I wish you would just shut up. I never seen no shyt like this. Since we are claiming things based on the past, I bet I can piss in the bed and on myself better than Ministry can. Hey, but guess what, we will never know will we? Because we aren't babies anymore. Oh, kind of relates to our topic. Ministry is not a PA alliance anymore. \o/ Wow. Isn't that something, how Ministry, and my baby piss relate. Woah, breath taking.

**** Edited to take out some of the harsher comments *********
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 11:14   #190
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
NoS didn't have any top 20 or top 30 planets last round. Would only have had 1 if I didn't suicide my fleet 3 times the last week of the game But then again.. had some top100 planets..
Well, considering you were fighting one of the most dominant blocks in the History of PA, I didn't count that against you guys. Or anyone on the other side for that matter.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 11:32   #191
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe that I can offer a unique perspective on this discussion.

Ministry was always an under-rated alliance - those in the know and can see the bigger picture, know what Ministry was capable of in Planetarion.
Props to Rumad - his comments are bang on the money imho!

Both Ministry and LDK were the backbone of Xanadu Rnd 6 onwards - no disrespect to The Vikings, KoN and Core guys there ofc. But simply put Ministry had a core of excellent players and for the record I don't include myself in those players.

Ministry moved to ******** and did what they said they would do. Yes I sometimes do think a couple of the players go a bit overboard with the bluster but you will notice that the HC who DO represent the alliance don't post as often as other alliance HC's

I will always have good memories and thoughts for Ministry as a community and the Ministry players

Credit where credit is due - Ministry would wipe the floor with the majority of the current active PA alliances - if Ministry can be arsed

And those "in the know" are very aware of that

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 11:40   #192
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinobot
I believe that I can offer a unique perspective on this discussion.

Ministry was always an under-rated alliance - those in the know and can see the bigger picture, know what Ministry was capable of in Planetarion.
Props to Rumad - his comments are bang on the money imho!

Both Ministry and LDK were the backbone of Xanadu Rnd 6 onwards - no disrespect to The Vikings, KoN and Core guys there ofc. But simply put Ministry had a core of excellent players and for the record I don't include myself in those players.

Ministry moved to ******** and did what they said they would do. Yes I sometimes do think a couple of the players go a bit overboard with the bluster but you will notice that the HC who DO represent the alliance don't post as often as other alliance HC's

I will always have good memories and thoughts for Ministry as a community and the Ministry players

Credit where credit is due - Ministry would wipe the floor with the majority of the current active PA alliances - if Ministry can be arsed

And those "in the know" are very aware of that
"Yes I sometimes do think a couple of the players go a bit overboard with the bluster but you will notice that the HC who DO represent the alliance don't post as often as other alliance HC's"
That part right there clears up a lot Dinobot. Most here posting probably don't doubt that they would be a good pa alliance. Its just that, there is no way for them to back up what they are saying, hence, making it a total waste of time to brag and boast.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 11:51   #193
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
LDK had impact, so what?
Could u at least read my posts. There are enough BG's, wings or alliances which had "impact" still its a difference to claim something and actualy be able to do it.
Sure Ministry could recruit ppl in here but they dont do it and even if they would its not sure if they could handle a 100 member alliance.
All we got regarding Ministry is a lot of if's which dont really quality as arguments to justify this "we would own pa" thing.
This ofc doesnt mean they are bad players but its a big step away from being a big solid alliance on top.
Dont want to discuss politics of the other game but they were even their a wing.
LDK weren't just a bg - in some of the rounds they were an alliance.

As fr the rest of your post, yep there are a lot of ifs and buts, as there are around 1up, as there were about FANG, but from my point of view they would do very well and be there in my opinion.

Every round starts with specultaive information - they are a tried and tested alliance which is more than can be said for some alliances - for my mind the only difference is they play in a game several times bigger than the planetarion base and that has ticks every 30 minutes as opposed to an hour. I would say that gears them up better than most alliances in pa - they have to have more online time to ensure there planets are safe.

In the other game they were a wing this round, but not the round previous. Also they are not a wing the coming round either ;p
Proud to be Independent

Last edited by Rumad; 11 Jun 2004 at 12:01.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 11:53   #194
Dinobot
Former [1up] Hustler

Dinobot is an unknown quantity at this point

Thing is - I am in a position to comment

And my comments stand.

"Those of us who are truly brave, will never live in fear."
Dwayne Johnson

Loved the extra life with [1up]
Honoured to have walked the dark path with Eclipse,
Proud to have been Xanadu,
But my heart will always be with Ministry
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:00   #195
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
"Yes I sometimes do think a couple of the players go a bit overboard with the bluster but you will notice that the HC who DO represent the alliance don't post as often as other alliance HC's"
That part right there clears up a lot Dinobot. Most here posting probably don't doubt that they would be a good pa alliance. Its just that, there is no way for them to back up what they are saying, hence, making it a total waste of time to brag and boast.
You could think like that or that they perceive they could return and do extremely well. I think its confidence in the latter. I think as I was playing the other game with them for 2 rounds and I know the people and the fact I have played in several rounds as HC and command member of various alliance within PA means I am able to judge more objectively and with more understanding than you?

I think so.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:08   #196
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I couldn't agree more. there is NOTHING easier then boasting on these boards how you 'would' wipe the floor with the current alliances 'IF' they would play as an alliance this round. I mean, either they claim it, AND DO IT, or they just shut the hell up and don't make such arrogant statements.

The difference between them and 1up (since 1up claims they can whipe the floor with any alliance even with 2 alliances blocked ...) is that 1up atleast plays r11 so they have the chance to back up their boasting.

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:43   #197
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Wow. I wish you would just shut up. I never seen no shyt like this. Since we are claiming things based on the past, I bet I can piss in the bed and on myself better than Ministry can. Hey, but guess what, we will never know will we? Because we aren't babies anymore. Oh, kind of relates to our topic. Ministry is not a PA alliance anymore. \o/ Wow. Isn't that something, how Ministry, and my baby piss relate. Woah, breath taking.

**** Edited to take out some of the harsher comments *********
heh.. I would shut up ? You have based your accusations on nothing but spam and crap so far. You have even claimed I wrote anywhere that we would own u all, plz point that post out. I assure u 100% that u will never find it, as it does not exist. So that basically invalids this entire post. Make me wonder: Have u made a successful post EVER?

And again let me break it down to ur ickle mind wiv a spoon, and let me whipe ur face after u fail to comprehend and as such drivel uncontrollably all over ur ickle face:

- I have never anywhere posted that Ministry will beat anyone. I am Ministry HC, I am its founder. My word is what counts.. Capish ?

- We prolly cud do rather well.. But why put ourselves thru the pain of playing a sheit game just to prove a point ? (that we even have to pay to play..heh) If Spinner brings old planetarion back we will be back and my pods will be heading for u Chika.

- Rumad & Dinobot knows us, you dont. Meaning in this issue you = teh newb, and they = in the know. (heh.. I imagine ur a newb at most issues in this world, but thats just my oppinion now isnt it )

Plz go on Chika. I cba to answer u anymore, cuz you almost succeed pulling me down to ur level where you have all the experience, retards tends to do just that.

Tesla

PS. *whipes ur face*
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:49   #198
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Why all the talk of ministry when they aint even playin r11?

R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:51   #199
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Why all the talk of ministry when they aint even playin r11?

I wondered as much. I am only replying to ppls spam about us, at once they stop. I stop.

Tesla
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:56   #200
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
heh.. I would shut up ? You have based your accusations on nothing but spam and crap so far. You have even claimed I wrote anywhere that we would own u all, plz point that post out. I assure u 100% that u will never find it, as it does not exist. So that basically invalids this entire post. Make me wonder: Have u made a successful post EVER?

And again let me break it down to ur ickle mind wiv a spoon, and let me whipe ur face after u fail to comprehend and as such drivel uncontrollably all over ur ickle face:

- I have never anywhere posted that Ministry will beat anyone. I am Ministry HC, I am its founder. My word is what counts.. Capish ?

- We prolly cud do rather well.. But why put ourselves thru the pain of playing a sheit game just to prove a point ? (that we even have to pay to play..heh) If Spinner brings old planetarion back we will be back and my pods will be heading for u Chika.

- Rumad & Dinobot knows us, you dont. Meaning in this issue you = teh newb, and they = in the know. (heh.. I imagine ur a newb at most issues in this world, but thats just my oppinion now isnt it )

Plz go on Chika. I cba to answer u anymore, cuz you almost succeed pulling me down to ur level where you have all the experience, retards tends to do just that.

Tesla

PS. *whipes ur face*
last time i checked i was actually the ministry, not u
and chika, try play against us in a decent game.. and someone nudge spinner to make the game fun again.

Ministry for life.
Closed Thread