User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Aug 2005, 10:30   #1
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
ToF Recruitment in r14

Hello boys & girls.
Tides of Fire is still recruiting in r14.

Basic info:
Tides of Fire played it's first round in r11. Since then we have always finished in t10 and progressed every round.
Although many people still look at us like new kids, i can assure you, we've come along way since r11.
more info: #tof

What we offer:
* A good command team with skilled officers
* Daily attacks
* Defence for our members
* A fun community with people even crazier than me (everybody who thinks i'm not crazy hasn't seen me on irc)
* A place where new players and old ones get together and help eachother out as much as they can.

What are we looking for?
* Skilled players who are IRC active
* Fun people
* People who are willing to send def
* New players who are doing well and need an ally can always come have a talk with us aswell.

What we aren't looking for...
* Arrogant people
* Shipjumpers
* Twats

So if you think you're what we're looking for, and none of the things we aren't looking for....
Come pay us a visite in #tof and talk to an op about recruitment

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 23:44   #2
Sovereign
the-Sov-Maister

Sovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these partsSovereign is infamous around these parts
Re: ToF Recruitment in r14

Join the fun guys... just dont forget to wear pink panties under them leather slacks!
RANDOM: Ni!
Sovereign is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:15   #3
LethalX

LethalX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign
Join the fun guys... just dont forget to wear pink panties under them leather slacks!

ya thats they way we like em'
LethalX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:55   #4
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

best ally you could ever think of joining, fun, interesting and extemely helful, and we are not just full of new players, we have a lot of very skilled people here, that are willing to help you every step of the way. we will make you elite!

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 08:37   #5
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

good luck ToF
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 15:15   #6
mudhound

mudhound is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i have played this game for everal years and i was in ToF round 12, i believe it was, and i wish to rejoin i have sent a aplication but no one has seen it, i was wondering if i could re join this round, i have IRC and am active alot,
mudhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 10:35   #7
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

btw, people negrepping me for making a recruitment post are just sad, very very sad.
Maybe it was a lack of oxigen during birth or your mommy didn't hug you enough when you were a lil boy/girl, I don't know, and I don't care. But next time sign your name to it, so i can return the favour.

ToF Recruitment is still open btw

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote