User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 1 May 2005, 14:57   #151
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: So ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Colt, slap yourself.
You were in my gal channel. i assumed as anyone would that you were in my gal. I have no intel on anyone. I made an educated Guess that you were in my gal based on the fact that you were in my gal channel. OH NO I MADE A MISTAKE!!! YOUR NOT IN MY GAL, JUST IDLING IN THE CHANNEL!!! HAHA YOU GOT ME< MY INTEL IS OFF.
no need to be sarcastic

Although you say you have no intel on anyone, so forgive me if im wrong but earlier on you said you had intel on Angels and ToT i think it was:

Quote:
Sadly he seems not to have intel that I knew of TOT/Angels coop'ing at the start of the round
Just out of interest was this an educated guess as well? OR were you refering to a player by player basis intel??
Ultores
Unread 1 May 2005, 15:16   #152
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

I don’t think 1up has ever said, claimed nor planned to be the savour of PA so I have no idea where you got that. I assume Sid only wanted to try something new and we did, in round 11. This is round 13 and the universe has evolved since then.

And the buuhuu we get bashed by everyone while claiming to go solo (when you in fact have been, in practical terms, allied to the Exil block from day 1) is uncunning. Try a little less whining and a little more action in the future.

Last edited by Treveler; 1 May 2005 at 15:29.
Unread 1 May 2005, 16:27   #153
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
do you hit lch and tot ? do they hit you ?
I'm so tired of these remarks ... What do you expect me to say? Shall I now pm an LCH HC asking to attack Angels cause otherwise the AD users will think we got a nap with them?

What the fk are you trying to achieve? Are we supposed to have a war with everyone so you pple will stop making these lame guesses?

No we are not targetting LCH or ToT. We aren't targetting 1up either. Are we napped with any of them? do we even talk to their HC's? no. Are they allowed to wave us and kill us? Yes. Will we react then? Yes ...

And tbh, we hit random galaxies or galaxies with mostly HR in. If that galaxy has 1up, lch, wp, nd members in it, we don't care and will launch on those planets in there aswell.

I hope you will now stop asking these questions so the next AD user can make his next guess.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 1 May 2005, 16:31   #154
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I don’t think 1up has ever said, claimed nor planned to be the savour of PA so I have no idea where you got that. I assume Sid only wanted to try something new and we did, in round 11. This is round 13 and the universe has evolved since then.

And the buuhuu we get bashed by everyone while claiming to go solo (when you in fact have been, in practical terms, allied to the Exil block from day 1) is uncunning. Try a little less whining and a little more action in the future.
Again a lie. We napped exilition, joined the block for 2 nights (after 2 weeks) and left them again.

I'm not calling 1up evil blockers or anything, cause I have no intel on their motives behind allying the alliances they have. Unlike you, I don't make up stuff so I can post on AD. Stop lying about things you don't know or stop giving the truth a small twists so it suits your posts better.

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 May 2005, 16:48   #155
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
What 1up! can be credited with however is the gentlemens agreement. This is also one of the reasons they were praized to the high heavens when they first came around. What people fail to see however, and the most obvious motivation behind the agreement, is that given the cap on the memberbase aswell as the requirement for all alliances to go solo, the gentlemens agreement was nothing but a political tool by which 1up! was able to secure a win for itself that round. A smart move, but what always bugged me was that it was made out to be something noble and in the interest of the game. The very next round we saw 1up! abandoning these principles as they faced some real resistance. And if there was any doubt as to what motivates 1up! then going into this round with a fully assembled block at their back whilst none else had any agreements going
So, I think we can summarise this paragraph by saying, 1up=USA?
Unread 1 May 2005, 17:42   #156
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
What 1up! can be credited with however is the gentlemens agreement. This is also one of the reasons they were praized to the high heavens when they first came around. What people fail to see however, and the most obvious motivation behind the agreement, is that given the cap on the memberbase aswell as the requirement for all alliances to go solo, the gentlemens agreement was nothing but a political tool by which 1up! was able to secure a win for itself that round. A smart move, but what always bugged me was that it was made out to be something noble and in the interest of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
I've no doubt many of you will claim that I am adopting this "go it alone" stance out of some hidden (or obvious) agenda and not out of altruism. You would be entirely correct. I believe we have the quality to do well in a more free-for-all round - and I believe that our membership will have far more fun in such circumstances. I also believe that the game would be much more enjoyable for the vast majority of players - but I make no claim to that being my sole (or even main) reason.
What a sly political move, discrediting yourself in the same post in which you announce your arrival!
Unread 1 May 2005, 19:05   #157
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

JBG; I know, I did read the original announcement, I doubt you're suprised to hear that either. And you are correct, sid is sly. You can work out the rest on your own.
Unread 1 May 2005, 19:31   #158
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I'm so tired of these remarks ... What do you expect me to say? Shall I now pm an LCH HC asking to attack Angels cause otherwise the AD users will think we got a nap with them?

What the fk are you trying to achieve? Are we supposed to have a war with everyone so you pple will stop making these lame guesses?

No we are not targetting LCH or ToT. We aren't targetting 1up either. Are we napped with any of them? do we even talk to their HC's? no. Are they allowed to wave us and kill us? Yes. Will we react then? Yes ...

And tbh, we hit random galaxies or galaxies with mostly HR in. If that galaxy has 1up, lch, wp, nd members in it, we don't care and will launch on those planets in there aswell.

I hope you will now stop asking these questions so the next AD us
er can make his next guess.

i wonder why my question makes so much fuzz ? i really just aked what i asked - i didnt try to "achieve" anything. im just a lil nub in 1up and im not interested to achieve anything at all.

but atleast you answered....
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 2 May 2005, 05:18   #159
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
no need to be sarcastic

Although you say you have no intel on anyone, so forgive me if im wrong but earlier on you said you had intel on Angels and ToT i think it was:

Just out of interest was this an educated guess as well? OR were you refering to a player by player basis intel??
If you would have payed even the smallest bit of attention Colt, you would have learned that I knew of this cooperation due to Angels/ToT attacking my gal. No it was not an educated guess. It was first person witness.
i don't blame you for not paying attention though. ITT ANGELS truely have shown just how idiot they are, and its getting old.
Unread 2 May 2005, 06:47   #160
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
If you would have payed even the smallest bit of attention Colt, you would have learned that I knew of this cooperation due to Angels/ToT attacking my gal. No it was not an educated guess. It was first person witness.
i don't blame you for not paying attention though. ITT ANGELS truely have shown just how idiot they are, and its getting old.
haha, so this is your trustable source of intel? Angels and Tot hit your galaxy ??? In that case Angels allied 1up aswell cause we once took the same galaxy aswell ....

what a joke ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 May 2005, 06:48   #161
Gumbie
SiN HC

Gumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the roughGumbie is a jewel in the rough

Last time I checked, 2 alliances both hitting a galaxy was not tantamount to being allied; in fact with the current buddy pack system, it's highly likely that two opposing alliances would be hitting members in a single galaxy from each other's alliances.
Having them both hit your gal means nothing.

<toot> of course at a cow
<toot> what do you think
<Tearz> I mean... like theres anythign else to do with a bazooka
Unread 2 May 2005, 07:35   #162
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
haha, so this is your trustable source of intel? Angels and Tot hit your galaxy ??? In that case Angels allied 1up aswell cause we once took the same galaxy aswell ....

what a joke ...
KJ. i fully explained the situation to you. So i fail to see a reason to respond to this reply as I know that you KNOW.
If saying this publically, (even with the knowledge of what happened in its entirety(SP) makes you feel better, then so be it.
Unread 2 May 2005, 07:37   #163
Chika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbie
Last time I checked, 2 alliances both hitting a galaxy was not tantamount to being allied; in fact with the current buddy pack system, it's highly likely that two opposing alliances would be hitting members in a single galaxy from each other's alliances.
Having them both hit your gal means nothing.
And gumbie you are quite correct. My gal has been hit by three different allies before!! I never once accused those three alliances of coop'ing.
I didn't "assume" that they coop'd. i talked to the appropriate people, then based on my hypothesis, researched and it turned into fact. just like science!! \o/
Unread 2 May 2005, 09:16   #164
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
just like science!! \o/
Thank you so very much.
Unread 2 May 2005, 10:48   #165
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

Yet another AD thread moved onto an Angels topic

\o/

Keep up the good work as i love to hear about angels all the time

[/sarcasm]

/me renames Alliance Discussions to Angels Discussions

Thanks for your constructive AD discussion, you just upped the quality of the thread considerably, you really did (whining is for pm'ing a mod to action) - Lok

Last edited by lokken; 2 May 2005 at 10:55.
Unread 2 May 2005, 11:53   #166
Elder
Silver winged Dragon

Elder is an unknown quantity at this point

Shouldn't it be Angels Whining?

Co-founder of Veneratio

#Veneratio
www.veneratiohq.org
Unread 2 May 2005, 12:05   #167
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

They dont whine that much imo its just the way every thread on here no matter what its about somhow gets changed to angels and other people arguing the toss

:sigh:

Why not make a thread Angels vs Others and put it all their instead of taking most other discussions way off topic
Unread 2 May 2005, 12:34   #168
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread has hit the 'gibberish' level.