User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Apr 2005, 23:42   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Farms/Multies

Is it this bad or I’m I just unlucky?

I’m a GC in my gal and we have exiled like 15 people so far, and all of them who finally got exiled came on and immediately starts to init loads of roids, never got in touch in IRC, never posted anything in Gal forum and never did they answer any of my ingal messages. Then as if anyone wouldn’t notice - fleets were starting to make their entrance, mostly pod fleets with occasionally some flak ships tagging along… (everytime time the planets fleet ran away – doh)

I’m not a multihunter but I played this game since early days so in my mind there is no doubt about the fact that they are farm etc..

I have now started to report everyone that I suspect to benefit from this behaviour both the planets itself and all the incoming pod fleets.. (Guess the incoming fleet’s owner is the biggest fool)

I was aware of the fact that farms still existed but not in this scale, and yet this would be only my Gal that I’m talking about?

It seems to me that load of players still cheats like hell and can’t play according to PA rules.
It might be even more obvious now when we have these 19 planets Gals. Because as soon as you exile one farm another one drops in, or aren’t there enough “honest” players to fill up the gals?
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 23:55   #2
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Farms/Multies

Yes I have noticed a good influx of random new n00bs who dont reply to anything or anyone and just initiate roids sometimes.
But least the universe is getting more roids

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote