User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2007, 18:05   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Another fun alliance - not/yes?

There would be an alliance that plays not for the win but for the likes of pure joy in killing ships etc. How far/high will such an alliance go?

Planet 1.1.1 is the base of the alliance that everyone in PA should know about (or would after some time when “the hammer falls on them”)

Scenario: One of the alliance member is under attack. Planets 1.1.1 sends an in game message to the attacking planet and tells him as follows:

“You are attacking a member in the alliance “NoWinOnlyKillAlliance” and if you land we guarantee as follows.

1. We will as long as this round goes on see to it that the amount of roids you probably will steel from us will be taken back at least double up.
2. We aim to FC you at least once so your main fleet will be killed.

Those two statements/roles would be the foundation of the alliance and carried out every time an enemy attacks.
After a while if the “roles” are carried out properly there would be some “respect” out there and people would think “twice” before attacking a member of such an alliance?

Even if the attacks are overwhelming and the goal to “punish” everyone would be a task
to hard to carry out before the round ends, there would still be a hit list to work on.

I’m not sure yet how many members it would take to make such an alliance but it sure would be fun.

The “normal” stuff such as attacks etc should also be apart of the alliance…

Discuss….
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 18:07   #2
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Another fun alliance - not/yes?

You forgot to mention that all your members build lots and lots of Structure Killers.
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 18:09   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I would declare war on this alliance immedietly, it sounds shite
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 19:11   #4
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Unhappy Re: Another fun alliance - not/yes?

Damn, so far it’s looks like a bad idea according to the posts..well back to the drawing board then
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 20:13   #5
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

firstly co-ordinating a kill on a planet takes time and hard work, it requires a fleet catch, that could take days ..... and lots of fleets.

you would never have time in 1 round to FC and roid every planet that dares attack one of yours.

last time pa had a feared alliance it backfired on them horrendously because most of the game blocked and beat the living *bleep out of them.

so as such your plan for a new alliance is ok.. as long as u can recruit people with skill, patience and enjoy being hated and hunted down and killed.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2007, 20:20   #6
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith

so as such your plan for a new alliance is ok.. as long as u can recruit people with skill, patience and enjoy being hated and hunted down and killed.
In that case, I will join!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote