User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:24   #1
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts
Nr: 1 Gal

I do hate when threads are closed, especially when the moderators doesn’t understand the sub tile message behind the thread? You could almost think that they are bought….

Flames and none intelligent answers were beginning to pop up so that thread could actually had some impact on things.

Let me explain: The number one Gal have been hit baaaaad (or some planets at least) so in the big picture this occasion would be of big in tress for the community to discuss?

Somewhere or somehow somebody thought that was a bad idea?

Well, I will come back when an nr: 200 gal are to be hit.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:25   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Nr: 1 Gal

It's not really the message you are badly trying to bring over, it's just the retarded way you tend to write your crap.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:32   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
I do hate when threads are closed, especially when the moderators doesn’t understand the sub tile message behind the thread? You could almost think that they are bought….
I have no alliance, i havent played PA for a good 3 rounds or so, i have no interest in who is or isnt winning. If you want to insult my moderating do so in PM, and i will nicely tell you that i know damn well how to do my job.

Being the nice chap i am i will give you some hints as it seems you are badly in need of some advice. When making a thread give it a proper title that is relevant to the topic you want to discuss. Thats the whole point of a title, its like a mini statement about what is to be covered in the blurb that is to follow. Next,make some ****ing sense in the thread.

Lets hope this thread works out better, even though i still dont see the point of the thread, so hurry up and make a point.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:33   #4
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
It's not really the message you are badly trying to bring over, it's just the retarded way you tend to write your crap.

I do think both me and you would like more people to post in forum?

Do you believe words like “retards” would get more people to do so?
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:33   #5
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

They got pwned, and ran off into vacation mode like the gutless, fence-sitting tools they are.

(Damn JC, I just reported that post!)

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:42   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
I do think both me and you would like more people to post in forum?

Do you believe words like “retards” would get more people to do so?

I really do not wish to see a busload of your class of posters over here, dear god no
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:43   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

MotoX, do you ever find why the word "retard" appears a lot when threads/posts originating from you is questioned?
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:46   #8
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I really do not wish to see a busload of your class of posters over here, dear god no

Obviously you want to see posters that call each other”retards” instead.

How smart is that then?
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:47   #9
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
MotoX, do you ever find why the word "retard" appears a lot when threads/posts originating from you is questioned?

yep you're all young and Igno...
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:48   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

No, it would be nice for once if that word wasn't needed over here.
Unread 15 Dec 2004, 23:51   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Seeing as you arent trying to make any kind of real point i will have the last say. The beauty of having power .

If you want to moan about me, my moderating or anything else, do it in PM.