User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:45   #51
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 11 Top 10 Alliances

jonny the saviour of the universe, another evil thread beaten in the last second before the destruction of the known universe.
If i was in hollywood we would have a movie coming your way

On a sidenote jonny would be played by nicholas cage in briefs
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 03:11   #52
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Whatever will Nintendo do now.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 03:19   #53
pathogen
Pathogen

pathogen has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Hmm just read this post and it seems not many ppl have faith in ToF (Hurry up RD 11 then we shall know )
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 09:40   #54
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathogen
Hmm just read this post and it seems not many ppl have faith in ToF (Hurry up RD 11 then we shall know )
well you got Benneton, so I actually believe you pple are up to play a good round. But I'm naïve aswell hence I think 1up has so much celebs = skills = win !!!!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 09:43   #55
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
DAMNIT, the round didn't start yet and they already find out about our big ending ...

you're clueless, really. We have asmuch chance to disband as 1up has this round, go figure it for yourself and try to atleast pretend you know something
I apologize for this reply as it is completely wrong. LEFF just informed me that when I make AD believe we will disband, pple will less likely try to kill us cause we'll kill ourselves anyway. Hence do I agree with MotorX that FAnG will disband during r11 hence all hostiles should be uniquely aimed at 1up.

thankyou (LEFF, you made me do this)

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Jun 2004, 10:50   #56
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

i'd be surprised if Mistu make it to the start of the round, if they do wudnt expect too much from them (no offence to Mistu).

as for FAnG, i dont like their chances, the comment earlier bout them being bashed and their command falling apart might be more accurate than ppl think (need i remind u of r10 ?).

1) 1up
2-10) the rest minus FAnG and Mistu

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 12:42   #57
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

i see only 3 alliances which apply for #1

fang
vision
1up

i would have added mistu, but i listened to rumours :/
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 12:44   #58
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie
i'd be surprised if Mistu make it to the start of the round, if they do wudnt expect too much from them (no offence to Mistu).

Why?

Apart from a few scurvy defectors like myself, they still have a solid memberbase, and a round's experience to build on. I didn't leave MISTU because I thought they would fall apart. I think they're perfectly competent of a top spot.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 13:32   #59
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why?

*shrugs*

just my opinion that they might not

i hope for mistu's sake they dont as all involved have put a lot into it and sacrificed a lot for the alliance.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu

Last edited by ronnie; 1 Jun 2004 at 13:41.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 15:43   #60
[i2k]Xy
Why so serious?

[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough[i2k]Xy is a jewel in the rough

1up r teh winnars

4S

Illuminati
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 16:22   #61
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
that's actually true, I'm only nice to him till he gave me a cruiser in EVE-online (cause that costs alot of money).
Dingo and Hellz helped me mine for my first cruiser, then it got shot down :\ Still had blueprint tho
/me misses his Moa.
Then fiound out i havent got time for EVE anymore :\
/me misses EVE

/nick Fury
* 1up is now known as Fury by law enforcement

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Unread 1 Jun 2004, 18:32   #62
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. MISTU
2. FAnG
3. 1Up
4. Wolfpack
5. VisioN
6. Phraktos
7. []LCH[]
8. Valhalla
9. NewDawn
10. NoS
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 20:46   #63
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
1. MISTU
2. FAnG
3. 1Up
4. Wolfpack
5. VisioN
6. Phraktos
7. []LCH[]
8. Valhalla
9. NewDawn
10. NoS
What Leshy said
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 01:02   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
1. MISTU
2. FAnG
3. 1Up
4. Wolfpack
5. VisioN
6. Phraktos
7. []LCH[]
8. Valhalla
9. NewDawn
10. NoS
I can generally settle with that. MISTU would dererve it tbh.

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jun 2004, 01:22   #65
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

1up and FAnG will block together and declare a joint victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 05:15   #66
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
1. MISTU
2. FAnG
3. 1Up
4. Wolfpack
5. VisioN
6. Phraktos
7. []LCH[]
8. Valhalla
9. NewDawn
10. NoS
The biggest advantage to Valhalla last round was numbers. Now those numbers have left to create ToF ( As well as some HC). Without their numbers (and the few quality members that left for ToF) they really won't stand a big chance. Right now, their average score is crap, and it was crap during 10.5.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 10:48   #67
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ministry would only see 1up as opposition.

fortunately, we aren't playing
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 15:16   #68
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
1. MISTU
2. FAnG
3. 1Up
4. Wolfpack
5. VisioN
6. Phraktos
7. []LCH[]
8. Valhalla
9. NewDawn
10. NoS

agreed except switch VisioN + Wolfpack
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 20:25   #69
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
1. MISTU
2. FAnG
3. 1Up
4. Wolfpack
5. VisioN
6. Phraktos
7. []LCH[]
8. Valhalla
9. NewDawn
10. NoS
You should know that phraktos will get 75% of their planets closed and near the end of the round disband.....

* We do not exist *

Unread 7 Jun 2004, 07:39   #70
Aeson Seth

Aeson Seth is an unknown quantity at this point

Man things have changed. i was around rounds 3-6 in Zanadu/NoS/Blue Tuba. What ever happened to legion and fury ect? NoS is the only one left. How sad. I was top 10 galaxy round 4-6.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 09:18   #71
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeson Seth
Man things have changed. i was around rounds 3-6 in Zanadu/NoS/Blue Tuba. What ever happened to legion and fury ect? NoS is the only one left. How sad. I was top 10 galaxy round 4-6.
Xanadu* I've never seen anybody type Zanadu :P

Legion/Fury are gone, also Elysium and ViruS are gone

Quote:
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 09:23   #72
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Leshy for president
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 09:54   #73
Sevrok

Sevrok is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm pretty sure lupine crux will finish in the top 15 at least
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 09:59   #74
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrok
i'm pretty sure lupine crux will finish in the top 15 at least
lol, yea, im sure you will

Quote:
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 10:19   #75
Sevrok

in my opinion its well with in our capabilities, given how well we did in 10.5 for an alliance which started close to the end of the round and the fact that we are ranked 20th right now, and of course our plans for round 11, but you'll have to wait and find them out in round 11 when we put them into action.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 10:52   #76
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathogen
Indeed Pathogen.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 10:58   #77
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth
The biggest advantage to Valhalla last round was numbers. Now those numbers have left to create ToF ( As well as some HC). Without their numbers (and the few quality members that left for ToF) they really won't stand a big chance. Right now, their average score is crap, and it was crap during 10.5.

I think Valhalla will do better this round in terms of average score than last round, even though many went to ToF. This is because many players were newish to the game, so they will get better as they have more experience. Also to the valhalla command (which I know nothing about btw).. surely they will learn from mistakes in the past?
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 12:12   #78
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm not playing but i'd be amazed if 1up wouldn't end #1, bashing everyone to the ground -or deeper when necessary-. :P
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 12:13   #79
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rember
So after all these threads of things said, i'd like to see how people think about who will be the top 10 allies in r11

1UP
[]LCH[]
Coven
Deadly
F-Crew
FAnG
Howling Rain
Lupine Crux
Nod Heads
NoS
MISTU
NewDawn
Phraktos
Rock
SWaRM
ToF
Valhalla
Vengeance
VisioN
Wolfpack

these are the alliances which probably have any chance

time to get some bored-ness away and give teh top 10 allies \o/

i'm really curious
Coven third place? Generous..

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 12:16   #80
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

alphabet

(A-B-C-D and so on and so on...)
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 12:16   #81
god113
Ex-Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaced
Coven third place? Generous..

Please tell me you were joking.... *coughs* Alphabetical Order *coughs*
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 12:25   #82
Spaced
[WP]

Spaced is an unknown quantity at this point

Forgive me, must be half asleep

Ex [WP] Peon
Ex [NoS] Officer
Ex [Coven] Officer
Ex [=V=] Whore
Ex [Ely] Peon

Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère! You see, it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it.
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 13:30   #83
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I apologize for this reply as it is completely wrong. LEFF just informed me that when I make AD believe we will disband, pple will less likely try to kill us cause we'll kill ourselves anyway. Hence do I agree with MotorX that FAnG will disband during r11 hence all hostiles should be uniquely aimed at 1up.

thankyou (LEFF, you made me do this)

If you need more answers/advices on life subjects don’t hesitate to ask – I might just help you out….
Unread 7 Jun 2004, 14:53   #84
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

do the alphabetic list upside down and you have your ally rankings after r11
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 11:19   #85
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

maybe we shouldnt even play and just discuss the winner here .... should take nearly the same time as playing it out

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

Unread 8 Jun 2004, 11:43   #86
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

1. 1up(New of the round, but not new of the game. Theese guys are dedicated and I honestly think they will win unless they get smackered by several other alliances at the same time. They also seem to be feared. cypher will lower their average score tho :P)
2. Mistu(Having gotten som great players, I think they will manage to come in second once more. Im not sure what membercount they have, but they have atleast recruited quite some since last round(and got rid of n00bs like myself apparently ))
3. FAnG(FAnG can win. But only if they manage to take down 1up. I dont think they can do this 1on1, but 1up will have many enemies, and might find it hard to win if FAnG turn their force against them. I do not think they will manage to win this round tho.)
4. Vision(They have collected some good names since last round. And they have also got a decent memberbase. What will stop them from getting higher is the little bit they lack on attacking, and maybe their less dedicated players, which afaik they have some of. However the big names will make them much much better this round, hopefully also offensive.)
5. Phraktos(Back from last rounds failure. They showed themselves great until the finnish. Having talked to the HCs, im sure Phraktos will be back, stronger than ever, but with far better competition than last round. If they manage 5th, they should have a better chance in r12.)
6. Wolfpack(Wolfpack seem to always be around. They got a lower average score than most other top 10 alliances, but seem to have more members and therefor stay around. They also have some people who can make them better.)
7. []CH[](Havent really got much info on theese guys last round(s). However as I remember them, they are a quite dedicated gang of players, who always put up a fight. Very skilled, but not too many in numbers. I think they will have quite some big players, but unfortunatley Quantity owns Quality now adays.)
8. NewDawn(The newdawn spirit will carry them, as it has always done. Loyalty is the key. ND have had many of the same members for a very long time. Theese people know the game, and know how to have fun. I belive they will be satisfied with 8th, as long as they roid some of the biggest gals/planets )
9. HowlingRain(An average alliance with a great community. Theese people like having fun, and they are having fun. They recruit players who r new, and help them grow in a great community.)
10. ToF(Tides of Fire might be the suprise of the round. I dont know much about them, but they had a decent attack @ my gal in beta :P Tho im not impressed that some of the guys landed and lost their fleet. Seem to me they got some decent potential, but need to work hard to stay alive during the real round. GL to them.)

Thats what I think, and its based on now blocking. Ignore my bad spelling. I just woke up.

-Jonas-

Retired
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 11:52   #87
Sevrok

you cant base the positions on no blocking, cos i know of blocks being formed already, and blocks that are ready to come out guns blazing (at targets that have been decided already) in round 11!
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 12:03   #88
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Any of theese block contain top 10 allies?

I cant for sure base my views ON blocking, as I dont know nor do I care what blocks are being formed.

Retired
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 12:07   #89
Sevrok

The blocks i know of are between allaince between ranks 30 and 15, they intend to rock the boat for the top 10 alliances, and are already setting up inteligence networks ready to infiltrate enemies.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 13:12   #90
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

ND will defenitely not be happy with 8th.

ND/1up are hoping for a 1-2.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 14:27   #91
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

Alliances eh..

1. 1up
2. Mistu
3. Lch
4. Fang (if they can keep together to the end..)
5. Vision
6. Phraktos
7. Wolfpack
8. NoS
9. Newdawn
0. Howling Rain

More like what id like to see, my facts have long faded into inactivity

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 14:42   #92
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Thats what I think
You dont even believe the cudly old NoS will end top10?

* We do not exist *

Unread 8 Jun 2004, 14:45   #93
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

1) FAnG - Pure quality and an experienced command team. If KJ will be kept away from any major decition making, FAnG are my favourites to win next round.

2) 1UP - Filled with big egos and probably have the best average skill level this game has seen since r5-6. If Sid can put together a decent command, controll the egoes and cool down the "kill 1up" mentality the universe posess atm, 1up will be right up there fighting for the #1 spot with FAnG.

3) Vision - Decent alliance, great community. Can take a beating without giving up as they proved last round. Some may wonder why the creator of Vision, Legator, will play for 1up next round! O_o

4) Mistu - Great command, decent players but relatively small. Lost a few players to 1up but have also recruited some quality members since then. Will have a close fight with Vision.

5) Wolfpack - If they can lure in the shadows again I expect them to do well. If they get under any heat they will fall fast.

6) Phraktos - If they play.

7) Newdawn - They never seem able to take the final step up among the top tenners.

8) ToF - Rumor is that the competent part of vallhalla left to form ToF. Did great in the beta and will hopefully do great in the real round.

9) Vallhalla - Dont know much about them.

10) Sticky? O_o

Last edited by Treveler; 8 Jun 2004 at 14:57.
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 17:22   #94
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah pretty gay that legator goes to play for another alliance then his precious vision
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 18:19   #95
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

1) FAnG
2) FAnG farms
3-99) the rest
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 18:42   #96
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
8. NewDawn(The newdawn spirit will carry them, as it has always done. Loyalty is the key. ND have had many of the same members for a very long time. Theese people know the game, and know how to have fun. I belive they will be satisfied with 8th, as long as they roid some of the biggest gals/planets )
I think you got the general idea, but based on the plans I've heard we have for r11 I would be very disapointed if ND didn't manage to get quite a bit higher then 8th. We did 5th in a blocked universe even without any naps for most of the round. (although I think the coalition worked in our favour the last few days) My estimate is that ND take 5th again. If luck shines on us we could be top3

Unread 8 Jun 2004, 18:49   #97
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

1. FAnG
2. 1up
3. MISTU
4. Vision
5. LCH
6. WolfPack
7. Vengeance
8. NewDawn
9. ROCK
10. NoS

alliances from #7-#10 that I have said there, will be moving up and down between em imo.

other alliances if they manage to hold on, through the round to look out for would be:
Phraktos
Howling Rain
ToF
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 18:50   #98
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
1) FAnG
2) FAnG farms
3-99) the rest
I realy should make a real post and explain to you why thats not gonna happen. But I realy can't be arsed. So instead I'm just gonna say that realy is a load of *** FAnG might do good but doubt they will have the stick-to-it to pull of an othre victory. As for putting their farms as #2 that's just dumb.
Oh yeah I'm sure phrak and mistu were voulentairly beeing farmed by fang (dumbass)

Unread 8 Jun 2004, 18:50   #99
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
You dont even believe the cudly old NoS will end top10?
Well, I was having them in mind, but I found out I didnt know much bout them anymore, and decided that id not include them. I sure hope they make top10 tho.

Retired
Unread 8 Jun 2004, 18:52   #100
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
I think you got the general idea, but based on the plans I've heard we have for r11 I would be very disapointed if ND didn't manage to get quite a bit higher then 8th. We did 5th in a blocked universe even without any naps for most of the round. (although I think the coalition worked in our favour the last few days) My estimate is that ND take 5th again. If luck shines on us we could be top3

Well, you proably know something I dont then Im sure that ND will get higher if they got some juicy plans for next round GL

Retired
Closed Thread