User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2004, 19:31   #51
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: hhhmmmm Has the pendal swung against 1UP

gerbie, wtf you on about...what block ?

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
waassaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:35   #52
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

The block that will not exist if the anouncement has worked the way it should.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:35   #53
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by waassaa
have we been introduced ?

so you admit there was an attempt at propaganda, and its still working ok in your "educated observer" opinion, thanks for that.

guess 1UP neads to get some members "who can't ignore a troll with 1up's name on it" to "keep a lower profile" then.
No we've not been introduced.

Sure there was an attempt at PR. I doubt anyone's denied it.

Thats your opinion. 1up leadership is more interested in getting a brand new alliance with no infrastructure built up and ready for the round than organizing some kind of AD campaign or actively quashing one.

Frankly I don't think it matters more than slightly, for my own part, I keep up on it for personal entertainment purposes.
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:39   #54
waassaa
unknown to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayl
No we've not been introduced.

Sure there was an attempt at PR. I doubt anyone's denied it.

Thats your opinion. 1up leadership is more interested in getting a brand new alliance with no infrastructure built up and ready for the round than organizing some kind of AD campaign or actively quashing one.

Frankly I don't think it matters more than slightly, for my own part, I keep up on it for personal entertainment purposes.
correct me if I am wrong, but the 1Up leadership has attempted PR, however they are not interested in any kind of AD campaign. what did they do, take out Tv slots for adverts ?

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:47   #55
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks

Don’t be a spastic it was blatantly obvious I was being humorous. What the hell has happened to this game ? I go away for a few months and Muppets like this are running "top" alliances, here's a penny go buy yourself a clue, try seeing if they'll throw in a sense of humour with it.
smilies show humor.
And calling me a muppet must be humor too then
and you went a way a few months....I didn't, and yes a lot has changed.....
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:52   #56
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
while you are laying words in his mouth and use your super fortune teller skills, can you please find the lottery numbers in his post aswell ?

Tip: if you use the quote function try to argument along the quote and not debate a completely different topic. By either implying or adding meanings to a quote you only look dumb in the end because ppl will think you didnt get it. (suprise this didnt happen the first time to you, right?)

Like the last time you said this nothing has changed m8.
I only reply to a part of the message and that was seperate of the rest of his message.

So why would I leave the entire message there?? to take up board space ?

But as allway...thx for pointing out my mistakes to me Focht, I'll try to do better.
#multihunters
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 19:54   #57
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

AD is and has always been a propaganda paradise. Whats wrong with a little propaganda heh? If ya wanna build flower ships and hippy cruisers and spread peace and love amongst the universe ya can play something else.

I like the direction 1up is going at the moment and I am curious as to what is going on behind the scenes as I am sure it is very interesting.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 20:00   #58
waassaa
unknown to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis_WLF
AD is and has always been a propaganda paradise. Whats wrong with a little propaganda heh? If ya wanna build flower ships and hippy cruisers and spread peace and love amongst the universe ya can play something else.

I like the direction 1up is going at the moment and I am curious as to what is going on behind the scenes as I am sure it is very interesting.

quite agree, nothing wrong with propaganda, other than i spell it wrong half the time.

however focht seemed to say there was none going on, and I had read someting into the posts that wasn´t there, then cayl or whatever says they did try some propaganda.

so the question remains, has it gone wrong.

Unread 31 May 2004, 20:02   #59
Cayl

Sid's used AD for about all its really good for. Opening communications on a complicated topic wth a proposal, and then following up on several questions. Past that, the important work was done on IRC afaik. Several other alliances have used AD to publically declare their support of the proposal. Thats what I would call the "official" posts.

Beyond that, 1up leadership hasn't been "coordinating" anything on the boards. If we were, we probably would have reigned Zhil in a little earlier. All that you see is the volunteer efforts of our dedicated members

Anyway, I don't anticipate anymore followup posts along these lines, unless the conversation suddenly becomes relevant to something I care about.

Cheers
Unread 31 May 2004, 20:06   #60
waassaa
unknown to all

Quote:
Sid's used AD for about all its really good for. Opening communications on a complicated topic wth a proposal, and then following up on several questions. Past that, the important work was done on IRC afaik. Several other alliances have used AD to publically declare their support of the proposal. Thats what I would call the "official" posts.

Beyond that, 1up leadership hasn't been "coordinating" anything on the boards. If we were, we probably would have reigned Zhil in a little earlier. All that you see is the volunteer efforts of our dedicated members

Anyway, I don't anticipate anymore followup posts along these lines, unless the conversation suddenly becomes relevant to something I care about.

Cheers

nice reversal, a u turn is not easy to do.

Unread 31 May 2004, 21:41   #61
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Lots of open love. Unfortunately (or fortunately for some) we're all male (or do we have 1 or 2 females in now?). So you're not missing out on much
Unread 31 May 2004, 21:53   #62
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Cayl have a point there with all the 1up people coming here and troll the forum but on the other hand It’s a free world... or?
When politics “first” were introduced in early rounds and Sid was the main man holding all the “cards”, playing them one by one and then everyone got surprised when Furgion dominated the PA arena?

Since those days the game/HC:s have smarted up a bit and the political game have somewhat
become harder to play, today It’s not that easy to manipulate other alliances and the eliteness among alliances have increased.

Sid/1up doesn’t give a rat arse about this game they are only here to win and to win only; either by themselves witch would be the ultimate victory or by blocking (because other did….)!

So when a couple of other 1up people comes on Forum and tries to make politics all falls apart and everything gets more easy for us the rest to understand.
Unread 31 May 2004, 21:59   #63
Cayl

Motox: Sid hasn't always been a celebrity, and when he started the game he didn't login to find a stack of "cards" to play. He started out the same as any of you mortals.

While your second paragraph may have been true once, especially when worthy opponents like Xanadu (and others) were around, I'm not sure I can agree that current alliances are "more leet" than anything I saw from rounds 3 on.

The rest of your post is drivel.
Unread 31 May 2004, 22:27   #64
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Motox: Sid hasn't always been a celebrity, and when he started the game he didn't login to find a stack of "cards" to play. He started out the same as any of you mortals.

While your second paragraph may have been true once, especially when worthy opponents like Xanadu (and others) were around, I'm not sure I can agree that current alliances are "more leet" than anything I saw from rounds 3 on.

The rest of your post is drivel.
tbh, sid isn't more a celeb then 50 other pple I could name right here if I want. He's just very well known cause Fury simply was the best alliance in PA, and Fury = Sid so ...

I don't think, given the current circumstances, that any alliance can EVER reach the level of Fury. Even if you win the next 25 rounds, you will not be as good as Fury
We got way too much old celebs who feel threatened if that ever happens (no insult to anyone I like ofc)

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 22:28   #65
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Cayl have a point there with all the 1up people coming here and troll the forum but on the other hand It’s a free world... or?
When politics “first” were introduced in early rounds and Sid was the main man holding all the “cards”, playing them one by one and then everyone got surprised when Furgion dominated the PA arena?

Since those days the game/HC:s have smarted up a bit and the political game have somewhat
become harder to play, today It’s not that easy to manipulate other alliances and the eliteness among alliances have increased.

Sid/1up doesn’t give a rat arse about this game they are only here to win and to win only; either by themselves witch would be the ultimate victory or by blocking (because other did….)!

So when a couple of other 1up people comes on Forum and tries to make politics all falls apart and everything gets more easy for us the rest to understand.
Motox this question might sound abit arrogant and i apologize if you take it this way but its not intended, but do you really walk in those "leet hc" circles you attempt to analyse so precisely in your post ?
Because quiet frankly you have no idea about the upper league of alliance politics.
R3 politics might have been somewhat easier but since r4-5 the level of alliance politics has never changed. 1-2 hardcore alliances forming a block, joined up by some lesser skilled alliances who hope to be in the winning block (not skilled enough to go for them cup themself they want to gain #3-#4 position). This has been done over and over. backstabbing, removing agreements and breeding some old hatreds (Xanadu could never work with Fury same as LDK).
You might not realise it but after many rounds the politics became someway of a setup for the big storyline, Fury and legion, the evil furgion vs Xanadu roles changing with the current round winner etc. however it was never and will never be hard to get allies in this game. This has nothing to do with smart or not. Unless you act like a total as$hole you will always be able to establish a partnership of benefit with other strong alliances. If you want. So ask yourself why wouldnt 1up just make their own block if they wanted to win a round that desperately and would give a ratsass about the game ? Please give me a sensible answer to this because so far noone could.
If it was just about winning there are easier ways to do so and especially coming out of a superstagnated round you saw that 2 allies and a nap can be enough to bluff the universe off.
After all those rounds im sure we could have achieved that if we intended it. but we didnt....
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:02   #66
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Because quiet frankly you have no idea about the upper league of alliance politics.

None taken, but do you have any idea what I have done or where I have been thru the rounds? Let me answer: NO so my knowledge of alliance politics is to you mr a blank picture.

So ask yourself why wouldnt 1up just make their own block if they wanted to win a round that desperately and would give a ratsass about the game ? Please give me a sensible answer to this because so far noone could.

Actually rather simple to answer as I already done in previous thread; Sid leaves PA, comes back reforms or if you like creates a new alliance – gather with his well known(good) reputation many of the “old fury guard” and loads of other “leet” players to a setup that PA haven’t seen since early Furgion days.
Then if he could win this “returning round” without using any blocking that would be a pure smack in everyone’s face and a “total” win on his behalf and frankly I for one don’t want him to have that.
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:13   #67
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Unless your board nick isnt your IRC nick i dont know you and i did infact walk in those "superleet" hc circles (which are infact nothing special) just your judgement it quiet far off, thats why i wondered.

Your answer to my question seems illogical, for many reasons.
Our setup isnt different from many other alliances in the game, max 100 players. Many of the players were in different alliances in their previous history so its not outstanding qualitiy they represent and anything bar that is total assumption of you, unless you already have a detailed memberlist ready to back that up.
Now you characterize this all as a big plan to smack in everyones face and create a "total" victory over 2000 other players (tbh winning over 50-120k players was always far more appealing for myself). why would we announce it ? Wouldnt it be better to keep a low profile and not ally with anyone to play the joker card ala wolfpack in previous rounds ? To claim the huge final victory ?
Your argumentation also runs into serious trouble once you have read the proposal, since it states clearly that if someone (in your scenario 1up) pulls away the universe should give them a run for their money.
Again giving this idea to the universe would surely not help the secret conspiracy you try to produce, would it ?
In the end have you yet found any proof to back all the stuff up you post ? Or is it just your wild imagination boiling over, after you declared us in the other thread already as the winners (quiet ironically we only had 20 ppl in our channel at this time)? If so please bring it on im eager to hear about it.
P.S. Sid didnt "return" he played PA the whole time so any argument based on his "return" is dubious, considering he missed ONLY r7.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:19   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then if he could win this “returning round” without using any blocking that would be a pure smack in everyone’s face and a “total” win on his behalf and frankly I for one don’t want him to have that.
If 1up wins the round, then in what fking way would it be a smack towards the rest? I mean, if they won, they won. Period. No need to feel ashamed about not winning. Tbh whether it's Sid or ND, I honnestly wouldn't feel more or less "humiliated" as you'd describe it.

According to you, each round 95% of the players get a smack in the face, cause after all only 1 alliance can win (with rankings atleast).

I'm gonna go to my corner and tag focht again, he can finish it off (j/k)

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2004, 23:26   #69
Axis_WLF

Any alliance can emerge better or equal to the power of Legion or Fury. All it takes is the right combination, Leadership, Discipline and skill. Some alliances have 1 quality plus another of a different type, and it just does nto pay off. The biggest 2 are always the toughest, forest could gather the peeps to attack Furgion but always sucked balls pulling it through, and poor Bull who I always had respect for and always thought they should have split and formed their own alliance in that time as they were always the last galaxies to get nailed as they held up so much better.

1up has a pretty big advantage, not because of of the "fury thing" but because they can play the politics game well and they already seem to have peeps feathers ruffled. Think about all the fuss that has been caused so far and the round has not even started. I bet alliances are struggling behind the scenes all worried about 1up, and 1up is probably having a giggle fit about it.

Ya have to have victory before the war starts else youll be on the defensive and never gain ground.
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:28   #70
MotoX
Stolen

KJ; You clearly don’t get it and I have tried several times to explain it for you and frankly I don’t have the time for you or your obvious hilarious replies
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:54   #71
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
1up has a pretty big advantage, not because of of the "fury thing" but because they can play the politics game well and they already seem to have peeps feathers ruffled. Think about all the fuss that has been caused so far and the round has not even started. I bet alliances are struggling behind the scenes all worried about 1up, and 1up is probably having a giggle fit about it.

Ya have to have victory before the war starts else youll be on the defensive and never gain ground.
not FAnG

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 May 2004, 23:59   #72
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
If 1up wins the round, then in what fking way would it be a smack towards the rest? I mean, if they won, they won. Period. No need to feel ashamed about not winning. Tbh whether it's Sid or ND, I honnestly wouldn't feel more or less "humiliated" as you'd describe it.
What do ND have to do with anything?
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:04   #73
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
What do ND have to do with anything?

shsss not too loud, motox will see this otherwise....

1up - Fang - ND, get the hint ?
Kj just trying to suckup to get you into the bed, youre allowed to be in the middle, and fang lieks boys ! (dont tell motox that this is the secret hidden plan tho)
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:06   #74
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

then why did you reject our offer of a secret nap last week?
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:08   #75
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
then why did you reject our offer of a secret nap last week?
its like with the famous village maid, first time you need to reject, makes you more interesting for the kinky fun to come.....3some at your place it seems
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 03:20   #76
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

You are so funny. I would actually say this 'eliteness' has decreased - I think standards have dropped from Furgion days.

Its rather amusing you say Sid held all the cards and then claim 1up is trying to 'make politics all falls apart'.

Sid and Fury as a result were the center of politics in nearly every round they played in, especially more so in the latter rounds.

As has been said before, the block politics has been done before. Why use that again to win?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 03:45   #77
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
its like with the famous village maid, first time you need to reject, makes you more interesting for the kinky fun to come.....3some at your place it seems
OMG!
Where in Ruhr did you live again?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 03:47   #78
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

None taken, but do you have any idea what I have done or where I have been thru the rounds? Let me answer: NO so my knowledge of alliance politics is to you mr a blank picture.
Who are you exactly directing that at ? Of the three you possibly could be aiming it at two are former Fury Executives and the other is a former FAnG CEO to be honest how much higher a level is there ? Incidentally who are you ? I'm vaguely under the impression you were in Xanadu at some point but to be honest your certainly not one of their top faces unless your using a new nickname, which I don’t think you are. If that is indeed your IRC nick name then you certainly never ever, walked the upper circle of any thing in this game.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 04:23   #79
Axis_WLF

Re: hhhmmmm Has the pendulum swung against 1UP

I think everyone is doing all the politicing for 1up. What is the competency of all the alliances this coming round?

"wants to come back and play heh"
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 07:58   #80
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

i don;t think 1up has been trying to get people to bash fang/mistu - however 1up will probably win unless a block is built to fight them as they are much more 1337 than FAnG (waits for flaming from both sides). However As Sid advocates a block to fight a block that then dissolves, I see no reasons not to have a block to fight 1up (or any other alliance that happens to dominate) than the splits when their enemy is defeated (by defeated I do not mean bashed into nothingness, dropping em from #1 will do)

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 16:37   #81
MotoX
Stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Who are you exactly directing that at ? Of the three you possibly could be aiming it at two are former Fury Executives and the other is a former FAnG CEO to be honest how much higher a level is there ? Incidentally who are you ? I'm vaguely under the impression you were in Xanadu at some point but to be honest your certainly not one of their top faces unless your using a new nickname, which I don’t think you are. If that is indeed your IRC nick name then you certainly never ever, walked the upper circle of any thing in this game.

Walking in the dark are we?
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 17:15   #82
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1up are clearly on a different mission from Fury while (oddly) having similar personnel. Mocking them about being a new fury isn't necessarily true but it seems to get them over the boards like a rash (which is quite amusing)

Not to mention the moment you question their proposals or point out that there are reason why you shouldn't trust them, you seem to get called either clueless or just get a random flame back because they want to defend their position as their proposal seems a bit non-committal so a proper reply would be pretty pointless. Either way, 1up are a great target to be flamed/trolled and create some amusement for the very bored/insane.

Zhil: It would be logical that Sid wants politics to fall apart, if you imply from Cayl that 1up are confident of taking 2 alliances at once, suggesting that they want to fight on military ability alone - should they be unable and are losing, they can always reintroduce politics to take out a larger alliance and be in a position to dictate them until they regain the upper hand, at which time their stand alone pact resumes effect, because they created it. I doubt 1up would accept losing myself considering the people who are leading it if they could possibly avoid it.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 18:34   #83
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I doubt 1up would accept losing myself considering the people who are leading it if they could possibly avoid it.
I'd hope that no alliance in PA would accept losing, and would try as hard as possible to win (or at least play to the maximum of their potential). 1up are no different.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 13:18   #84
Yama
Rockin' a beat.

Yama has a spectacular aura aboutYama has a spectacular aura about

ur all muppets.

Focht, stop posting and get mining!

*bye now!*

Yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 14:49   #85
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

lets just play the game! we'll fight who ever is the enemy this time, if that is FAnG/1UP or Eclipse/Fury/Legion i dont care, just make it a fun round please

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 14:52   #86
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

for once i agree with TheACE!
close thread and wait for tick 73

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 18:00   #87
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I get a warm fuzzy feeling helping these noobs play the game.
got time for a PM or 2?
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 18:29   #88
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

taking advice from Tomkat isnt wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 18:31   #89
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher
got time for a PM or 2?
For you cyph? Anything \o/
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 18:36   #90
TheACE
Heroes For Life

cyphy, why PM, u can call that is better
cyphy = my m8ty

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 18:37   #91
TheACE
Heroes For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
for once i agree with TheACE!
close thread and wait for tick 73
thx Nitros
For once some1 understood what i ment

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 19:02   #92
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'd hope that no alliance in PA would accept losing, and would try as hard as possible to win (or at least play to the maximum of their potential). 1up are no different.
And a universe-wide agreement not to block would help your cause somewhat, no?
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 20:05   #93
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

the part you newbs don't understand is no-one gives a damn if newbie alliances block.. as they're basically shit either way.

it's supposed to be good alliances... like fang/mistu/1up/etc/fk knows how you call yourselves these days that people don't want to block

if the smaller alliances block... no-one will care... for example if tfd/IPC blocked in old rounds... i doubt anyone would complain.

especially for all the players who aint in the top alliances this non blocking is good. so why are you all saying it's a bad thing? 1up could ofc block with fang too... and rape the shit out of all you and round would be over within a week...
now that people are actually trying to do the exact opposite, you flame him??!?!?!

personally if you like this game i think you should all PM him and thank him for getting players back to pa. As it's the best effort to get players in i've seen since Pax.

synthetic_sid will await your pm's! (and will prolly kill me if he actually does get em:P )
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 20:48   #94
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
And a universe-wide agreement not to block would help your cause somewhat, no?
unlike blocking 2 other topalliances and kicking the shit out of the rest of the universe ?

I see your point....
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 21:02   #95
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
unlike blocking 2 other topalliances and kicking the shit out of the rest of the universe ?

I see your point....
Let's be realistic: There aren't necessarily a lot of top alliances left which would favour a cooperation with old Fury people.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 21:05   #96
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:

I see your point....
It's hard to brag about that.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 21:08   #97
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cypher

1up could ofc block with fang too... and rape the shit out of all you and round would be over within a week...
now that people are actually trying to do the exact opposite, you flame him??!?!?!
Don't suppose you've ever heard of Absent? Damned scum.

Anyhow, it would be foolish to take this 'proposal' at face value, as you appear to be doing.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 22:05   #98
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Let's be realistic: There aren't necessarily a lot of top alliances left which would favour a cooperation with old Fury people.
not ? seems there are already enough considering the offers we had....

On the otherhand ppl said the same about eclipse in the past and by your own logic who would have ever allied fang ?
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 22:35   #99
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
not ? seems there are already enough considering the offers we had....

On the otherhand ppl said the same about eclipse in the past and by your own logic who would have ever allied fang ?
Well it is usually depending on the target an alliance has. We have had a lot of offers as well where we were asked to bash 1up. I can assume the other way doesn't look different for a reason... oh, and round 10.5 Eclipse managed to sneak out wisely from being outblocked by simply skipping the round and leaving planetarion
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 23:41   #100
Tomkat

It'd be interesting if FAnG and 1up ended up as the only two alliances true to their word, staying solo. And then all the others blocked against the two of them...