User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 10:08   #1
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Galaxy score

top of the head idea after reading the thread about fleet scan and minister of war, im thinking about the galaxy gets a score bonus after coordinating a galaxy attack, ie. a seperate Xp formula maybe, i dont have many details as i just thought of it and thought id leave it open for discussion, only thing i can think of it may determine a winning gal from a bunch of glorified players landing in 1 gal, adding a little spice to gals attempting to working together.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 13:16   #2
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Re: Galaxy score

and bashing newbie gals 24/7 with your gal funny idea ) i'm sure all top players are up for itDD
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 13:31   #3
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Besides the point above how would you determine it was a gal attack? Would everyone have to be launching at same gal then? All at the same time? Would everyone have to join in? (can be very hard for all to join in a gal with some inactives in it) And ofc abuse ahoy from top gals.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 17:52   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Disagree, not worth coding time. impossible and wont increase galaxy participation in a major way.
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 20:58   #5
hells
Ex F-Crew HC

hells is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh bad idea, to difficult to code and basically it aint worth the effort for a few thousand extra points,

decline, u know it makes sense

rd 12 [F-Crew] P30n
rd 13 part 1 [F-Crew] DC
rd 13 part 2 LCH DC
rd 13 part 3 [F-Crew] HC
rd 14 [F-Crew] HC
rd 15 [F-Crew] HC
rd 16 [F-Crew] P30n!
Closed Thread