User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:14   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Thank you for logging in, Embroglio.

You're welcome.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:18   #2
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Thank you for logging in, Embroglio.

Man that christmas theme sure was sucky.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:19   #3
Embroglio

I mean, jesus all that green and red? Who put that together? :/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:20   #4
Embroglio

What theme is everyone using?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:21   #5
Embroglio

sec, lemme check
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:22   #6
Embroglio

I'm using retro v1, emb
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:22   #7
Embroglio

hey cool me 2
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:23   #8
Embroglio

Please complete both the subject and message fields. Press the back button, correct the problem and try again.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:24   #9
Embroglio

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:24   #10
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Chistmas theme, but overriding the colour scheme with my browser.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:25   #11
Embroglio

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:26   #12
Embroglio

hi qb
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:29   #13
Embroglio

wonder if we could have a poll on what themes everyone's using
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:30   #14
Embroglio

hey W is reading our thread, emb
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:31   #15
Embroglio

oh okay, him and sunday are talking about SA
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:32   #16
Embroglio

that lowtax guy sounds fun huh
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:33   #17
Embroglio

emb, why haven't you got an SA account yet?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:34   #18
Embroglio

no money mate :(

not enough to spend on a forum account anyway
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:35   #19
Embroglio

that sucks
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:36   #20
Embroglio

yeah :((((((
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:37   #21
Embroglio

wonder what happened to that Cyanide guy?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:39   #22
Embroglio

dunno, he was kinda weird
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:40   #23
Embroglio

hey emb, THERAILMCCOY is on esr
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:40   #24
Embroglio

oh thanks man, i need a word with him
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:41   #25
Embroglio

he never replies to your messages, i'll send
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:42   #26
Embroglio

oh okay, fine then
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:45   #27
Embroglio

hey man, flea is winning that bassist poll on the comatorium
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:46   #28
Embroglio

really?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:47   #29
Embroglio

really
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:49   #30
Embroglio

only because he's the most famous, the guy who plays live is so much better
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:50   #31
Embroglio

yeah, you're right
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:55   #32
Embroglio

jk and joel start in 10, danny said
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 06:59   #33
Embroglio

cool, mad world is on
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:00   #34
Embroglio

i hope it doesn't get killed by overplay
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:02   #35
Embroglio

yeah, it's such a good song
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:03   #36
Embroglio

oh man, now Losing My Religion's on

2 good songs in a row!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:03   #37
Embroglio

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:04   #38
Embroglio

radio in non-shit shocker!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:05   #39
Embroglio

I thought that I heard you laughing!
I thought I heard you sing!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:06   #40
Embroglio

hey alt+s will post for us
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:08   #41
Embroglio

let me check

edit: worked
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:09   #42
Embroglio

oh zzz RHCP are on :/
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:10   #43
Embroglio

hey did you hear anyone under 18 is banned from having fireworks in a public place?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:10   #44
Embroglio

hah, take that scally wankers
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:11   #45
Embroglio

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:12   #46
Embroglio

It's okay.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:14   #47
Embroglio

hey emb, you still there?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:15   #48
Embroglio

yeah mate
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:15   #49
Embroglio

you okay?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 07:16   #50
Embroglio

not really
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Closed Thread